Fashion Trend -12-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

 

CONTINUE FROM THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER

 

-Your POV-

 

As Yeoji is busy choosing the clothes he loves in the boutique (I said I’m going to buy for him some clothes) , I talked to Mrs. Kim (the middle-aged woman who work as the manager for the boutique) . I just talk about how the business is running and all~ Well , it’s my job since I’m the owner of the main building of Velewr products , remember~ ? :p

 

“Dae , every things are like expected , Agassi .. More regular customers and no complain from customers .. The monthly rate for this month also increased .. Ahh , one thing , Agassi !” , Mrs. Kim go through the file in her hands . “The Winter Furry Coat : AH933 is out of the stock …”

 

 

 

 

 

“Awh again ?” , I reply . This is the 4th times the coat had run out of stock … The coat was designed by Sora … I know she’s talented in designing fashion ! “Dae , and also … The White Ruffle Blouse : AF143 , the one with Proposal Dress concept also run out of stock , Agassi .. Both of the designs are really popular among elite customers” Mrs. Kim continued . Ahaha , but still … Sora couldn’t defeat my design~ xD The blouse had run out of stock almost 10 times ! It was designed by me almost a year ago but still hot~

 

“Okay then , Mrs. Kim .. I’ll ask the staffs to send more stock here” , I finished talking before Mrs. Kim nodded and walk back into the office behind the cashier’s desk . I was alone and when I look at a corner , I see Yeoji is in a suit , posing in front of the mirror ……. Like this …

 

 

I chuckle when he acts like a model in front of the mirror alone . Well , the suit looks suitable on him ! Maybe he can be a model for Velewr’s designs ?? He’s talented , you know~ Then I remember something . Hey , where’s Minhyun ?? I look around the boutique before I feel a pair of arms wrapped around my waist . The hugger put his chin on my shoulder so I turn my head to see him . I smile .

 

“_______-ah~” , Minhyun back hugging me as he called out my name sweetly . I answer him with an “o” … “I heard your conversation with Mrs. Kim earlier , yeobo ..” , I furrow my eyes at him . “The blouse that has run out of stock … Is it that one ?” , he point at somewhere at the corner of the boutique so I follow his gaze and my eyes land on the blouse . “O .. that one . It’s the last stock . Wae , oppa ?” , I asked him . Is he still remember …??

 

 

He looks at me with his sweetest smile . “The blouse is almost same like the one you wear on the day I propose you to be my girlfriend at the theme park three years ago , geuleojyo ??” I giggle and nods before Minhyun buries his face on my shoulder and whisper . “Then why did you change the design ? The one you wear on that day is pretty , you know …” Ahh , he remember ! Yea , I designed the blouse based on my dress on that day … That’s when our company decides that the concept for the month was ‘Proposal Dress’ . We change the concept every month and every designer have to send at least one design based on the concept~

 

                                                    

                                                                                                                                     [ A/N : This is what you wear on the proposal day ]

 

 

“Hey … I designed both of them ! It’s useless if I re-design the same one , right ? By the way , I’m touched that you still remember , oppa ..” I reply . It’s true , I’m so happy that he remember what I wear although it’s already three years passed . “I remember what you wear on that day , from head to toe , yeobo~” , he finally looked up from my shoulder before give a peck on my cheek , making me giggles .

 

“So … oppa , what do you think about Yeoji ?” , I and it’s obvious that Minhyun’s face change . He turns his face to Yeoji who’s now in a pink suit , already pose on a sofa (I bet he asked a staff to bring the sofa for him) in front of the mirror .

 

 

Both of us chuckle to see Yeoji . “I admit he is annoying … But at the same time , I think he’s cute .. I think he just care about you , nothing related to sister complex or whatever~”

 

I look at Minhyun . “I’m glad that you don’t think negative about him ..” He break the embrace and turn my body to face him as he caress my cheeks . “How can I think negative about my future brother in-law when he really cute , just like my yeoja~” I giggle at his statement .

 

“Done flirting with my noona ?” , both of us turn our head as we heard a cold voice . There , Yeoji is standing with his lifted eyebrow and his hand is holding a few clothes . “Ahh , Yeoji-yah ! Done choosing ??” I quickly go to Yeoji while Minhyun just do a mehrong playfully while rolling his eyes to other side before he walk around the boutique , looking at the hanged clothes .

 

“Oo noona .. I couldn’t choose between this three … Can you choose it for me ???” , I look at all three suits in his hand . I smile and nod before ask him to wear those one by one …

 

 

 

 

 

#1 Gentleman style

 

 

#2 Cute style

 

#3 Charismatic style

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh dear~! All of them fits you very well , Yeoji-yah ! You look so handsome in it !” , Yeoji giggles at my compliment . “I know~ But which one is the best ?? Seriously , I couldn’t choose it …” , he asked before look down at the suits . “Why do you have to choose ?? Just pick all of them !” , I said , making Yeoji looked up with his eyes widen . “Jeongmallyeo !??” I give him a smile and nod . “b-But … Isn’t it gonna be a waste …?” I heard him mumbles .

 

Aish this kid is so adorable ! “Aniyo~ It’s not gonna be waste if it is for my handsome saengie !” He looks hesitates before finally his lips curves into a smile . “Gomawoyo noona !” , he blurted , making me laugh . “Ah , noona-yah ! Why don’t Minhyun-hyung also look for clothes too ??” , I look at him with a are-you-serious face . “Wae , noona ??” he furrow his eyes .

 

“I thought you dislike him …?” , I mumble softly but enough for him to hear . He looks at me with a blank face and think of an answer . Then he smiles … “Why do I have to dislike my noona’s namja ?? Palli call him ! I can help choose for him !” I look at him with a confused face but then I just smile and nod before walking towards Minhyun who’s now playing with the fishes in the mini fish pond at the corner of the boutique .

 

 

 

[ A/N : Just imagine around the pond is the hanged clothes and tiled floor ^^ The boutique is really big and has many space so it’s not impossible that this kind of pond can fit in the boutique~ ]

 

 

 

 

I called him before he looked up at me . “Ah , done choosing ?? Kaja ! Where are we going next ??” , he stands straight in front of me . “err , oppa … Yeoji is acting weird …” , I said slowly . Minhyun’s eyes widen . “O ? What happened !? Is he alright ???” He’s getting panic . “Ah ani ! It’s not like that ! h-He asked if you wanna buy clothes too … He said he wants to help you choose …” I could see Minhyun face changes , from panic to confused . But then smile widely .

 

“Ah that’s great ! I guess he starts to like me !” Minhyun blurted before he pulls my hand and walk towards Yeoji . Yeoji smiles cutely at Minhyun as he shows him an outfit , perfect for a cool teenage boy to wear . American style~

 

 

[ A/N : Ignore the words next to the model ! xp ]

 

 

“Hyung , what do you think about this outfit ???” Minhyun looks at the outfit with a pair of amazed eyes . I believe he got the same thought like me . Yeoji has a really good sense in fashion . I could imagine Minhyun in that outfit , really ….!!! “Woah this is cool , Yeoji ! You have good sense in fashion , did you ?” Minhyun praised as he take the clothes from Yeoji . The younger boy smiles . “Like sister , like brother~” he said with a giggle . “I already said that I’m going to help you choose~ Palli ! I want to see you in that outfit !” he said as he push the older one into the fitting room .

 

I chuckle before I heard Mrs. Kim call me from the office door . I walk towards her . Seems like there’s another discussion …….

 

 

 

-5 Minutes later-

 

“Okay … So , another problem , Mrs. Kim ?” , I asked politely . “Ah that’s all , Agassi . I’ll try to work on it !” she says before she bows and walk away . Suddenly a hand grab my arm so I turn my head to see Yeoji .

 

“Noona ! Hyung said he got a call from ….. I think he said JR .. He said he needs to leave now . He’s saying something about fan meeting or something like that~” , Yeoji says . I took a few seconds to process his words before I nod . So .. seems like we’re going back by taxi , right ? Kaja !” , I said and about to walk away but then Yeoji stops me . “Noona~ We still have 4 hours before the dinner ! Why don’t we walk around , nae ?? Please~~~” , he begs me with his puppy eyes again . Ah I told you~ No one could stand his puppy eyes~

 

Once I said “Kaja” , Yeoji quickly pulls me out of the boutique and walk around the mall . We also eat at the restaurant and go karaoke . Two hours passed and finally we take a cab and get home . (I successfully avoid Yeoji’s puppy eyes when he begs to stay at the mall longer)

 

 

-MINHYUN’s POV-

 

“YAA !!! Yeoji-yah ! Open the door !” Minhyun shout and tries to open the locked door but failed . “Uh I should have know it !! He had plan all of this !! Geez that brat !! Ah my phone !” Minhyun blurted as he get his hand into his pocket . There’s nothing in the pocket !! Then , Minhyun remember something …

 

(A few minutes ago –before Park’s siblings walk out of the boutique)

“Hyung ! Give me your phone .. I’ll hold it for you ! Go change and don’t be too long , nae ?” , Yeoji said cutely . I smile at him and nods before I pass my phone to him and get into the fitting room . Without I realize , once I close the door , Yeoji’s cute smile turn into an evil’s smirk as he lock the door and go to get his noona …

(End of flashback)

 

“Urghh !!!!!!! SOMEONE OUT THERE ! OPEN THE DOOR !!!!” , I scream as loud as I can . Finally I sense someone runs in front of the fitting room and the door immediately opened . I quickly walk out and saw Mrs. Kim but I just ignore her worry stares as I whisper evilly . “Yeoji-yah … You’re going to get it ………”

 

 

 

 



 

 Sorry for update late ! Jeongmal mianhae !! And ... did you realize there're so many pictures of outfit in this chapter ?? It's because ..... when I refer to the title for this story , Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! -Love is Crazy ... I realize that the story is almost slipped off the main plot .. It should be about fashion so I bring them to the boutique so that I could put many designs here xD 

 Err ... but I don't know ... Maybe the designs I chose are ugly TT________TT 

 Hope it's not ....... Comment please !! And please make the comments longer ! I really wanna be close to my readers but I don't know how ... Please treat and guard me well *bows 90 degree* 

 

 P/S : There's no Minhyun's picture cause he's not really active in modelling , am I right ?? -_- 

 

 

 Minhyun : Uh .. Mianhae L.O.Λ.E ... I'll try to be active in modelling and defeat Yeoji , nae ...?? 

 

 L.O.Λ.E : Dae .. Promise , nae ! xD