Chapter 3 o_O

What's wrong with you, seungie??

 

POV/ JUNHYUNG

 

Finally in home, this’s almost 20 o’clock !! I was anxious to get home and be with my seungie. I got home and I only saw Dongwoon and Doojoon watching TV.

“Hi! Where’s the rest of the people?” They both ignore me.

“Oh hi Jun. Kiki didn’t come home yet. Yoseob and Hyunseung are in the bedroom.” Dongwoon said.

“Alone in the bedroom? why?”

“They were watching dorama on the TV but we wanted to watch the football game so they made tantrum and were to the bedroom.”

“ahh, the game has begun!! Are we winning?”

“Yeh, we are winning!” Doojoon happily said.

“Cool!” WAIT, JUN DON’T THINK ABOUT THE GAME THINK ABOUT YOUR SEUNGIE!! “How Seungie was along of the day?” I asked.

“He slept for a long time and after he woke up and he said that he is feel good.” Dongwoon reported.

“I’m relieved! I’ll see him…”

 

I was near the bedroom door and I heard yoseob and Hyunseung talking then I decided still there.

“Why?... Pregnancy?... Now?... Why now?” My babe are crying and saying that. Wtf? PREGNANCY? Who is pregnant?

“I know that it shouldn’t have happened now, I’m really sad, too…” Yoseob tried make him stop crying.

“And now he gonna run away and marry the other.” Other? Hyunseung said the other… this is the form that he usually call Hara.  WAIT.  He is having strange attitudes and when I was talking on this with my friend, Tiger, he joked that Seungie looks like a pregnant woman… OH NO, OH NO, HYUNSEUNG ARE PREGNANT.  I was paralyzed, how was this possible?  I came back to the living room.

“OMG, what happened? You look like you saw a ghost!” Doojoon asked me.

“Hmm, nothing! Let’s see the end of the game.”

"Oh, okay"

I just have Hyunseung saying ‘Pregnancy’, this doesn’t get out of my head!!

 

A few minutes, Seungie and Yoseob appeared on the living room and Seungie hugged me.     

“You are in home~” he exclaimed  happily. I decided that pretend I didn’t hear what I heard. I kissed him on the lips and on the cheek several times and he laughed.

“So... I see you are better.”

“Neh, I’m better now in your arms.” So cutie.

“I’M IN HOME AND I ALREADY FINISHED FILM THE DORAMA!” Kikwang yelled immediately he got home. Dongwoon ran to him, kissed him after they started to jump happily “You gonna be at home more times.” dongwoon exclaimed, “Yehh!!” kikwang responded.

“oh, I finished my work too but now we have to focus on the cameback.” I said.

“We have to celebrate!!” Dongwoon concluded.

“I feel like fried chicken, can we go to the restaurant, Doojoonnie.” Hyunseung beg. He already has pregnant wishes?

“Okay, the football game ends just now, so let’s go!”

Then we went eat out.  Now that I knew that he is pregnant I have to show him that I love him and I always will be with him for the good and bad moments. I understood that I have to protect my lover and our

 “baby”  Hyunseung just completed my thought??  Maybe he read my mind?! O.o  Another pregnancy symptom?!

“waee?”

“I have a baby on my …”  belly…he gonna say belly?!  “...on my leg!”

“WHAT THE HELL?” we all looked under the table and there is a 4 years old kid stuck to seungie’s leg. He held the baby on his lap.

“Hi baby, you are so cute, where are your umma or appa ?” Seungie asked to the baby and he pointed to a lady who was serving at the table. She came to us.

“Sorry… came on Dongho, came with umma.” The lady said but the kid hugged seungie and said “ I want food, mommy!!”

“Mommy will give you food, came on, dongho!”

“Don’t worry I give him food.” Seung exclaimed.

"But.." one customers called her. “... I have to work, thank you, thank you!” she started talk with an others customers. Seungie gave food to baby’s mouth.

Yoseob, kikwang and Hyunseung were taking care of the baby. They are so cute, Hyunseung will be a really good umma.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii!! ^~^ i hope this chapter!! I enjoyed write this chapter *-*

Thanks on more time for the comments and the subscriptions.

Sorry about the errors, this chapter i wrote quickly because I had a tried day o^o really sorry

I love you guys, kisso kisso, until tomorrow~~ <3