Arrival

Hello, You

    “So many people…” You grumbled to yourself as you pushed your way through masses of bodies. It was your first time in Korea and you were so excited to finally hit the streets of Seoul and do some shopping. You kind of resented the fact that you had to go alone though, as no one was willing to join you on your trip.
    “Train A-6 will be departing soon…” You heard the intercom blare out in your ears.
    “A-6? Crap! That’s my train!” You shouted in your mind. Your legs began to jolt toward the train as if you weren’t even controlling them. Your running soon came to a halting end as you collided with someone about two seconds into it. Your Korean language book and your camera came crashing to the ground. You shuffled down to the ground to gather all of your things, while a pair of manly, pale hands soon joined you. You looked up to see who the pair of hands belonged to and ended up almost immediately pissing yourself when you saw it was Onew of SHINee.
    “Holy!” You exclaimed in your mind. You began to tremble and your heart rate sped up tremendously. You quickly reached for your camera, wanting to snap a picture, but his hand met with the device before yours could.
    “Damn.” You thought, biting your lip. Jinki collected your book and your camera, as you were so overcome with the jitters, you couldn’t even move. Realizing he had all of your things, you quickly got up on your feet. Jinki rose with a define grace and his gaze met yours. Here you were, face to face with your idol. You felt yourself becoming weaker and your heart was just about to burst. Your thoughts became mangled and your palms began to sweat. Jinki smiled and handed you your things. Before you could mutter out a ‘thank you’, you were interrupted.
    “You’re pretty.” Onew said to you in admiration.
    “I’m---I’m…what?!” You couldn’t believe what you heard. You were just complimented by a Korean idol. What was the world coming to, you thought.
    “I said that you’re pretty. Are you hard of hearing or something?” Onew joked and chuckled to himself.
    “Slightly…” You thought to yourself, “Oh, crap! The train! I have to…” You stopped your sentence as you thought about your once in a lifetime encounter with him. This will probably never happen again, so you decided in your mind that you would just catch the next train, as this was well worth it.
    “Oh, are you late for your train?” Onew inquired, concerned.
    “No--No, it’s fine…” You stammered out.
    “So am I, A-6 will be leaving any moment.” Just then, you could feel your heart stop for just a second.
    “Ex--cuse…me…but did you say A-6?” You stammered again.
    “Yeah, you should really get your hearing checked.” Onew joked once more.
    “I’m…heading for A-6.” You told him.
    “Oh, really? Cool, now I have someone to ride with…shall we?” Onew held out his hand to you, most likely so that you could grab onto it and then he would lead you away to a far away land and live happily ever after. Oh, how you wished. You hesitantly grabbed his hand and shuddered. This was too good to be true.
    “Is this real life?” You asked repeatedly in your head. It couldn’t have been real life. How many people actually get to meet their idol or even get to ride a train with them, or hold their hand? Not many. Onew led you toward train A-6 with a smile on his face.
    “If you need any help getting around here, make sure you ask me, okay?” Onew winked at you and you almost died.
    “Wait…how do you know I’m…not from here…?” You stupidly asked.
    “Isn’t it obvious? You have this ‘I’m a foreigner’ vibe emanating from you. You just look awkward, you know?” Onew laughed to himself, highly amused.
    “Heh, real funny…” You realized you were having conversation with him like it was normal. Why was it so easy warming up to him? It had to be his personality. He seemed so approachable and friendly. His charm was quite a bonus too. You two both entered the train and took a seat. You felt glares searing through your flesh, like a sharp, flaming metal rod. These dreadful glares were from the various fan girls that were passengers on the train. They gave you looks of, “who is this he’s with?” and, “why is he with someone like that?” You rolled your eyes and brought your attention to Jinki, who was smiling at you. You couldn’t contain your blush and your face became a light shade of blossom. Onew, feeling a bit embarrassed himself, turned to look out the window.