Fashion Trend -1-

Trend of Fashion : Love Style ! - Love is CRAZY -

[Place --> SM Building]
[Date --> a month before MV recording]

Key : WHATT !!??? What do you mean by me , wearing this stuffs in the MV !!??? Stop talking nonsense , Manager-hyung !!!
Manager : *cover his ears* Omo , Key-goon ... This clothes will look good on you ... trust me ...!!
Key : no ... and NO ! Okay just NO ! You know very well my taste ... don't you ?? This one is absolutely NOT MY TASTE ! This is too plain and simple ! I'm an icon fashion ! I'm known as the diva ! Tell the fashion designer to make a new one ! Don't repair this one , just rid it off !
Manager : Aishh ..... That's the problem .... I know already this won't match with your taste ... The reason I'm persuading you to accept this is ..... SM got no fashion designer until the day of recording !
Key : huhh ??
Manager : They're all take a leave ! So , no one could help to make other ...! Please , Key-goon ... Just wear this , nae ??
Key : I said NO . WAY !

#Suddenly Sonyeoshidae's manager interrupt#

Manager (SNSD) : Ahh~ suits' problem ??
Manager (SHINee) : nae ... Key doesn't like his suit and there's no fashion designer ...
Key : Me ? Doesn't like this ?? No , I HATE it ......

#Manager (SHINee) lets out a loud sigh while Manager (SNSD) chuckles#

Manager (SNSD) : So , why don't you book the suit at the designer from any boutique ??
Key : Hmm that's a good idea ...
Manager (SHINee) : Oh yeah ? Boutique ??
Manager (SNSD) Oo~ This situation happened to SNSD once too~ Don't you remember ?? When recording ...
Manager (SHINee) : ahh nae ... Their suits in that MV are very nice ! You book at which boutique ??
Manager (SNSD) : It's Velewr Boutique ! That famous boutique~ *winks*
Manager (SHINee) : Ahh~ Velewr ! I know that boutique !
Key : Ahh~ It got international standard !
Manager (SNSD) : Nae~ It also makes males' suits too .. Well~ if you wanna book Key's suit at Velewr , I suggest you to call _______-ssi ...*gives a card to Key* She's so kind and it's lovely to work with her ! She's the heiress of Velewr company but also one of the designer .. Trust me , her taste on fashion is incredible !
Key : I trust you , kay~ *smirks before examine the card*

"Ms Park ______
Head of Designer at Velewr Boutique
************ #Your phone number#"

Manager (SHINee) : So , Key-goon~ *suddenly snatch the card and starts to dial the number on his phone* I'll set your meet with ........ *look at the card* Ms Park ______ ........
Key : dae ? I'm gonna meet her ??? You are my manager , hyung ! You are the one who should manage--
Manager (SHINee) : Yaa ! I got many things to do other than managing you !

#Key was about to answer back but Manager ignores him as the call was answered#

You : Yobosaeyo ? Park _______-imnida ... Who's on the line ??
Manager : Ahh I'm the manager of SHINee , from SM Entertainment ... I was told that you're the one who help SNSD with their suits on MV recording , right ??
You : Yea that's me ... So how can I help you , sir ?
Manager : Ahh .... we got some problem with one of SHINee's members here .. He doesn't satisfied with his suit for their comeback in a few months and our designers are all off ... So , maybe you can help him ....??
You : Yea sure ! It's my job after all~ So , how about ..... Tomorrow , 4 in evening , at Velewr Boutique ?? I need to know his taste and measurement ....
Manager : Yeah sure ! Tomorrow , 4 PM at Velewr Boutique .... Okay I got it ! I'll make sure he's there on time ! Kamsahmnida !

#The call was hanged#

Manager : *looks at Key* Yaa ... You heard it right ? If you really don't want to wear this suit ... *points at the 'plain and simple' suit* ... make sure you're there on time ...
Key : For sure ! *pouts and walk away* (IN HEART : Hmm ..... Park _____ ... Such a beautiful name ! Well ...... let us see if you really as beauty as your name ...)