chapter06

Kris Wu must die.

 

 

 

Kris opened widely the door regretting every part of his entire existence.

Tao.

Was.

There.

In.

Front.

Of.

Him.

.

Perfect.

Awesome.

Kris froze in his spot unable to move.

It was a good thing that Tao was facing the bathtub and not Kris. Well at least Kris hadn’t seen his s.

Of course Tao had heard the door opening, and with the corner of his eye he had seen Kris standing there staring shamelessly at his body and Tao couldn’t help but smirk at that.

“May I help you?” Tao chuckled while taking a towel and covering himself properly.

He turned around, a dazzling smile speeded on his face.

Kris flashed red and immediately averted his eyes from Tao’s body to the ceiling.

“Eh. I just wanted to take a bath, I’ll leave.” Kris said awkwardly as he tried not to sound so weak.

“Wait.” Tao said as he grabbed Kris’s hand.

“You wanted to have a bath with me? I know I’m irresistible  but we just met, it’s too soon.” Tao teased as Kris tensed visibly.

Kris saw red. Tao was seriously messing with his head.

“Sorry I don’t do men.” He retorted

“You don’t do, men? You thought you would top? Like in hell I would let you. And who said I’m gay? Even if I was I would have at least higher standards. You don’t seem that gifted.” Tao said as he looked at a rather sensitive part, just a few inches down Kris’s waist.

“Keep dreaming.” Kris said pushing Tao away.

“I’ll go so you can have a proper bath.” Kris said irritated.

“It’s okay. You can take a bath first. I can wait.” Tao reassured

“Are you sure?”

Tao nodded, leaving, smirking all the way.

Yes Kris had found it odd but shrugged it off. He took off his clothes, entered the bathtub, and closed the curtains.

His muscles relaxed in the water as Kris decided to fill the bathtub and take a long hot bath.

He thought about the long morning he had and how much he needed to just relax.

He knew he shouldn’t have let Tao sleep in his house.

Now everything back fired on him.

Kris closed his eyes, hoping he wouldn’t have to get out for the rest of the day.

But of course something had to interrupt his bath.

Or should I say someone?

Yes that particular black haired hottie that in less than a day had messed up Kris’s life.

“Are you done?” Tao asked as he entered the bathroom.

Kris cursed silently. Why couldn’t he just put a lock on the door? But why would he? He lived alone! Well, at least he used to.

“What are you doing in here?” Kris questioned. Well the bubbles on the water where making it impossible for anyone to see anything. Also the curtains where covering all the bathtub that Tao couldn’t see Kris even if he wanted to.

“I was just wondering, why can you bark in the bathroom while I am about to take a bath and I can’t? Don’t you think it’s fair if you get interrupted like I was?” Tao said.

“Also I got bored waiting. There is nothing fun to do in your room, you know that?”

“Leave.” Kris hissed. Didn’t this kid know anything about personal space?

“Or else what? Are you gonna come out and kick me out yourself? Do that. I want to see if you are as gifted as you claim to be.”

Tao smirked. Kris scoffed. He was doomed.

Kris didn’t reply. He just hoped that Tao would get bored again and just leave.

“I don’t want to wait anymore.” Tao said out loud.

“Wait what?” Kris questioned curiously.

“Take a bath.”

“Well it’s not like you have any other choice- OH MY GOD TAO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” Kris yelled as he covered his eyes.

YES, Tao had just decided to enter the bathtub completely .

“What?” Tao asked innocently as he tried to sit on a more comfortable position.

“GET OUT.”

“You get out.” Tao said as he shrugged. If it wasn’t that the bathtub was huge enough for both of them and that the bubbles covered everything Kris would have had a heart attack.

‘I can’t. I can’t reach the towel without getting out of the bathtub.” Kris said as he shrieked in his place.

“Then get out and get it.” Tao reasoned smirking.

“Do I look like an idiot?” Kris asked

“Is that a rhetorical question?”

“Tao just get out. If I get out you’ll…” Kris said as his voice slowly faded away.

“If you get out what? I’ll see little Kris?” Tao teased as he smiled cheekily.

Kris wanted to murder the kid.

“This is nice.” Tao said casually.

“What?”

“It’s nice. Taking a bath with a friend.”

“We are not friends. And we are not taking a bath together!” Kris yelled

“Oh come on it’s fun. Wanna play a game?!” Tao asked while clapping happily his hands

Kris signed in annoyance.

“No.”

Tao decided it would be a fun thing if he threw bubbles and water on Kris’s face.

“Come on, play with me!” Tao pleaded as he threw more water on the air splashing both of them.

“Tao, you play these games when you are seven years old not when you are twenty!”

“But I want to play with you!” he chirped happily smiling widely.

From the way Kris looked at this, Tao was just trying to mess with his head.

But another voice in his head told him that Tao was probably naturally childish anyway.

And that very moment Kris agreed in his head to just go with Tao’s flow and see where this kid’s wants them to go.

“In your face!” Kris yelled as he threw more water on Tao’s open eyes, scaring the younger, but later ending laughing uncontrollably.

The played like that for a while forgetting every worry they had in mind.

Kris forgot how wrong he thought it was being so close with Tao, and Tao forgot that this was something he got paid for and not something he should enjoy.

Tao got closer to Kris, still laughing and planted a kiss on Kris’s cheek.

“Thanks!” Tao muttered before going back to his original position and throwing water again.

Kris laughed at Tao’s childless and obliviousness, knowing that if someone else had dared to kiss him while they were both in the same bathtub he would have probably slapped him.

But Tao’s kiss was different. It was like all the world’s lost innocence had somehow ended up on Tao’s lips and later on his cheek. Nothing else was implied in that kiss, just pure innocence.

It felt nice.

But every good moment had an end right?

And this moment ended when Sehun decided to open the door, wondering where did all this voices came from.

“Kris what happe—ohhh.”

 

 

 

 

 

****************************************************

 


“Kris what happe—ohhh.” Sehun was just trying to be a good friend and check on his friend.

He knew that Tao was probably still here, and he was afraid he was messing with Kris just too much.

But when he entered curiously the bathroom, thinking that the 2 of them where fighting or something, not in a million years would he have guessed that his friend ‘straighter than a ruler’ was having the time of his life, taking a bath with another boy, .

“This isn’t what it looks like!” Kris yelled pushing Tao away.

“We were just having a bath together.” Kris tried to reason, realizing how wrong it sounded in so many different levels.

“This is exactly what it looks like.” Sehun replied confused.

Did we forget to mention that Sehun was the epitome of innocence? Well, lucky Kris.

“I should just leave.” Sehun said as he was about to turn around and walk away.

“Wait!” Kris yelled.

“Can you hand me a towel?” Kris said extending his hand.

Sehun did as he was told, and even giving Tao a towel as well.

He quickly left the bathroom embarrassed, leaving the other two in an awkward atmosphere.

“Can I eat breakfast with you?” Tao asked casually while putting his pants on.

Kris wanted to -slap him. Firstly Tao sleeps with him, and then takes a bath with him, and now he wants to eat his food? They aren’t even friends, for crying out loud.

He signed as he messaged his temples trying to calm down.

“Fine” he replied while gritting his teeth angrily.

Tao on the other hand was having the time of his life.

Seeing Kris flushed and frustrated was something he would even pay to see it again.

But Tao felt he was going a little bit overboard.

It was too soon to act so recklessly around Kris.

 Nevertheless, he took a deep and steady breath and followed Kris to the kitchen.

Sehun was humming a song while trying to make breakfast for the 3 of them.

And I repeat, tried to make breakfast because clearly it didn’t work out.

So Kris decided to go and buy something for all of them to eat.

Yes even for the black haired weirdo that kept messing with his head.

When Kris finally left Sehun rushed to Tao’s bombarding him with questions.

Tao signed.

“I need help. I think that Kris now thinks I’m gay.”

“What do you mean?” Sehun asked as he scratched his head confused.

“I mean, even a blind person would understand I was hitting on him. We have to make him see the straight side of me, so we can get closer. If Kris despites gay people I doubt that he would want to hang out with me.” Tao said frowning.

He couldn’t understand what Kris had against gay people. Love is love, right?

Sehun tapped his finger on his lips skeptically.

“Maybe we should talk with the girls, they’ll tell us what to do.” Tao nodded.

“I’ll text them later, to meet at my house, their house, Hyoyeon’s house?” Tao mumbled thinking.

“OK!” Sehun exclaimed really wanting Tao to just shut up.

“I’m back” Kris said as he entered the house.

“Obviously.” Tao said as a matter of fact.

“Sarcastic?” Kris asked

“Much.” Tao said as he got up.

“I had a wonderful time” Tao said and paused to wink at Kris “but I better get going. I’ll come by your house so we can go to work together!” Tao finished as he disappeared behind the door.

“What was that?” Sehun asked as Kris shrugged.

He didn’t believe he actually bought extra food for that bastard Tao.

And he had to go to work with him.

Oh .