Chapter 1 ^~^

What's wrong with you, seungie??

1º CHAPTERRR \(*O*)/

okay, lets go!! I wrote this thinking on beast house in 'Idol Maid' if you don't make idea see this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sgd-2itBws

or see this image (http://img829.imageshack.us/img829/68/b2sthouse.jpg) that I pointed in red: H - hall; K- kitchen; LR- living room; BR- bedroom

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POV/ JUNHYUNG

I wake up and I didn’t feel my seungie in my arms as we been last night. I quickly got up. Only seungie was in the room, look at the mirror fix his hair. I felt the bed and walked towards him. I hugged him on the waist and I kissed his neck. He laughs and he said one smiled good morning.

“Good morning, where are you go too soon?” I asked him confused.

“Too soon? Isn’t too soon! You were the last to wake up. I have to go now.” He took the phone, ipod and wallet and he felt my hands. Only stopped in the hall to put the shoes on. I followed him and I sat on the floor.

“But...where? I don’t remember you said me that you went somewhere today!!”

“Junhyung, this’s my things, go sleep or something… Don’t you have to work today?” He kissed me, said good-bye to the rest of the band that were seeing us when they were eating the breakfast.

 “I love you!!” I said when he went away.

“I love you too, fighting on your work!” he was entering the elevator. He always sent me fighting to the work, I love when he do that I feel like we are a married couple. =3

I went back to living room to eat the breakfast, just were Dongwoon and Kikwang in the table. Yoseob was taking the things back to kitchen and Doojoon was washing the dishes. I sat near kikwang.

“Don’t be sad, junnie, I don’t know where he go but couldn't be nothing important.” Kiki smiled to me.

“I trust Hyunseung but this isn’t normal at him!” I said when I was eating the breakfast, cereal with milk. I had to eat quickly ‘cause I had to go work in our cameback.

When I finished my meal I had to dress to go to the studio recording. Then, I leave home. 

POV/ KIKWANG

Jun leaves. Doo needed to talk with manager-ah and Seobie went with him too. So…just me and Woonie…at home. I sat in front of TV, watching morning cartoons.  He follow me, sat beside me and put his head on my shoulder. We were like this for a few minutes. I rarely have an off day then it’s so good to be with him like this.

“babe, babe…” he whispered in my ear. I know what you want, Dongwoon!!

“okay, boo, I can’t take it anymore… “ and I pushed him into the bedroom, on the bed and started kiss him. He stopped me and said “ wow, what’s happened with you? It was so sudden!”

“ I just miss you!” and I pouted.

“Hmm, okay…LET'S DO IT MUAHAHAH!!” and he kissed me.

YEHH, OFF DAYS ARE THE BEST ^~^

POV/ JUNHYUNG

I came back to home and I just see my baby lying down on the living room’s floor playing on the laptop. He didn’t realize that I got home, then, without make nose lying down on him.

“kyaaahh” he cried, he is so cute.

“ came down baby it's just me!!” I smiled at him.

“ OOHH, JUN!!” He quickly closed the laptop. “ you came back home” and nervously smiled. I kissed him.

“ what are you watching on the laptop?”

“No, ME?! NOTHING!! I’M NOT DOING ANYTHING!!” he cried. It’s very suspicious.

“I just made you a question! But okay… if you don’t what to answer me it’s okay.” He still mad with me.

“Hi person who came back home and didn’t say anything to no one!” Yoseob said.

“Hi everyone!!” I hadn’t noticed that is everyone near ous.

“DOOJOONNIIEEEE I WANT MORE RICE CAKEE!!” Seungie yelled to the kitchen.

“NO, JANG HYUNSEUNG!! NO MORE RICE CAKE!!” Doojoon yelled back.

“Hyung, you already ate one packet of rice cake, alone, and the dinner is almost ready.” Dongwoon muttered. “ohh, my woonie wanted a rice cake, too” kikwang said and kissed Dongwoon and he nodded.

“Wait! Why is Doojoon and Yoseob making the dinner and not you, seungie?” He always make the breakfast and the dinner, and sometimes the lunch too because seungie loves cook.

“I’m just lazy and tired.” He replied me and lying down on my lap, I his hair.

“Okay, guys, dinner is ready!! LET’S EAT!!” Yoseob announced.

“Let’s go babe.”

“Carry me on, I’m lazy to walk.”

“okay, I carry you, babe, what will I do with you!” u.u

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry about my errors O~o I hope you enjoyed ^u^

BEAST IS REALY CAMEBACK!!! I'M SOOOO HAAAPPPPYYYY!!

Everything for today, kisso kisso, I promise uplaod soon~~