Fashion Trend -17-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

 

 

 

"OMMA!!! I'm so against your decision for letting that pedo to live under the same room with my precious noona!!!" Yeoji speaks in high note on the phone. He called his mother immediately right after his noona explained everything. "Pedo...??" Minhyun muttered under his breath and Yeoji heard that as he gives him a death glare, telling the older one to shut up, and Minhyun did.

______ sighed as Yeoji speaks again. "OMMA!!! What if that pedo tries to do something to noona!!?? He's a guy, he must have a malicious thought about noona and it's very unsafe!!!" _____'s eyes widen and her face is getting redden as Minhyun looks at her with a meaningful stare and grin.

"EHH!!!??? WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY AND PREGNANT BEFORE MARRIAGE!!!???? OMMA, YOU—" and there's Yeoji walks off to the pool and keep screaming, didn't notice how red _____ is and how wide Minhyun's smirk is.

 

After a nice 10 minutes, Yeoji's back to the living room with a very moody face. "Dad told me that if I didn't stop talking, he will set you guys on marriage right after they back to Seoul..." Minhyun's eyes widen as his face fell, "Why didn't you continue the argument...!?" Yeoji gives him another death glare as he muttered deviously, " my life first and you guys are allowed to get married..." They exchange glares.

Finally _____ sigh loudly. "Can you guys be nice to each other!?? Keep giving pressure to me and you're out of this house!" Minhyun pouts sourly as Yeoji grins widely, "Yes, hyung! Get out of our house!" Minhyun stares at him in disbelieve while _____ gives her brother a look. "I take back my words. Giving me pressure and I'm out of this house." "NO!!" Both of them shout. "Then be nice," _____ answered coldly as she walked off to her room.

As she's still at the stairs, going upstairs, she heard the guys continue to fight. "Look! It's all your fault that noona was stressed!" "What da-!? It's all is in a peace until you come here!!" Before Yeoji could answer back, _____ fake a loud cough as both of them immediately shut up as she continue to climb the stairs and gets in her room. Right before she could close the door, she heard the guys continue to fight and she sigh, tries to ignore the noise...

 

---

 

DOWNSTAIRS

 

"You knew that you guys are siblings and siblings are NOT allowed to get married to each other!!!" Minhyun scolds. "I did NOT think about marriage with noona!! Of course I knew I can't marry to noona!!" Yeoji answers back, confusing Minhyun. "But you said you love her and you even tried to keep her away from the guys! You act like you were jealous!!" Yeoji opens his mouth but stops. He was quiet for awhile before he lets out a sigh. "I do love noona. Every siblings will love each other. I just want the best for her..."

Minhyun was amazed. *Woa, I never think this kid actually have a nice intention... Wait! This must be a trick! I once believe that he's a nice kid and end up locked in the changing room!!* He lifts a brow. "So you're saying I'm not the best for her?" Yeoji nods quietly. "Why do you think so?" Yeoji thinks for awhile before he answer, "My mind told me so.. I didn't see anything special in you.."

Minhyun sighs. He didn't want to believe the kid but right now, this kid looks very lost and innocent. He looks very sincere that Minhyun couldn't see any malicious plans. He gave up, *I guess that was his actual reason for his bad attitude to me for this whole time..*

"You said you didn't see anything special in me... Well, let's make a deal" He speaks up, making Yeoji looks up with a blank expression. Minhyun continue to speak, "I knew I'm not the best. But give me a chance to proof that I can be the best for _____. How about it?" Minhyun asked.

Yeoji stares at him with a blanker expression. Minhyun starts to feel nervous. He can't read the younger's mind at all! Yeoji's face is too blank and transparent without anything written on his face. After a minute passed, Yeoji makes his first move by lifting his brow.

"One month." Minhyun was confused. "What?" "I give you one month to proof that you can be the best one for my noona. If you fail to proof it to me in a month OR you hurt noona although the one month is still unfinished, the game was over."

Minhyun thinks for awhile. *At least he gives me a chance. And it's not like I'm going to fail, though..* "Deal".

 

 

 

 

 

 


Although B.A.P's ONE SHOT was released a long time ago, I can't help but have this virus in me. I keep screaming "ONE SHOT! ONLY ONE SHOT!!" every time I was alone... (sobs)

and OH! Have you watch NU'EST's Hello?? When watching it, I was like... "it's MY Minhyun who you slapped, ..." LOLZ