Chapter 6 :P

What's wrong with you, seungie??

POV/JUNHYUNG

 

I went into the hospital room where Hyunseung is, they were coming behind me. He was sleeping again. I sat in a chair aside the bed and I started to be more and more close to his face, he still with his eyes closed…I kissed his forehead and he opened his eyes.

“Wow, this’s like sleeping beauty, the prince kissed the princess and she woke up.” Yoseob happily said. Hyunseung was sleepy but he smile. He wanted to sit and I helped him. “How are you feeling? I asked. “I’m a little dizzy.” I grabbed his hand.

“Umma, I was scared.” Yoseob hugged him.

“Hey, calm down!” I warned.

 “Oh, my sorry, did I hurt you?” Seobie asked.

“No, this’s everything alright. I’m sorry to everyone about this.”

“Why did you say ‘sorry’ to us, hyung’’? Dongwoon questioned.

“Because I’m very weak, then I came here and I scared you.”

“Shut up, never say again you’re weak.” And I kissed him on his forehead. I decide didn’t asked him why we doing this until he leave the hospital.

We talked and laughed but we didn’t talk anything about the cameback.

A few minutes after, they go buy our dinner and I stayed with him. 

I sat on his bed, hugged him and I said “Oh, my, you don’t know how much I desire for that moment!”

“What moment? The moment I’m on a hospital bed?”

“Don’t say it again, no babo, I really need to hug you and kiss you” and I kissed him “ … and say that I love you more than everything and everyone.” He was blushed.

“I love you too, sorry for being rude with you, I didn’t want discuss with you. I love you very very very much!!”

The nurse entered on the room and I sat on the chair again. She smile to us and said “ the first meal of the day, you have to eat all this soup.” He made a bad face. And she left.

“Come babe, you gonna eat all of this!”

“I don’t wanna. It doesn’t look good!”

“Come on, I will give you food.” He had a bid smile on the face and started said ‘ahh~’ He was so so cute, he seemed the baby dongho we met on the restaurant.

“See, you already eat the soup.”

“Because I have a hot nurse to take carry of me.”

“I’m the man on this relationship, remember, I am the prince that woke up with one kiss.”

“Did you know that there are men nurses?”

“Okay, okay, you won I’m your y MAN nurse!” He laughed.

“I like it, I will call you that!”

“Naughty Yong Hyunseung!” The members entered on the room and Doojoon said “ ‘Naughty Yong Hyunseung’? Jun. jun behave!” The rest the kids, inclusive Seung laughed.

 

--

 

The night went well, Hyunseung sleep for a long time but the last day he was less sleepy. So the doctor said that one more day and he can go home. I stayed with him all the time.

Our manager talked him the doctor and they concluded that we will do the cameback two weeks later, Seungie don’t know it, and I promised that I will inform it when we get home.

We get back home on the afternoon and he wanted to cook the dinner, I didn’t like it very much but he said me that he was tired to rest.

“so… we gonna have the cameback in two days right!?” the said when we were dinner.

“Baby, I have something about that to say you” He was surprised.

“We only will do the cameback from here two weeks.” I continued.

“Waee. Why?”

“Because you have to rest, hyung!” Kikwang answered.

“But I really tried to rest!! I want to dance!! Junnie, I need to go to the stage!! Junnie, I want to make beauties happy.” He was cried. And He went to our room.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii!!

I hope you had enjoyed this chapter... now, Why the did Hyunseung become like that? ...see on the next chapter!! :D talking about that, tomorrow i can't update sorry i will try update more soon possible!!

THANKS FOR EVERYONE!!! KISSO KISSO, LOVE YOU~~ *-*