Chapter 10

What's wrong with you, seungie??

 

POV/HYUNSEUNG

 

This is the third day of vacation and this is so cool and calm. No paparazzi or crazy stalkers, just all we six, well one time we went to the nearest village but nobody knows who we are… they don’t watch many television… I never imagined liked the countryside I always love live in big cities with much people but everyone need a break.

We are having the breakfast. Junhyung is full of energy and happiness must have been because last night, neh, I agreed with his plan of the hot tub. He said we aren't in the share room so we have to enjoy the private moments. I bet that the rest of the group are making the same thing.

“There aren’t enough food.” Yoseob check out all over the kitchen.

“Yeh, I already noticed it. Today, I and Doojoon will help in a farm of my uncle’s old friend, so Seungie, Kiki and Yoseob can go buy food… Dongwoon, will you help us on the farm?” Junnie asked.

“Okay, I will, hyung, I will.” He responded no much joyous.

After that we prepare to out and went to the car when we saw Woonie on the driver’s seat.

“Son Dongwoon, what are you doing here?” Kiki asked and opened his door.

“I will drive you there!”

“No, you won’t! You will help Jun and Joonie.”

“Please, my love let me go!! I don’t want to help on the farm.” He grabbed Kiki’s hand and cried. “And I found a shopping center on the nearest city on the GPS. I can drive you there, you can see shop and I will buy the food.”

“Hmm, okay, let’s go…” Kikwang agreed with that, Woonie smiled and kissed Kiki.

--

We lunch there with Dongwoon and after I, Yoseob and Kikwang saw all the shops we wanted see.  “Can we go to the disco store too, please?” Yoseob asked.

“Oh, you to go I need to go to other shop, afterward we meet on the disco store then if I'm late please wait for me there.”

“But we can go with you after we saw the disco store so you won’t alone.” I suggested.

“No, no, no… I will go alone.” And he left. I and Yoseob went to the disco store.

After a time Kikwang appeared with a gift box, it seemed a clothing store’s box.

“Did you buy a gift?” I asked and he repaid me yes.

“Look, is better you save the ATM card in your wallet or you can lose that.” Yoseob warned. I look to the card that Kiki was saving on the wallet and I can swear that this is Jun’s card. I know Jun’s card more than anyone, even more than Jun. Why he has that card? This seems like Kikwang bought the gift with that card… I wonder for who is that…

We came back home and Doojoon is on home.

“Hi Doojoon, Jun is here too?” I asked.

“Hi!! Hmm, Jun?? No, he isn’t…” I make a sad face. However, Yoseob appeared near him, he said something on Yoseob’s ear and they both look at me… what the hell? After Yoseob grabbed my hand guided me to the second floor, to his and Doojoon’s bedroom and sat me down on the chair. After, he yelled for out of the room “Kiki, we are in my bedroom, hurry up!!”

“Yoseob, what are you doing?” I asked confused.

“I just kidnap you for a second, don’t hurry hyung…” He responded me. Kiki gave the one gift box to Yoseob and immediately left. This was the same box that Kiki bought on the Shopping Centre with Jun’s card.

“Open, this is for you.” He said me. I opened and there are a white blazer with collar in black, a white button-down shirt, a black bow tie and a black skinny trouser. “Wear it.” Yoseob smiled me. I started wear it and he started search clothing on his wardrobe. He put on chic clothing.

“I have already put clothes on.” I informed.

“Woow, it gets you well, pretty.”

“You are pretty too, seobie, but why are we like this?” I am really confused.

“Don’t make questions and now can I put you make-up?” I said yes and he started. Kikwang appeared on the room again, he was well dress too, he looked at me and smile. “Good job, Seobie!!”

Yoseob just put make-up on me and he lets Kikwang fixing my hair. “Doojoon and Dongwoon are already to go.” Kiki said to Yoseob who was looking to the mirror.

“Okay, then you and Dongwoon can go first and I and Doojoon take Hyunseung there.”

“So this is better I go now.” He kissed my cheek and hugged me. “You are so beautiful… you know!?” He said to me and just left.  Now, I am not realized what is happening at all.

Yoseob finnish his make-up and fixed his hair. We went down stairs and Doojoon was watching TV and sitting on the couch. He realized we are there and smiled. He was like a gentleman.

“Can we go know? Have you everything, baby?” Doojoon talked with Yoseob.

“Hey, I have everything, let’s go. Came with us, Hyunseung!” I followed them and they went to the back of the house. There is a small wooden boat just for three or four people. Doojoon helped me and Yoseob get in the boat and started row into the lack.

“Where are we going? Please say me!” I bet. “Wait, Jun said yesterday we can’t go to this way of the lack!” In the day before, we was doing a boat ride too, and Jun informed us this side of the lake isn’t save. I said this but they didn’t listen me and continued.  Doojoon put the boat on shore.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a chapter with much mystery, isn't?

^~^ This all for today... thanks <3