Chapter 12 *w*

What's wrong with you, seungie??

 

POV/HYUNSEUNG

 

I felt the car and opened house’s door. This house is my favorite place ever from the eleven years ago when we married here. It’s been so long. That year was the best year of my live, not just because the wedding but because was the best year for Beast. Beast band end four years after that, when I had twenty-seven. I and Jun already have thirty-four years old. Thereafter until now I was choreograph Cube’s bands and I act in some musicals. Junhyung is the vice president of Cube and Dongwoon is manager of Cube’s bands. Kikwang is an actor and participates on TV programs like when we were in Beast.  Doojoon and Yoseob still are singers, they sing in duet.

Jun takes sleepy Sully on his shoulder and lays her on the couch. She always sleeps when we make long travel by car. Sully is my and Jun’s 7 years old daughter. We adopted her when she was 8 months just after Beast end.  (here )

I started make the lunch for us, Dooseob and Kiwoon who were almost get home.

 “UMMAA.” My little daughter called me.

“I am on the kitchen, sweety.” I said. She went to my side sleepy yet and hugged my leg.

“Do you wanna help umma with the food?”

“Sorry, mammy but I don’t want my clothing dirty. When do uncles appear?”

“Oh my god, my daughter is such a diva. Yours uncles are almost appearing. Appa is up stairs, you can go to him.” And she went.

A few minutes after, Jun came to kitchen. “You have to see it. Follow me.” I follow him until the Jun’s uncle’s atelier and there is sully drawing. Jun hugged me back and said “Look at her, she is so precious. Even she is adopted she really seems like you, Seungie. She has the same bright eyes than you at the first time you saw this room.”

The bell rang and Sully started run to the door. We went to there too.

“Umma, appa, this are uncles, fast, open the door.” She happily said.  

“Okay, okay, okay.” Jun open the door and this was Doojoon and Yoseob with them baby boy, Daeho, he has 2 years old and he is very cute. ( here)

Doojoon held Sully, she kissed his cheek and kissed Yoseob’s cheek too who was aside them holding Daeho.

“We are so lovely, Sully… what’s happen?” Doojoon asked.

“I missed you, uncle Seobie and Daeho so much.”

“Oh, so cute.” They get in home. Sully was with me seeing the dooseob’s baby and talking with Yoseob. Jun and Doojoon were taking the bags in home.

“And he already talks?” I asked. “No, he didn’t, but the doctor said he can say his first word at any moment.”  

 “Sully, came to the door and look who are here.” Jun informed. This was Dongwoon’s car. Woonie spotted the car and got out of there.

“Hi, uncle Woonie. Why are you using this bag? This is pinky and with cute bunnies and bears. This isn’t for your age.”

“Hi.This isn’t my bag. This is my baby girl’s bag.”

“You are sick uncle Woonie? You haven’t a daughter.” Sully was with a funny face looking to him.

“Hi everyone, say hello to Eunmi.” Kikwang got out of the car with a baby on his arms and said.

“OH MY GOD, umma, uncle Kiki and uncle Woonie have a baby.” She pulled my t-shirt.

“She is so cute, isn’t?” I said. The baby was ten mouths and she was with them from her seven mouths. (here)

After that we were lunch on the backyard, ohh I missed be with all of them. Kikwang and Dongwoon live next to us, we saw almost every day but in the last months Dongwoon’s mother got sick and they moved next her. Fortunately she is better so can stay with us for this week. Doojoon, Yoseob and Daeho live far from us so we don’t see them often.

“Umma, give me food.” Sully said and opened .

“You have to eat be yourself, you already have 7 years old.” I said to her. Neh, I want to give her food but Jun said she is old enough. Moreover, she just asks me this when Doojoon or Yoseob gave food to Daeho, maybe she was jealousy.

“But umma, uncle Doojoon are giving to Daeho food.” She pouted and had a little tear in the eye. Jun was seeing this.

“Sully, baby came here.” He grabbed her on his lap. “You have to behave.” She leaned to his chest. “Okay, you always have all you want, but next you have to eat by yourself.” And he gave a piece of food to .

“You really are appa’s princess.” Dongwoon commented.

“I had something to say.” Doojoon rose from his chair. “We are going to move out…” “....next to yours house.” Yoseob ends Doojoon’s phrase.

“Oh my god, seriously? We had good news too, we are come back to our house, Woonie’s mother is better and she will live with Woonie’s sister.” Kiki said.

--

After the lunch little Eunmi waked up and Woonie prepared her food and Kiki was giving her the bottle.

“Can I give her the bottle?” I asked to Kiki, he didn’t seem very amused.

“You already give the bottle to your daughter when she was a baby, now this is my time.” He responded me.

“This was four or five years ago.” I looked to Jun and said “BOO, SULLY HAD ALREADY 7, CAN WE HAD ANOTHER BABY?” I really want to have another baby, Jun know that. Jun choked with the coke. Sully looked at us. “Please, appa I want a little brother.”

“ I want a baby boy this time.” I said.

“Appa, I promise I will behave and eat by myself.”

“Spot!! You two were asking me this all the mouth, uhgrrr, do you wanna kill me?”

Suddenly, Deaho who was sleeping, started crying and Yoseob went come on him. “Stop crying. Come on, son. I am here.” And the baby said Appa. “DOOJOON, DOOJOON HIS FIRST WORD WAS APPA, HE CALLED ME APPA.” Yoseob happily yelled. The baby continued crying appa. Doojoon ran until them and the baby stopped cry and stretched his arms until him and said “Appa.” again. He held the baby.

“He called me appa too.” Yoseob cutely said.

“No, he was called me. You are the umma. Deaho…” The baby looked to his father. “He is your…” and pointed to Seobie. “UMMA.” Daeho cutely repailed and smiled to Yoseob who smiled him back and kissed him on the forehead.

We had a funny day and I bet that this week is going much funnier. Junhyung was kissing good night Sully on her bedroom and I went brush my teeth when I heared Sully and Jun’s yell and they hide under bed sheet.

“What happen?” I asked.

“BUGS ON THE ROOM. SHE WILL SLEEP WITH US TONIGHT!!”

“Umma, I hate bugs.” I laughed and said “Okay, okay, you can sleep with us. Junhyung she seems like you when she saw bugs.” And I lying on the bed with them.

“Can I hug you?” She asked me and I responded “Of course, babe.” “I want hug you too.” Jun said and hug Sully and me.

This is really good. All of us are parents, marred and live next to each other. I had a really good live and I love it so much. I never imagined more happier than I am now.

                                                                                       ~ºTHE ENDº~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am really happy with this fanfic. Thanks one more time to everyone, for the subscribers, who secretly read and who commented and give me strength to end this fic.

And this was my first fanfic and this was a amazing experience, so I hope write more Beast fanfic in the future.

My tumblr if you want follow me click here

Goodbye and I'll see you around. Kisso kisso. Love you~~