Chapter 5 QnQ

What's wrong with you, seungie??

 

POV/ JUNHYUNG

 

I didn’t think on more anything and just drive to the hospital. I’m ing worried!!

I got on the hospital and saw Ill sat on the waiting room. “He already woke up? Tell me what the hell happened!” I said coldly.

“No, he didn’t wake up. I don’t know, I just got the dance room and he was unconscious… I went to the hospital and I called you immediately after, and called Doojoon too…” when he said this I saw the rest of the band coming to us.

“He went for a long time?” Doojoon asked. Yoseob come hug me.

“Moreless, the doctor said me they would make him medical examinations…”

We wait for at least 1 hour, we were wordless, nobody expect this…Doojoon hugged Yoseob, he was almost crying and asked if Seungie will be us again. This was like hell, I never needed to be with him like now. I need to feel him, kiss him, heard his voice, his laughter. I despairingly want to tell him how he is important for my life  . If he has on life-threatening 'cause of the pregnancy I will never forgive myself.

 

Finally the doctor came. “Good afternoon, are you Jang Hyunseung’s friends?”

“Yes, we are.”

“I can’t talk with someone older like parents…”

“I tried call our manager but I didn’t pick up the phone… His parents aren’t from here.”

“Okay, came with me for my office.” We follow him.

“How is him?” I asked.

“He still sleep, but don’t worried so much, we have to talk about something…” He must be talking about the pregnancy. He sat on his chair and look to the papers.

“Well… Mr. Jang Hyunseung fainted because he is…”

I can’t hold down and said “… he is pregnant, isn’t doctor?”

“WHAT?” Everyone on the doctor’s room said that, inclusive the doctor.

“OMO, the 4D is contagious!!” Kikwang yelled.

“Sorry, Mr. Yong but no, he isn’t pregnant...”

“But I heard Yoseob and Seungie said about that, he was crying and said I go marry Hara if I know it…and this isn’t a good moment for a pregnancy.” I’m really confused! I was sure he was pregnant.

“Hyung, we were talk about a dorama! He was more sensitive than usual.” Yoseob explained.

“And he was symptoms of pregnancy like vomiting, sleeps more or can’t sleep, mood swings, eat everything or lose his appetite, more sensitive…”

“Let me explain, Mr. Yong, Mr. Jang had a nervous breakdown and the symptoms was because the anxiety, he really have to take rest. We had to give him serum. And he had not eaten anything all day.” I feel like a fool for believe he was pregnant, really embarrassing.

A nurse opened the door “Doctor, I came to inform you that the patient of the room 404 already woke up.”

“Okay, thanks. Then, if you want to see him go with her.”

“Wait, doctor, when can he go home?”

“Maybe, in 2 or 3 days, but please take it easy with him, don’t yelled him or show that you are angry to him, he is sensitive right now. Good bye.”

 

We said thanks to the doctor and went with the nurse to Hyunseung’s room. I need to talk with him. I need to give him force for he recovers faster!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, please don't kill me for don't make mpreg but i planned this from the beginning 0~0

Sorry for the one how don't like the fic this way...

Thanks for the comments, the subscriptions and for read. I love you all of you <3 you make me smile eveytime i go to the fic TuT

Kisso kisso and bye bye!!