Fashion Trend -18-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

 

 

 

 

 

"Seobang, wake up~" Minhyun's eyes slowly light up as he heard the voice he adores the most. In front of him, he see his goddess... in a y night gown. *Dammit...* Minhyun sits up from the bed and caress ______'s cheeks before he kisses her...

 

 

"Hyung? Hyung, wake up. Minhyun-hyung! WARGGHHH!!!" a voice was heard. Minhyun pulled away before ______'s face is getting blurry, replaced by Yeoji's traumatized face. Yeoji immediately jumps out of the bed and runaway till his back meet the wall. He's rubbing his lips roughly. Minhyun was confused as he blinked before he noticed ______ was rolling on the floor and laughing whole-heartedly. "What happened...??" He muttered.

"HYUNG!!! THAT WAS MY FIRST KISS BESIDES NOONA!!!!! HOW DARE YOU!!!!!" Yeoji screamed his lung out. He was pointing his index finger at Minhyun as his right hand was still rubbing his lips. Right after Minhyun fully gain his conscious, his eyes widen before he felt a pillow hit his head. He groans as he turns to see the redden Yeoji. No, not blushing. He's mad.

"DAMN YOU GAY!!! Noona, KAJA!!!" He exploded as he immediately drag _____, who still laughing. "A- aniyo!!! Yeoji-ah!!! I'm straight!!! I'm sorry, I was unconscious!!!" Minhyun shouted as he immediately jumped out of his bed and the blanket falls off from his body. _____ who accidentally turns back at Minhyun, screamed before she looked away, covering her redden face. Yeoji looks at Minhyun before immediately helps _____ to cover her eyes, "YAH GAY!!! PUT ON YOUR CLOTHES!!!"

Minhyun looks down to see himself in a boxer only. He's redden and screams as he grabs his clothes. That was a hilarious morning...

 

 

---

 

 

10 minutes later, the three of them are sitting at the dining table, ready for breakfast. All of them are looking down, quiet. Yeoji is frustrated of loosing his first kiss to a guy. ______ is trying to rid off Minhyun's half- image from her mind while Minhyun couldn't bear to look up after all the embarrassment he had just now.

After a nice 5 minutes of silence, ______ tries to break the silence. "Minhyun-oppa, can you please hand me the jam?" Without looking up or saying anything, Minhyun takes the jam beside him and passes it to his girlfriend. ______ sighs. She looks at Yeoji who wears a blank expression. "Yeoji-ah, pass me the glass, will you?" Yeoji remains his position except his hand, which is moving to hand his noona the glass. Then all of them get into silence again.

______ finally got an idea of how to break the silence and cheers up their mood. "Aeigoo... why didn't I think of taking picture of the two of you kissing!?" Then both of the guys look up with their eyes widen. "NOONA/YEOBO!!!!" ______ laughs. "You guys look very passionate just now..." "DO NOT MENTION ABOUT IT ANYMORE!!!" the two guys grab their heads, as if they're trying to rip off their hair and rid off the memory.

______ is still laughing. "Whatever! It's summer right now, let's go to the Water World!!" She suggested. Both of them roll their eyes before they exchange glares, like fighting who can make a fiecer glare. The girl saw this and immediately shove them from their seat, "Come on! I give you 30 minutes, if both of you didn't come down on time, you won't see me until the next holiday!" The guys were shocked.

"But I still need to get bath!!" Minhyun whines before realizing Yeoji already runs upstairs to get ready. He had been with his noona since he was a baby and he knows if she said something, she will do it. He knows he musn't waste any more time so he immediately take a short bath, followed by Minhyun.

 

 

_____ is standing in the living room, tapping her foot as she's staring at her watch. *10... 9... 8... 7... 6... 5... 4... 3... 2...* "NOONA/YEOBO! I'M DONE!!!!!" Both of them hilariously run downstairs and stand up straight in front of the girl. _____ smiles. "Good boys~ Now, kaja!" She grabs the guys' arms— Yeoji on her left side while Minhyun on her right as they get into the car. The guys are still adjusting their shirts and hair...

 

---

 

"Woah!!! There are so many people here!!!" _____ squeals, making Minhyun chuckles while Yeoji tries to find a spacious spot to play. "It's summer, of course many people are here, princess" Minhyun speaks as he hugs her waist and pecks her lips, making her giggles. Yeoji sees them as he rolls his eyes, *for this time, I'll just let them alone. They're too cheeky.." He thought as he walks another way.

Right before he could take another step, a voice was heard from his behind. "YEOJI-AHH!!! You're here!??" *That voice...!* Yeoji immediately looks back, along with _____ and Minhyun. "s- Suzy-ah...!!" Yeoji blushed as the girl called Suzy runs toward him, not to mention she's in an exposing swim suit.. "w- What are you doing here...??" He asked.

"It's summer, pabo-yah! Of course I'm here to have fun! How about you? Are you alone?" She looks around Yeoji, not realizing _____ and Minhyun get nearer. "He's with us. Annyeong, err Suzy...?" Suzy turns around before she's immediately bows. "Ah, mianhae! I didn't see you there...! I'm really sorry...!" _____ just shrugged it off. "It's okay. I'm Yeoji's noona, Park _____. This is my boyfriend, Hwang Minhyun." She said with a friendly smile. Suzy bows at Minhyun.

"Annyeong, ______-eonni and Minhyun-oppa! I'm Yeoji's ex-classmate in Europe. I'm Bae Suzy, nice to meet you!" Suzy introduced herself. Minhyun is staring at Yeoji who realize his stare and tries to look away. But Minhyun could see the kid is blushing. Minhyun grins...

 

 

 

 

 

 


So.... Yeoji had a crush on Suzy!?? xD

You know... I used Cross Gene's Shin to play Yeoji's role and in a K-Drama, BIG, they (Shin and Suzy) act as a couple. Although I can't bear to see Shin with her, I couldn't think of any girl to be with him so yea, say hi to Suzy~ (sobs)