Chapter 4 +.+

What's wrong with you, seungie??

 

POV/JUNHYUNG

 

“So many kisses, hugs and aegyos only for the baby, I want too!” Dongwoon complained. They look at Dongwoon and laughed.

“Can I hold you on my lap?” Kikwang asked but the kid said no with the head. “ Hyung, he just want you. You are very good with babies. I’m jealous!” Hyunseung smiled and blush.

“Do you like me, Dongho?” Seung asked with a little aegyo, the kid smiled him responded yes with the head, a little blush too.

“Hyung, look!! He has the same lips then you.” Yoseob said exclaimed.

 “Oh, true!” I agreed, when I told that the baby looked to me.

´”APPA!!” He called me .

“APPA? I’m not your Appa.” I don’t know but I think I’m not prepared to have someone called me appa. He seemed confused.

Someone appeared at my side and said to Dongho “Hello, son. Appa is here!!” I just look and the man seemed like me but a bit more old. They, the kid too, were looking to me and to the man amazed. The baby stretched arms to the man and he held him “We have to go, say goodbye.” The baby gave us a kiss on the cheek.

“JUNNIE, WE WILL HAVE A BABY LIKE THAT!!” Seungie yelled immediately they left.

“WHAT?”

“One day, we will have a baby like that, he seems like us…” He explained. 4D scared me this time!!

 “Oh, yes…one day…”

“Well, we have to go too, my Seobie are sleepy.” Doojoon said Yoseob was with the head on Doojoon’s shoulder with the eyes closed.

 

--

I woke up and Seungie wasn’t by my side, déjà vu!! He was looking on the mirror, dressing and undressing t-shirts. “Morning, what are you doing?” I asked. He looked at me worried.

“Am I look fat?”

“FAT? Of course not, you are better than ever.” I’m not lying, he seems prefect for me. He put the hand on the tummy.

“Why don’t know what I wear.”

“Wear that.”

“No, I need something more wide.” He was sad.

“You are y wearing that.”

“But do you go somewhere?” Once again, he goes out without I know where. He was well-dressed like everytime.

“Again, Jun? This’s my things! Don’t worry, I won’t betray you like you do with me and Hara.” He yelled crying.

“Do you know I didn’t have anything with Hara. I LOVE YOU NOT HER!!” I'm tired of repeating this. Calm down, Jun he is pregnant.

“I’m going out, bye.” He grabbed his bag and just left. I took my things and without him realizing it I was behind him. Yeh, I am stalking him, but a few days he always goes somewhere without we know where. This has to end!!

He went to the gym we usually go to train but when I was entering on the building my cellphone rang, this was my friend Tiger. “whats up, dude?” I picked up the cellphone. “Jun, we have a problem here, you have to go to the work, right now!!”

“I’m going..”

 Why now? Why now? I still don’t find what Hyunseung are hiding.

---

Fortunately, we can solve the problem. Now I will survey where he are, maybe is very last but whatever…

The cellphone rang again, I picked up and   “Hello, this is Junhyung, right?”

“Yes, I am”

“ I am Ill, Hyunseung’s friend of the Prepix Crew.”

“Oh, I see.”  I don’t like him... one day, before me and seungie start date i saw him kiss Seung.

“Please, calm down and listen, I found out him unconscious on the dance studio’s floor then I brought it to the nearest hospital.”

“I going.”

Oh My God, Hyunseung, baby… wait for me… I will be there on your side!!

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Q.Q i'm sleepy...

thanks you for read, subscribe and comment...

Bye bye <3