Bonus Trend -01-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

*KNOCK! KNOCK! KNOCK!!*

Sora groans as she gets off of the sofa and takes a peek at the window. She sees her boyfriend, or maybe an ex— Jaebum. She rolls her eyes as she gets back on the sofa and turns on the TV, setting the volume louder so that she won't hear the knocks on the door.

After a few minutes, she heard a tingling sound as she turns next to her to see her phone. A message is just coming in. She flicks her phone opened and read the message.

 

 

Sora-yah.. I know you're in there. I know you heard me. Please give me a chance to make it up!

-Jaebummie <3 3

 

 

Sora rolls her eyes and thinks for awhile. *Should I open it or leave it...?* Then she heard some drops outside. She takes a peek between the curtain to see it's raining. She starts to be worried so she quickly goes in front to take a peek from the window. She glances secretly at the door to see no one is standing in front of her house. *He must have leave...* She sighs as she lies on the sofa before she falls asleep...

 

It's already 9PM when Sora's eyelids finally move. She yawns and stretches her body. She looks around, remembering that she fell asleep before she gets off of the sofa. *Uh... ______ said she wants the designs tomorrow.. I need to finish it tonight. Um.. Where did I leave the designs..? Or right, in the car..* She puts on a thin jacket, since she just wears a tank top and shorts. Then she gets her car key to unlock the car. Right after she opens the door, she was shocked.

In front of the door, Jaebum is lying unconscious and his body is completely wet, obviously because of the rain. Sora was panicked as she checks his body temperature. It was terribly hot... She used all her energy to lift his body and get him into her house, letting him to lie on the couch.

She runs into her room to find some clothes in her closet. Lucky she's a designer, so she has a lot of clothes collections, including boys' clothes. She picks a T-shirt and a shorts before she runs downstairs to Jaebum. But then she stops, *Do I really need to help him to change!? But I'm a girl! But still... he was soaked...!*

Sora gulps some saliva. *I'll just change his shirt...* She tries to not getting her face too red as she takes off his shirt. She's definitely red like a tomato. *I look like a y...* Without thinking of anything, she immediately slips his body into the dry shirt. After that, she dries the soaked T-shirt and puts a warm cloth on Jaebum heated forehead. Then, she takes the designs from her car and starts to do her works until she fell asleep...

 

Jaebum's eyelids start to move and he slowly opens his eyes. He sees a familiar look around him. *This is... Sora's house, right?* He tries to get off of the couch but he feels his head aches. He groans and hardly sits-up. He looks around until he sees his dear girlfriend is sleeping with her head lies on the table which is filled with papers and files. He bites his lips as he gets near to her. He admires her sleeping figure. He leans in and kisses her earlobe softly as he whispers. "Thanks for letting me in, Sora-yah.."

Sora feels the tickles on her earlobe as she moves and slowly opens her eyes, to see her boyfriend is staring at her in awe. Her eyes widen as she stumbles back. "w- What are you doing in my house!?" Jaebum smiles. "I thought you're the one who brought me in...?"

Sora blinks as she remembers how the guy was lying unconscious in front of her house. Then she shot up as her hands immediately touch Jaebum's face. "Omo! Jaebum-ah! Are you alright!? Do you feel sick at anywhere!? Do you need to be sent to clinic??"

Jaebum chuckles as he softly grabs Sora's hands to stop her. "I'm fine, yeobo.." Sora blinks before her face suddenly blushed and tighten. She shove her hands from his grips. "Um... If that so, get out of my house!" Jaebum purses his lips. "b- But..." "No but! Even if you're still sick, go find Jiyeon, not me! Now, get out of my house!" Sora commands, trying to be cold as she can. Jaebum sighs. "Sora-yah.. I know it's my fault. Let me explain, please?" Sora glares at him before she scoffs and turns over to the sofa and sits. Jaebum sighs in relieve as he also sits on the sofa.

"You know... I did the biggest mistake I think I ever done. I think I'm not that serious to be with you.. But after I see you that upset on that day, I feel my heart was destroyed..." Sora scoffs. "Okay. I know that's cheezy.. I never think I'll have that feels in my life. But that's what I really feel. When I see Minhyun and ______ are so happy together, the only image that appears on my mind is only you.. I wanna be happy with you, only you, Sora-yah.."

Sora purses her lips. "b- But... Jiyeon..." "I broke up with her. After that, she admitted that she wants to break off too cause she had a boyfriend too, actually.." Sora furrows her eyebrow. "So... both of you are cheating..." Jaebum closes his eyes. "i- I know... That's why I feel really guilty. I love you. I won't ever cheat on you anymore. Please, I've been suffering after I make you upset these days... I wanna spend the rest of my life with you.." Sora soften. Seeing Jaebum's closed eyes, seem to hold his tears just shook her heart. She lets out deep breath before she leans in and hugs him.

"Apology accepted!"

 

 

 

 

 


This is just a bonus chapter! Nothing's more. Cause I see Sora x Jaebum's relationship seems to have a cliffhanger, I don't want them to have a bad ending so I make this chapter :p