Chapter 8

What's wrong with you, seungie??

 

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE READ THE CHAPTER!! For those who have not read my comment... Asianfanfic delete chapter 8 and some comments, but I had time to read them all. They doesn't put the chapter again and I can't make you all wait. So, let's go! This is 8 chapter...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV/HYUNSEUNG

 

I enjoyed very much go to the shopping with GD and TOP but I want to practice T^T I don’t want to stay in home for 2 weeks! Home is boring… I was lying face down on the living room’s floor doing anything… -.- When I felt someone lying on back. I was surprised; the house was so silent that I thought that I was alone. I yelled “OMG, I ALMOST HAD A HEARTATACK!”

“Sorry, hyung.” Yoseob stayed in my back.

“We are like a koala mommy with a baby koala.” X3

“ahah, yes, we are!” he agreed. “Do you know where Doojoon and Jun are?”

“No… I thought that I was alone in home but you are here… where are Kiki and Woonie?”

“They were going lunch on Kiki’s house.” He replied me

“Hmm, this’s already lunch time… Let’s eat!” I said.

“I’ll help you making the lunch…”

“Oh, so cutie… now, get out of my back.”

I tried to phone Jun many times but he did pick up. I don’t know where he is… Q_Q

I had a good afternoon with Yoseob, we played video games and watched TV. And the time really passed very quickly, but babo Jun and babo Doojoon didn’t say anything…

However, Kiki and Wooonie get home, they are very close together, do you know what I mead right!?

“hmm, we are very lovely today… maybe very lovely to the living room…” Yoseob commented.

“Shot up, I know that you and Doojoon made worth things on the kitchen.” Kiki responded.

“Talking about them… where are they?” Woonie asked.

“They abandoned us.” We said together.

“Oh, the princes left the princesses.”

“We don’t need them, I had a fantastic afternoon with Seung umma, and now, I am the favorite son and you not, muahahah, I AM BETTER THAN YOU.” Yoseob responded. I grabbed Yoseob it the piggyback.

“NO, YOU NOT!! COME HERE, YOUR LITTLE…” and Woonie ran behind us. Kiki just laughed. But someone took him off my back, I turned to see if it was Dongwoon but no, was Doojoon that said me “Why are you tried to kidnap my baby?”

“KYAHH, DOOJOOOOON!!” Yoseob hugged Doojoon, he was so happy. “Wait” he spotted. “Where were you going? You abandoned me, fortunately I had Seungie umma… where was Jun?”

“HI, I AM HERE!!” He closed the door and kissed me on the head. “Do you miss me?” I retreated a bit. “I didn’t, where were you to going?” I lied, I missed him Junnie but I not that easy!

“Weellll~, We had dealing with some business.”

“Hmm, business.”

“Come on, don’t look at me with that face. You said, you are bored, you can stay on home for 2 weeks, so we solved the problem.”

“I’m curious, continue...”

“Me and Doojoon convinced manager to go one week to my vacation’s family house that is on the countryside.”:D

“This’s going to be so amazing, we’ll go in three days from now.” Doojoon said.