Fashion Trend -8-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

Hrmm guys~~ ??? I think I'm going to change my original plots ..... 100% changes ! So ...... I edit the Foreword for this story , please check-it-out nae~ ^^ ~ And , start from this chapter , I'll make it with POV + dialogues format ... :))


 

 

 

 

 

~~Teojyo naoneun Jackpot nuga mwora geon so what~~

"Urgghh ....." , you woke up by your phone's ringtone -Face by NU'EST- so your hand crawls lazily on your bed , reaching your phone which is next to your head ... You look at the caller's ID , Private Number ... You are too sleepy to think who's the caller so you just click the Answer button

 

You : Umm yobosaeyo ....?

Caller : .............................

You : #eyes still closed# Yobosaeyo ? ________-imnida .....

Caller : .............................

 

Being a patient , matured and professional you are , you keep with your soft voice ...

 

You : Yobosaeyo , who's on the line ??

 

= Knock ! Knock ! Knock ! =

 

You were startled as someone knock your door . "Come in !" , a maid come in with pancakes with syrup on a plate and a glass of orange juice in a tray . She walk in . "Good morning , Agassi .... Breakfast ?" , you smile and nod as she put the plate and glass on the table at the veranda and leave the room with the empty tray .

 

 

 

 

     

 

 

 

 

Once the maid walk out of your room , you continue with the call .......

 

You : Err mianhae for the interruption just now . Hmm can I know who's on the line right now ??

Tuuuttttttttttt ........................

 

"Tskk ...... .... Better not to care about it much . Maybe it's just some stranger who got wrong number~" , you said as you throw your phone on your bed before you walk to the verandah , ready to have your breakfast . You sit on the chair , hold the knife and fork and chop apart of the pancake . The pancake is almost touch your lips ...... and you almost eat it ...........

 

~~Teojeo naoneun Jackpot Nuga mwora geon so what~~

 

You are startled as you put the knife and fork back into the plate before you run to your bed to grab your phone . You are expecting the Private Number caller just now so you just answer without look at the caller's ID ...

 

You : Yobosaeyo . If you call me this early just to tease and disturb me eating my breakfast , I suggest you to THROW AWAY YOUR PHONE TO THE HELL !

Caller : YAHH ! Why are you shouting !?? My ears gonna be deaf ....!!

 

Ehh ........ the voice ... sounds familiar ...... You look at your phone as your eyes widen to see Key's name on your phone's screen ..

 

You : Omo ! Mianhae Key-yah !! I was disturbed by a call just now so I thought it's you ..........

 

You are expecting to be scolded or whatever but what you hear is just a sigh yet chuckle

 

Key : Aishh maybe the caller just want to hear your voice~ It must be a guy ! A guy is always do that when he miss a girl but too shy to talk to her~

You : ...................... Key , don't say you are the caller just now ......??

Key : Of course I won't tell you since I'm not the caller ! See , the number I use to call you is clear right ?? It was written , "SHINee's Key" , geuleohjyo ??

 

It was a silence when you look at your phone's screen .......

"Calling ..... Diva's Man Version" instead of what Key's expecting . You smirk innocently . Phew luckily he doesn't see what I named his contact in my phone ...

 

You : Omo , how did you know ??

Key : #proudly laugh# Of course a schematic girl like you will put the contact's name like that~ !

You : #hold the phone tightly to hold the anger as you force a chuckle# Ohoho~ schematic , huhh ?? So , Key , what is your problem calling me early in the morning ??

Key : Well , I was planning to say ... "WAKE UP LAZY !!"

You : #eyes widen#

Key : Ehehe but since you woke up already , so I change my plan~ You have to accompany me walking around the city ! I'm bored ... Today is public holiday , right .. I know you also have holiday !

 

Tchh I'm tired now ..... Don't feel like going ........ you thought . Well ... you decided to cheat him a bit ...

 

You : Yaa , my company isn't government-owned ! It's a private company so public holiday doesn't included with private companies~~

Key : Aishh but I'm bored ! Let me go to your office nae ??

You : Ani ! Ani !! Don't come !!

Key : Aishh I know you're cheating !! It's bad for cheating to your client , you know it right ?? So now , your customer want you to accompany him and you MUST obey him , nae !? 12 PM at Seoul Theme Park , nae ? If you late even for a minute ........!!

You : Are you blackmailing me ??

Key : Just think what you want~ Now , GET OUT OF THE BED !!!!!!

You : #jump out of the bed# [IN HEART : How did he know I was talking to his on the bed !??]

 

You look at your phone's clock ... Omo ! It's 11 AM already !?? You quickly get into your bathroom and take a bath . After 15 minutes , you get out from the bathroom in bathrobe only as you grab your oversized shirt , a long yet tight black jeans , a pair of brown boots and lastly .... your mafela . It's cold right now since it's almost winter ... You put on the clothes before you grab your car key and handbag and drive out of your villa ...

 

 

 

[ A/N : You live alone at your villa instead with your parents at Park's mansion ]

 

 

 

 

"AISHHH !!! Where's that girl !!??? I waited for her for half an hour already !! Why didn't I see even her shadow !!???" , Key scream of frustrated . It's already 12:30 PM right now and his face is like a hungry lion , wandering around the entrance of the theme park . Five minutes passed and finally he saw you run towards him .

 

 

 

[ A/N : This is what you're wearing~ ]

 

 

 

 

You gasped after you stop running in front of Key . "Yaa ...... you g-give me ... one hour only ... O-of course I was late ...! Pabo-yah !" , finally you could breath well as you knock Key's head harshly . He growls cause of pain , "Yaa !! I'm your client !!" . You just pout as you walk away to the ice cream stall . Key follows you as you talk without look at him . "Told ya~ When it's out of my work time , you're not more than a !"

 

"y-Yaa~! So why did you come ?? If you say I'm not your client out of your work time , you don't have to come , geuleohjyo ??" , he ask , looking if there's any change on your face but there's nothing . You keep with your poker face as you still walk to the ice cream stall ... There's a reason that I don't wanna share with you , you're enemy ..... This is the place Minhyun asked me to be his yeoja ........

 

 

 

FLASHBACK

 

"_______-ah~ What if we get into that Haunted House ??" , Minhyun said as he hold my hand with his right hand points at the Haunted House .

 

 

"a-Aniyo ...... i- I ...." , I was stuttered . Omoo I hate Haunted House !!!!! I hate every scary things !!! I hate horror movie , dark places , ghost story , especially Hauted House !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh my gadd HELP MEE !!!!!!! Minhyun-ah ............. TT_____TT ...... "Ahh , are you scared ?? Gwaenchana~ I won't left you behind ! I will stay beside you nae ???" , Minhyun said and I look into his hoping eyes ..................

 

"KYAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!! MINHYUN-AHH THERE'S A JU'ON !!!! [ A/N : From Ju'on film~ Yeah I don't watch it cause I hate horror film too but I watch the trailer~ It's scary ... -_- ] Oh my godd ......." , you hug Minhyun's waist tightly as he also wrap his arms around your waist to comfort you . Then when you feel comfort enough , you looked up a bit and there's a very huge scary clown exactly in front of you ...... "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" , you could hear Minhyun chuckles and wrapped his arms around you tighter , making you blushed and without you realize , you pushed him away . "Yahh you !" , but then , without a second you break the embrace , he pulled your waist into a hug again and you realize he just save you from a ghost which is clinging like a tarzan , if you don't move , the ghost may have hit you ... (-_-) You blushed when your face hit his chest but you just stay still . He leads you out from the Haunted House without break the embrace . Although you already out of the house , you still hugging him as your whole body was shivering .

 

"So now ..... who's being a ??" , you looked up to see him smirks mischievously , making you blushed and break the embrace . "m-Mianhae , Minhyun-ah ......" . He hold your hand and brings you to a bench nearby as both of you sit down . Without releasing your hand , "gwaenchana , ______-ah~ Besides , I'm happy that you trust me to protect you~ And , I'm the one who should be sorry to force you to accompany me into the house ..." , you see his guilty face . "Ahh ani~ You kept your promise ! You said you're going to be beside me and you did it !"

 

He smiles and so are you . The situation turns to be awkward as you quickly suggest to find the others ...

 

[ A/N : You're going to the theme park together with NU'EST members to celebrate their debut which will be officially released soon when Minhyun grabs your hand far from the others ........ ]

 

You stand up when Minhyun stops you , you look at him with a weird look . "Before that , how about if I treat you for some ice cream ?? We can find the others later~ We got phone , geuleohjyo ?? Although we couldn't contact them , we'll meet in the dorm~" , I hesitate and finally nods .

 

MINHYUN's POV

 

Phew~ Gomawo , JR ... Aron-hyung ... Baekho and Ren ...... I really appreaciate your helps !!! (>.<) Well , actually we planned this earlier ... I will grab ______ away and having fun together while the others could enjoy themselves without us or just go back .... Hmm this wasn't my idea ...!! It's JR's ........ (-_-) but whatever~ I owe him~ !! (^o^)

 

3RD POV

 

Both of them go to buy ice cream . You just wait for Minhyun as he queued . Five minutes passed when Minhyun comes with two cones of ice cream in his hand . You smile and take one of them as Minhyun pass it to you . You start to it slowly without realize Minhyun is staring at you . You and when you feel something hard and rough in the ice cream cone ... You look at it and put out a .................. ring .....?? With a kinda hesitate and confuse feelings , you looked up at Minhyun and saw him smiling . "Will you be my yeoja ??"

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

"_______-ah ?? Ya , _______-ah ??" , you could feel a hand waves in front of your face , making you startled . You looked around and see Key with his tight face . "Yaa ! I'm in front of you almost ten minutes and you keep with your dreams ! Aeigoo take this !" , he pass you something and you realize it was ....... the same ice cream like you eat with Minhyun .... "You keep staring at the ice cream stall when daydream so I just think you want some so I bought you~ Don't make me stand here longer !" , you force a smile and take it .....

 

 

I hope there's no ring like Minhyun did ........... I'm still Minhyun's yeoja , geuleohjyo ?? While you are thinking and the ice cream at the same time , suddenly you felt something hard and rough in the ice cream , making you scared . You look at it and .................. Ahh just a not crashed ice ...... You heave a sigh of relief .

 

"Why did you seem relieve ??" , you heard Key asked as you quickly look at him . "a-Aniyo ! I just sigh with no means ! Well , anyone is allowed to sigh , right ?? Ahaha ." , you force a laugh and pretend like finishing your ice cream as you just ignore the confused Key .....

 

"________-ah .....??" , you heard someone called you so you turn your body to face the caller .......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Damn ...... it's MINHYUN !!!!!!!!!!


:3 Errrrrrrrr comment pleaseeee~~~~ ?????

 

emo0lover --> Omo gomawo ! I really appreciate it ^^ I mean , I was HONORED to read your comment !