Bubble Bath

Hello, You

Happy Valentine's Day You Guys~

Even if You Don't Have That "Special Someone", Luckily You Have Onew to Spend it With~

Please Enjoy This Love Story on Valentine's Day <3

~Sincerely, Alex

 

 

   “You really don’t need to thank me. Just you being here with me…is enough.” Jinki blushed, looking the thermometer, “I’ll…uh…check your temperature again when you get out of the bath.” Jinki quickly left, embarrassed.
    “You dork…” You said quietly to yourself as you grabbed the towel and wash cloth he placed on your lap. You got up, placed the ice pack aside and made your way to the bathroom in the bedroom. As you entered, you were quickly amazed at the size of it. The bathroom was the size of your bedroom back home.
    “Wow…he sure knows how to live…” You thought as you approached the liquid filled bath. You peered into the bath, seeing many bubbles, but also seeing a clearing where you could see your sickly reflection in the water.
    “I sure do look terrible, don’t I?” You asked yourself, sniffing before your nose began to drip, “Well, here goes…” You placed the towel and wash cloth on the side of the bathtub and quickly got undressed.
    “Did I lock the door?” You thought to yourself, “Eh, like it matters…I’ll be in here for like five minutes anyways.” You glared over at the bath like you would to someone who insulted you, and approached it., “Bring it on bath!” You spat out at the inanimate object. You stuck one of your toes in the water and immediately removed it, “Aigoo, he wasn’t lying when he said it was a cold bath.” You couldn’t get used to the temperature quite yet, so you stared into the water, “Just get it over with…” You prodded to yourself. You nodded as if you had made an agreement with your body and tried again. You dipped a toe in, this time it was a little warmer than the last time. You swirled it around a bit, then engulfed your whole foot. Eventually, up to your calf was drenched in chilling liquid. You began to shiver a bit but proceeded on. You stuck in your other leg more comfortably than the last and began to sit. Goose bumps soon greeted you but you overcame the chilling sting and fully immersed yourself with frosty water. It became somewhat comfortable for you to be sitting in biting water, and you set your head back on the pillow that was conveniently placed behind you.
    “Ah, this is the life…” You began to nod off a bit as you felt your eyes begin to close. Eventually, slumber became a reality and you fell asleep amongst the bubbles.
    “You…in…there…you…” You faintly remember hearing a distant voice in your dreams, and then a loud banging noise that alarmed you. You shot up, looking toward the door and realizing you had just fallen asleep.
    “Are you okay? You’ve been in there for over an hour now and haven’t responded. I’m getting worried.” The voice said to you through the door.
    “Oh! I’m so sorry!” You immediately got out of the water, realizing your hour soak actually helped a little. You felt less…crappy. You were drenched in water as you stepped slowly out of the bath tub and quickly dried yourself off. You then reached for your clothes to put on. Problem was, they were a bit grubby and all of your clean clothes were in your luggage in the bed room.
    “Aish, I don’t have anything clean to wear…” You sighed to yourself, looking at the pile of clothes strewn upon the floor, “I couldn’t possibly…” You bit your lip, trying not to ask Jinki something you really didn’t want to ask, but felt you just had to.
    “Jinki~” You called through the door.
    “Yes~” He called back in a husbandly tone.
    “Would you mind…if I…borrowed…some clothes…?” You asked, very ashamed of yourself and turning red in the face.
    “Oh, of course…but don’t you think I could just get your clean clothes for you?” Onew asked you.
    “Umm, I don’t…think you understand…I need clean…underwear…and other things…you know…it would be a bit strange if you were to…” You blushed even more intensely than before, looking down toward your painted toenails.
    “Ah…yeah I see…“ Onew muttered, blushing as well. “I'll get something comfortable for you to wear. Be back in a second.” Jinki went to fetch whatever clothing he was talking about as you waited in the bathroom, now freezing and .