Chapter 2 :D

What's wrong with you, seungie??

POV/ YOSEOB

“Okay, guys, dinner is ready!! LET’S EAT!!” I announced. We started eating. This’s really good, of course my DooDoo is very good making food… and just not food... do you know what I mean?! Eheh…

Seungie umma immediately attacked the food. Doo and Junnie started talk about the cameback, Junnie said that is going to be the best cameback ever!! And I realized that Seungie umma stopped eating.

“Is everything alright, umma?” I asked.

“Yeh, everything is alright, I just… I just lost my appetite.” He replied with a false smile.

“WAEE?? BUT??” We yelled in the same time.

“I don’t want eat more…” and he left the dining table.

“But I made this food with love for you 'cause you said you are tried.” Doojoon whined, omg my baby did aegyo. \*O*/

And he didn’t return to the table, put the headphones and ignored everyone, including Jun o.o wtf?! What is going on with him?

 

POV/ JUNHYUNG

Last night, Seung was really weird, more than usual… He completely ignored me!

Today, when I woke up, he was still sleeping so I decided wake up him but I was afraid that he was angry with me or something like that. I kissed him on cheek, and sang “wake up, sweetie~”

“Morning~” he replied singing, so cutie.

Everything went well. Hyunseung was the same as always. This morning we had to train the dance. My Seungie is so y and he is dancing better than ever. I didn’t expect he was this good. He’s so amazing. The worst is that the fanboys will go crazy, however hyunseungie is just mine forever!!

But I have to train more… until Doojoon is better than me. I will train. And this absolutely will be our best cameback! Fighting!

 

The rest of the day also went well but in the middle of the night, more or less 2:30 a.m, I woke up and he was puking on the bathroom.

“ ohh, yeobo.” I said when I found him sitting on the bathroom’s floor. “Why not you warned me that you were puking?”

“Because I only had time to run here!!” he was almost crying. I hugged him and said that everything will gonna be alright.

We can’t sleep the rest of the night, he puked more two times. I am so worried about my yeobo. I hate see him like this. I hope this is only something he ate.

The next norning I was like a zombie but I really had to work, today I’m going to finish editing the music. Seungie finally falling a asleep. I told to the rest of the band what happened last night and he need to rest.

Baby, get better fast!! T^T

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hi!! This is everything for today, I was afraid I can't update today but I got òuó

@SyeraJoe  @PepperMintB2ST  : eheh, maybe...maybe... Is a mystery, mystery  *dancing mystery by beast x3*

Thanks for everyone who subscribed and commented <3