Chapter 7 e.e

What's wrong with you, seungie??

 

POV/ JUNHYUNG

 

“Stay here.” I said for the rest and I went to the bedroom, I held him and putted him on my shoulder and carry him until the living room. He tried fight against me but I putted my arm around his waist forced him to stay sitting on the floor and stay there.

“I want to be alone, I don’t want to talk with you, and tomorrow I will force manager to change the date for sooner, the people will hate me more if they know this’s my fault.”

“Wait? ‘Hate me more’? Nobody hates you, Seungie!” Kikwang said.

“Yeh, more and more you have more fans because your y moves and because you’re very hot!” I pushed Dongwoon for said that and Kikwang gave me a hi5 for I did that.

“Look, Jun always was jealous because you have a lot of fanboys, more than us… and they always say you cute things, like ‘please marry me’ or ‘Be my baby, Hyunseung’” Doojoon added.

“But… I am afraid… I don't want to lose them or lose you all like when I was in ‘Big Bang’. Then I started train whenever it was possible.” He explained and putted his head on my chest.

“Yeobo, why did you don’t eat on that day? Did you do the same in the other days?”

“Hmm, arghh… ahh… no, I just didn’t have time to eat in that day, I had to train the cameback was close.” We perceive that he was lying.

“LIER, YOU ARE LYING!” Yoseob yelled.

“Okay… I just ate on home…”

“Did you eat the breakfast?”

“Just when someone noted I didn’t eat… I need to be skinnier… Nobody will like me if I look like that…” He closes his face and murmured “…and I like to be like Hara.”

“What did you said?” I lifted his face for look at me.

“I need to be skinner!! Because everyone like her more… she is more beautiful and skinner then me!” and he little moved away for me.

“You are much more beautiful than her, much much more, I love you so much more then I love her. I only have eyes for you, you know it, I said you before.” And I grabbed his hand. “Boo, please believe in me, I am really sorry for causing this confusion about Hara and now I can’t fix this.”

“Now, you gonna have rest, just train when we train and you have eat well.” Doojoon mentioned. Hyunseung didn’t like it.

 

--

 

Hyunseung was in the bed all morning, he really upset…so I decide invited someone to cheer him. The bell rang then I opened the door and…

“Helllllo Jun!!” neh, I called G.D to came here, my principal love rival, fortunately TOP came too. “Where is baby seungiiee?” He was searching for him.

“On the room.”

“Uhhuhh, on the room!?” He said and went there, TOP responded “Behave, GD, behave!”

TOP, Doojoon and me stayed on the living room talkjing and a few later GD and Hyunseungie left the room.

“Come on, TOP! Bye everyone~” GD pulled TOP’s arm. Seung went with them happier.

“If something wrong happened with him, call me immediately.” I said to TOP and gave him a paper with my phone number.

“Right, bye everyone!!” he replied me. They left.

I went to the bedroom and hyunseung’s laptop was on, I was to off it and the maidbox for e-mail was on too, I was speechless... so many anti-fans messages said something like: 'Junhyung are staying with Hara forever, so give up' with pictures mines with Hara or 'She is more skinner and beautiful than you'. Then I realise where him started have that stupid thought that led him to do so.

 

--

 

In the end of the afternoon, Seungie come back home with many shopping bang and very happy said “hello family” and gave me passionate kiss and the rest of the group gave them a kiss on the cheek. How GD can make him like this, grrrh!!

"Hyung, you went to shopping without me~!" Kikwang cried.

"Sorry, this was GD's ideia... What is better for recover quick when shopping? Especially when almost free shopping!!"

"ALMOST FREE SHOPPING!?" I yelled and ran to pick up my wallet, luckily my cards were all there. They laughed with my reation, this is because they don't know how have to pay for hyunseungie's shoppings! IS A NIGHTMARE!

"Don't worried, GD give me that, and that, that and more that. And he TOP's card and bought that and that, that, more that and that. Then I just payed for this two pieces.kyahhh, I am so happy!" and he just ran to the bedroom with the bags...

I happy for he is happy but if anti-fans attack again he will be upset sad again. 

I have to do something to make him forget about Junhara and have confidence when he start the cameback, fighting, Jun, FIGHTING!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I really really sorry for not update more sooner but my mom is very mean to me and I can't update because of her...

OMO, BEAST COMEBACK IS AWESOME!! TTTTT~~~~TTTTT LOVE IT SO MUCH. And you guys already read the lyrics of "The Day You Rest"? To me made me A LITTLE about my fic, omo, how can this be true?! I'm so happy to find her!! http://www.kpoplyrics.net/beast-the-day-you-rest-lyrics-english-romanized.html

WELL, for today was everthing, now I hope update sooner.

kisso kisso, bye~bye