Yogurt

Hello, You

You soon reached your destination, as the cab driver asked if this was the correct location. Onew nodded and helped you out of the cab. You grabbed your luggage out of the trunk and Jinki kindly pulled your suitcase for you.
    “Such a gentleman.” You thought, while you smiled toward the sky, taking in the clear day. Jinki and you approached a very large building that stood at least 40 stories.
    “Wow…your fan meeting is here?” You asked in awe.
    “Sure is…” You followed Jinki to the door when a man standing in the front approached him.
    “Onew!” The unfamiliar man called, “You’re Onew…yes?”
    “Yeah…can’t you tell?” Onew smiled.
    “Yes, of course…I was just---anyways…about the fan meeting…it’s been canceled.”
    “What…? Why?” Onew’s mood became a saddened one as he asked for answers.
    “Well…your manager didn’t even show up. I don’t know the details, but I was told to tell you. I’m very sorry.” The man bowed and disappeared from sight.
    “Onew…” You reached a hand out, wanting to comfort him.
    “Call me Jinki…” Onew turned and suddenly smiled to you.
    “Oh--okay…” You felt honored that Onew wanted you to call him by his actual name. You smiled warmly toward him, “Are you going to be okay…Jin…Ki?” You struggled, getting his name out nervously.
    “Of course I’ll be okay…but I just want to know why the manager didn’t even bother showing up. Usually he’s always with us…” Onew sighed and looked toward the ground.
    “Don’t worry…I’m sure it was for a good reason.” You told him, trying to comfort him.
    “Yeah…” Onew paused and took a breath, “Hey…” Jinki looked at you earnestly.
    “Hm?” Your attention was brought to his shining brown eyes, “Such beautiful brown eyes…” You thought as you somehow got lost in them.
    “I was wondering if…you’d want to get a drink with me or something…coffee, tea, anything that’s non-alcoholic preferably.” Jinki smiled again.
    “Well, I’m not old enough to drink anyways…” You looked down, frowning at the ground.
    “How…old are you?” Jinki asked nervously.
    “Old enough.” You replied with a smile.
    “I just hope you’re not underage…it would make me look like some kind of e.”
    “Of course I’m not underage! I came here all by myself, do you think a little girl would be able to do that?”
    “That’s not the issue.”
    “Well, I’m old enough okay?” Onew sighed and looked in your direction.
    “I trust you okay?”
    “You can just give me your trust so easily?”
    “Why not…? I have good intuition, and I can tell you’re a good person.”
    “I wish I was as confident as you…” You sighed, looking down at the concrete. Jinki walked over to you and you turned to face him.
    “What’s wrong?” You asked. Jinki suddenly pulled you close to him and held you tightly. Your fan girl radar was going crazy and your heart began to race. The color of your face changed once more, this time to a beet red.
    “What…what are you…doing???” You asked Jinki in a frenzy.
    “I was hoping that by hugging you, some of my confidence would rub off onto you. Is it working?” Jinki asked.
    “Umm…I…”
    “Why is your heart beating so fast? Was that too sudden? Am I scaring you?” Jinki pulled away, “I’m sorry.”
    “What--What are you apologizing for?” You stuttered.
    “I obviously gave you a fright.”
    “Well yeah you did…but I did enjoy it…” You thought to yourself, “Jinki, you don’t understand…”
    “No, it’s alright…I’ll make sure not to surprise you like that again.” Jinki stepped away, “I’ll make sure to not make you feel uncomfortable again.”
    “Jinki…it’s not that!” You shouted, trying to get his attention, “I don’t mind if you hug me! I like it!!” You quickly placed your hand over your mouth again, “Damn me…curse me…” You muttered underneath your breath.
    “Oh…so I didn’t scare you? So why was your heart beating so fast?” Onew asked, not catching on.
    “I can’t tell him I have a crush on him…that would be weird. Jinki, why are you so slow at this…? It’s obvious I have feelings for you.” You thought as Jinki looked intently at you, “Jinki, I…I…I…” You stammered like a crazy person.
    “You…what?”
    “I…”
    “Hm?”
    “I…like…”
    “You like…what?”
    “I like…yo…”
    “Yogurt?” Jinki asked, confused.
    “No, not yogurt!” You shouted, “Yes, yogurt! Let’s go get some yogurt!” You exclaimed, changing the subject.
    “You are really strange, you know that?” Jinki laughed as he grabbed your suitcase, “Yogurt it is. Let’s go.”