A Song For You

Hello, You

You heard a sudden knock on the bathroom door.
    “Come in!” You accidentally said, “Crap, I mean…just hold on a second.” You embarrassedly walked over and grabbed the slightly damp towel and wrapped it around your body. You walked back over to the door where Onew was patiently waiting on the other side of.
    “Okay, I’m going to open the door…no peaking now~” You playfully teased at him.
    “Ah…yeah, okay.” Jinki blushed, looking away from the door, “I’m not looking.” You hesitantly cracked the door open as the steam from the bath escaped the washroom and filled the air of the bedroom.
    “Pass it here…” You whispered to Jinki, holding out your hand from the doorway.
    “Oh…yeah.” Onew nodded, still turned away from you and blindly handed you a large t-shirt and some pajama pants, “Sorry, this is about the only thing I have that I think could fit you.” Onew shyly told you.
    “It’s fine, it’s fine.” You quickly gathered the articles of clothing and shut the door again. You looked at the clothing he had given you and placed them on the counter and dropped your towel, leaving you bare once again. You unfolded the shirt and held it in front of you to reveal it’s full length. It was a fairly large shirt, but it sure looked comfortable nonetheless. You lifted the shirt over your head, shoulders and now it fully covered your torso.
    “Ah…the shirt smells…really nice….” You muttered to yourself while giving the shirt another sniff. It smelled like…him. You began to become addicted to his scent. It was a such a pleasant aroma, like a mixture of a faint cologne and his own bodily scent.
    “Does everything fit you okay?” Jinki eagerly asked you through the door.
    “Oh…I didn’t try on the bottoms yet…but the shirt is nice and comfy.” You told him through the door, smiling. You grabbed the pajama bottoms and attempted to put them on, but then stopped, realizing you didn’t have any underwear.
    “Dammit…how do I tell him something like this…?” You asked yourself nervously, “Um…Jinki…I….” You began to stammer out.
    “Is there something wrong?” He asked, now getting closer to the door.
    “Well…kind of…you see…I don’t…um…can you please leave the bedroom for a second?” You asked him, trying not to sound rude.
    “Oh…of course…if you need me, I’ll be in the living room.” Jinki left swiftly after your request, and you felt partially guilty for kicking him out of his own bedroom. You gradually opened the door and poked your head out, making sure he wasn’t around. Knowing the coast was clear, you bolted toward your suitcase, grabbing any pair of that caught your eye. You grabbed a pair of undergarments and put them on quickly while keeping an eye on the bedroom door. You grabbed the pants and hoisted them up to your waist.
    “Huh, these actually fit kind of okay…” You thought to yourself, getting a feel of Jinki’s clothing. You were very comfortable in his clothing and got used to the extra room in them.
    “Oh, I gotta get my clothes from the bathroom!” You sprinted back to the bathroom grabbing your dirty clothes, running out of the steam filled bathroom and throwing them over to your suitcase and placing them snuggly inside.
    “Ah…mission accomplished…what now? Oh…the living room…” You exited the bedroom and entered a vast hallway.
    “This house…is spacey all right…” You said to yourself, amazed at the amount of room in the house. You made your way to a dimly lit area and then an open door caught your eye.
    “Where does this go to?” You asked yourself curiously, snooping around. You entered cautiously to find a piano sitting by a window. The way that piano picked up the sunlight was absolutely stunning. There you were, mouth agape and all, gazing at the beautiful instrument before you.
    “Wow…this piano…it’s so…” Without even realizing it, you slowly approached the piano, almost as if it was beckoning you and alluring you over . You traced the smooth surface with your fingers and collected a bit of dust that had been gathering on top of it. Your hands unknowingly made their way to the ivory keys and you ran your hand across them.
    “It’s so beautiful…I want to…play…” You muttered to yourself. Before your finger could press down with enough force for the key to create a note, you heard the door creak behind you and then a still voice.
    “Do you know how to play the piano?” The voice asked you. You turned around to see Jinki, smiling at you.
    “Ah…um…I’m sorry I didn’t mean to lurk around in your house without permission…and then touching your stuff…” You felt ashamed and embarrassed as you looked away from Jinki’s gaze.
    “Hey…it’s alright…” Jinki said to you calmly as he walked toward the piano and sat down. He looked intently at the piano, as if thinking up a melody to play.
    “Do you want to hear a song?” Jinki asked, looking earnestly toward you. You nodded and smiled at him, gladly accepting his offer.