Fashion Trend -5-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

[ CONTINUE FROM PREVIOUS CHAPTER ]

 

 

 

[ Situation --> Silence in the Car ]

 

You : #glance at Minhyun who keep quiet and focus on driving# Errr .......... o-Oppa ...??

Minhyun : Hmm ............

You : Please forget about what Key said just now , nae ??

Minhyun : #silent#

You : Oppa~

 

# Still silence #

 

You : Oppa waeigurae ?? You must not take it serious , right ??

 

# Minhyun take a deep breath , making you feel relieve when you though he's going to answer but what he do is just being quiet without look at you . You're getting impatient #

 

You : Oppa ! Answer me please !?

Minhyun : Could you shut up your mouth ? I'm driving . # he said with his cold voice that he never use towards you before #

You : #be startled# Uhh fine .........

 

#You look away , holding your tears#

 

You : [ In Heart : I can't cry in front of him ......! I must stay cool .. Be mature , Park _______! ]

 

10 MINUTES LATER

 

Minhyun : #still with his cold voice# Hmm ..... it's your home ....

 

#SILENCE#

 

Minhyun : #finally turn his face forcely towards you and finds you fell asleep . He shakes your body softly to wake you up but your eyes still closed# Aishh this sleepyhead ........

 

#He kissed your forehead softly before gets out from the car , go to your seat and carry you bridal-style . He brings you to your room and put you on your bed . He your hair and whisper#

 

Minhyun : Mianhaeyo , Kira-yah ......... I just scared that what Key-hyung said will be reality .. I was scared if you'll get bored with me and left me ... I really mean it when I say you are so perfect that sometimes I'll think that I'm the one who couldn't match with you ... You always act mature while me , so childish .....

 

NEXT DAY

 

You : #open your eyes slowly as the sunlught hit your pupil# Hmm I kinda dream about Minhyun last night ....... tch , oppa ....

 

~When you're gone ... the pieces of my heart is missing you ! When you're gone ....~

 

You : #quickly pick up your phone# Oppa !?? Is that you ???

Key : Awhh~ I was about to yell at you but you immediately makes me melt by calling me oppa~

You : #face changes# k-Key .....??

Key : Aishh I prefer you to call me oppa !

You : NO WAY !! YOU FREAK !! YOU'RE THE REASON MINHYUN IS IGNORING ME NOW !!

Key : Ouch my ears ...! Ahh~ you guys are fighting each other right now ?? AHAHA ! I told you~ Anyone who dare enough to challenge will regret to be born in this world !

You : Regret your !! Get here now so I can kill you !

Key : Ahh~ you're the one who should be here ! Hey , did you call me '' just now ?? You know what , it's WORK TIME .....

You : Huhh ...?? #look at the clock on the wall# OMO ! I'm late !

 

#You throw away your phone to nowhere as you quickly get into the bathroom after grabs your towel#

 

KEY's Side

 

= Tuuutttttttttttttttt =

Key : Aishh this ... she hang up my call !?? Hmm ...... they fight to each other , huhh ?? Dushh I feel guilty ........... but at the same time , I feel .................................... happy ...... Urgghh what's wrong with me !??

 

#Suddenly a hand approach him from his behind . He turns and see a girl#

 

Key : o ? Who are you ?? Did I know you ??

Sora : You don't know me but I know you ..... Minhyun tells me about what happens ... Sorry to say , Mr Kim . But if you don't mind , tell me why are you trying to piss off __________ ??

Key : Huhh ?? #lift a brow#    Do you have anything to do with my business ??

Sora : Uhuhh ?? I'm her friend , for your information , Mr Kim ! I warned you , don't mess up with them or else ................

Key : Or else what ? Huhh you like Minhyun , geuleohjyo ? Just admit it~

Sora : Like you ... I got a boyfriend , you !

Key : Huhh why both of you keep talking about my !??

Sora : #smirks# Because you really have problem with your , Mr Kim ! #walks away#

Key : #holds anger# Geez ...... Such es ........ #quiet for awhile# What is special about ________ , by the way ?? Everybody seems love her so much ! Minhyun-goon .... that girl ... the staffs and even SNSD's manager ! Hmm seems like I have to find out by myself ...... _________-ah ... I'll watch and find out what makes you special ............

 

 

 

 

 


Please leave some comment , nae~ ! ^^ And subscribe !! Add me as your too !!! ^^