Fashion Trend -16-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

On this nice Saturday, _______ is on her first day of holiday (she gets herself a week holiday) so she decides to stay at home to rest. Her boyfriend, Minhyun knows it and he decides to sleepover at her house after they argued, since NU'EST just had a goodbye stage and have a nice one month off. At first, _______ refused the idea of him sleeping over while Minhyun stubbornly make his girlfriend feels guilty for letting him down for the whole week. _______'s parents, who are very 'nice' and 'understanding', decide to leave to Hong Kong with an excuse of 'going for business' when their daughter knows there's nothing to solve in Hong Kong.

Before her parents fly away from Seoul, Omma whispered to her, "don't think of any protection, give me a cute baby girl, nae?" and winks, making her eyes widen while Appa whispered to Minhyun, "don't be too rough, son. I want a healthy boy, okay? Don't worry, I've settled the maids and butlers~" making Minhyun smirks cynically as they exchange glance and when _______ asked them in irritate about what they're talking about, both of them answer at the same time, "it's a man-to-man conversation~"

 

 

 

__________________________

 

 

 

So here they are, hanging out in the living room, watching television boredly as Minhyun keeps playing with the remote to turn the channel. It was still in the morning...

"Hey! I wanna watch that one!" _______ moan in irritates as Minhyun turn his head and glare at her. "Stop if you'd love to remain pure," making her hug herself immediately before stomp her feet away, earning laughters from the male. "Jagiya! I'm just joking, come back here!" The girl just shrugged and walk into the kitchen, so Minhyun force himself to get off his from the comforting sofa and follows his girl.

In the kitchen, he see _______ is pouring the milk into the glass so he walk behind her and hug her waist. She just remain silent but even without looking, Minhyun could tell how irritated she was right now. He tighten the embrace and bury his face into her shoulder, "jagiya, I'm hungry.. Can you cook for me some breakfast?? I may pass out if I didn't recharge myself" He asked cutely. Knowing _______ didn't give any response, he adds with a whine, "jebal~~" and after a minute, ________ soften and turns her head to him, making Minhyun smiles brightly.

"What do you want to eat?" Minhyun thinks for awhile... *You... Hehe no, she may becomes more irritates, hahah* he force himself not to grin at his thought before he looks at the glass of milk, "I want some pancakes and milk! And if you have some honey and blueberry...." ______ nods, "okay then, go sit there. You're making it difficult for me to move" she said as she stuffs a blueberry that comes from no where to Minhyun's mouth.

Minhyun's smiles becomes brighter as he munches the berry and sits on a chair in the kitchen. He sits quietly as he stares at every move that his girlfriend does.

 

 

She spent a good 15 minutes before a nice breakfast was prepared on the table. Minhyun claps his hands to show his happiness, making the girl chuckles. *Such a child-like boyfriend* she thought. She just eat her breakfast quietly while Minhyun already digs in earlier.

She pulls out her hand to reach the last blueberry on a plate but what makes her confuse is the blueberry suddenly missing and once she looked up from her plate, she saw Minhyun stuffed the blueberry in his mouth. She groan in frustrated. "Yah! I want that too! Both of us know that we both love blueberries! That was so 'gentleman' of you..." She shows her best moody face as Minhyun grins.

"You want it?" and before she could answer, Minhyun crashed his lips against hers. Not just that, he bits the berry into two as he pass half of it into , using his tongue.. ________'s eyes widen. Her mind told her to pull away but her body disobey the order. She kissed him back as her arms automatically wrap around his neck. The couple share a passionate kiss and the kiss is getting deeper.

Minhyun pulls away as both of them breath in hardly. Before _______ could breath in enough oxygen, Minhyun bury his face into her neck as he plants some wet kisses. Once he knows her weak spot through her moans (which is exactly below her ears), he starts to the spot seductively and _______ tries hard to hold her moan. "Don't hold, ______-ah.." Minhyun whispered into her ears as he start to nibble on her weak spot, leaving a bright red mark that surely hard to hide, but at that time, _______ is too immersed with Minhyun's touch that she didn't care about the mark. Minhyun start to on her collarbone, leaving another marks and he's just about to make another move when suddenly...

*KNOCK! KNOCK!*

Both of them stop. Minhyun stood up and groan in displease while ______, with a red-like-tomatoes face, quickly adjust her hair to hide the marks which she just realize it. Another knocks were heard and just when ______ was about to answer it, Minhyun holds her. "I'll get it" and he walks lazily to the door.

"Hmm.. who's that?" He said half-heartedly as he opens the door, only to be surprised by a loud squeal.

"NOONA!! I'M ON HOLIDAY— Hyung...? WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN OUR HOUSE WHEN NOONA IS ALONE!!!???"

*Oh ......* Minhyun groans again...

 

 

 

 

 


Kekeke~ well... I'm so sorry to all my innocent readers.. I MAY have a desire to write some cause my mind is getting dirtier since my class is already in a Science topic, known as "Human Reproduction" or something.. well, maybe the rated scene will be just a soft one or maybe a direct one, depends on my hormones depends on the story plot.. Hmm... Well, everyone's grow up! >.<

Whatever~ By the way, have you watch B.A.P's One Shot teaser!?? Dammit, they're so HOT! And NU'EST Hello too, I think there may be a between JR and Minhyun... and I heard SHINee is going to have a comeback too. Woah so many...