chapter12

Kris Wu must die.

 


Kris followed behind, still dazed. He looked at Tao then at Sehun and lastly at Minho. Weird.

Everyone of course gasped in shock as everyone entered.

“asdfghjkl”

“asdfghjkl I know right?”

“asdfghjkl is he really him?”

Minho coughed gaining everyone’s attention(as if it wasn’t already on him) and signed

“Yes it’s me. Yes it’s really me. No you can’t have my phone number. No you cannot take a picture of me and NO you cannot tell anyone I am dating Sehun. Although I am not quite sure anyone would believe you anyways.”

“Sayyy whaaaat?” Luhan screamed in his high peached voice. He quickly covered his mouth, eyes wide open in horror. He looked at Sehun hurt and then looked down.

“Hey Luhan.” Tao greeted annoyed.

“Oh hey Tao, didn’t see you there!” Luhan replied, smiling like a fool at his new friend. Talk about mood swings. Tao thought.

“Anyways, guys take a sit or something.” Kris gestured lazily at the living room.

Tao took a seat besides at a very smirking Kai and to a guy he had surely seen before. Chanyeol right?

Minho guided a blushing Sehun next to (well Minho didn’t know his name but he seemed friendly enough) a cute guy and they both took a seat.

“So this is Tao, my neighbor.” Kris introduced, pointing a finger at Tao and looking at his friends.

“And this is surprisingly Sehun’s boyfriend, Minho” Kris finished as everyone awed in amazement. Well except the one that was currently pouting at himself, Luhan.

“How in hell did Choi Minho end up in Kris’s house?”

“So this is Tao that dates your forever crush?”

“Sehun, who tops?”

“So Tao is the one, that according to Sehun at first look he is by far more terrifying than Kris?”

“GUYS SHUT UP, WILL YA” Kris yelled annoyed, gaining everyone’s silence after scaring the living out of them.

“So this is Kai, I wouldn’t recommend sitting with him for a long time, he has a bit-how do I put this- intense personality. That one is Chanyeol, my best friend. Next one is Baekhyun, he doesn’t talk much, and you already know Sungmin and Luhan. Those two are Chen and Xiumin and lastly Donghae.”

Tao nodded, pretty sure though he had already forgotten half of the names.

“Sorry to interrupt, but Sehun, how did you meet Minho? Why didn’t you tell us earlier?” Baekhyun asked confused.

Sehun, that was by now a blushing mess, looked around awkwardly.

Damn, he hadn’t thought of that.

“We met in Korea at a club. It started really simply. I looked at him, he looked at me. I asked for his phone number, he gave it to me. We had been texting for a week and we decided to meet again. At first he was pretty tense and shy but he relaxed as time passed by. We’ve been together for over 5 months. That is all. I asked him not to tell anyone, it would create unnecessary trouble with my work. We would still have kept it a secret but unfortunately we got busted here.” Minho finished, smiling reassuringly at Sehun.

“Where is here?” Chanyeol asked confused

“Here as in this house. I had come over because I had missed Sehun so much and when I learned he was back in Canada, I knew I had to see him. But unfortunately Kris found out.” Minho replied.

“You got busted doing what?” Kai asked raising a brow, smirking half way.

Sehun’s eyes widened, maybe Luhan’s eyes teared, no one knows and everyone else erupted in hysterical laugh, well except Kris who looked plain pissed.

“So does everyone already wear their swimsuit?” Kai asked standing up.

All of them nodded except Tao and Minho who looked confused.

“Wait what?” Tao asked looking at kai.

“Oh shoot, I totally forgot to tell you, both of you! We are going to have a pool party.” Sehun explained apologetically.

“Sorry, Kris told me to inform you but I totally forgot.” Sehun said face palming himself.

“Kris can give his spares to Minho; they’ll probably do to him. And Tao you live next door right? Can’t you just quickly go and get them?” Chanyeol asked

“Can’t do.” Tao replied frowning

“And why is that?” Kris asked annoyed

“I don’t have any.” Tao said shrugging.

“Why?” Baekhyun butted in.

“I just don’t.”

“Well Sehun, do you have any?” Kai asked

“I do, but I am not sure they’ll fit him…” Sehun answered thinking.

“Well we just have to work with what we have. Minho comes with me. Sehun you take Tao. Everyone can already go outside.” Kris explained as he forcefully dragged Minho upstairs.

Sehun leaded Tao to his bedroom as he searched his wardrobe.

“Here” Sehun said handing the swimsuit to Tao.

“Are you kidding me? Those are more like boxers than anything else. So short! And I am not sure they’ll even fit!” Tao yelled anxiously.

“Just try them. You can change in my bathroom, I’ll wait here.” Sehun said, ushering his friend in the spacious bathroom.

After 5 agonizing minutes of knocking rapidly on the door and getting no answer Sehun just sat down waiting annoyed.

“What are you still doing in there?” Sehun asked rubbing his eyes tiredly.

“There is no way I am getting outside like this.” Tao finally said behind the door.

“Just come so I can see you. I am sure it’s not that ba-oh god.” Sehun said as he blushed worse than a tomato.

Tao had finally decided to come out looking like-looking like, you know what? Sehun was pretty sure there was not a word in the dictionary to describe it.

“Well” Sehun said clearing his throat

“What am I gonna do?” Tao said pouting. “Is it that bad?” Tao questioned.

“I wasn’t gonna use the word bad. It’s not bad at all. It’s a bit extreme and maybe a little revealing..?” Sehun tried to reason.

He had to admit, just looking at Tao made him feel uncomfortable.

“It’s way too tight and short. I think I’ll explode.” Tao replied looking exhausted just wearing the ‘shorts’.

“Well I have nothing else to give you. Just forget it and have fun. It doesn’t matter, right?” Sehun beamed giving his best smile. As best Sehun’s smiles can be.

“You are right. Who gives a . Maybe the others won’t even notice.” Tao said shrugging. But just to be sure, I am taking this with me.” Tao said as he grabbed a blue towel and wreathed it around his waist.

“Ready?” Sehun question rubbing Tao’s back encouragingly.

Tao nodded, biting his lip and guiding their way.

“Come, Kris and Minho must be already outside.”

 

 

 

**********************************************************************************************************************

 

 

 

Tao stepped outside with Sehun under the blinding sun.

Suddenly Tao didn’t feel that brave to take the towel off.

“Just take it off.” Sehun muttered

“No way. I have something called dignity, thank you.”

“Why haven’t you still joined? Everyone is waiting. And Tao, nice body. Do you mind if I touch it?”  Kai asked smirking all the way

“Actually I do.” Tao said, maybe a bit scared, not even he himself is sure, as he kind of tried to hide behind Sehun.

“Now you are just being dramatic. And does the shorts fit you?” kai questioned looking at both of them.

“Well about that. Tao is being a shy little b*tch and won’t take the towel off!” Sehun exploded. He was a bit tired dealing with the Tao’s (un)reasonable insecurities.

Tao signed as he started enwreathing the towel.

“Just tell me if it’s too bad okay?” Tao replied as he looked around cautiously.

“HOLY ! Sehun look, if you stare really closely you can actually see his di-

“Language!” Baekhyun butted in nagging at Kai.

“OH GOD” Baekhyun shrieked as he covered his eyes.

“Is it that bad Baekhyun?” Tao asked sadly.

“Um... Well it’s not bad. Let’s just say it might be proven more blinding than the sun.” Baekhyun tried to reason(not really)

“What am i going to do?” Tao asked as he covered his face with his hands.

“Aw now I see the connection. You do know what they say about guys with big hands, right?” Kai said jokingly

“No but I know what they say about guys with bruises on their face. They must have pissed somebody off.” Tao replied angrily clenching his fists.

“Calm down. Don’t be so ‘hard’ on me.” Kai replied winking at him.

“Kai stop because you’ll probably regret it.” Sehun warned as he eyed Tao, who looked more intimidating than ever.

“Tao just throw the towel away or else you won’t be able to enjoy yourself completely.” Baekhyun reassured as he patted Tao’s shoulders.

All of them went to join the others as Tao prayed that no one else noticed.

And until the 5 first minutes had pasted no one had

“Can I ask you one last thing?” Kai asked hopefully eyeing Tao from behind.

“No”

“I swear, it has nothing to do with the way your swimsuit makes your d*ck look.” Kai said out loud of course gaining everyone’s attention to a particular region.

“Now that you’ve mention it, hey Tao can you get up?” Chen asked completely oblivious to the daggers Sehun and Baekhyun were mentally throwing him.

Tao just lowered his head.

“Aw come one Tao. Don’t be shy, we are all boys.” Kai mockingly reassured as he grabbed Tao’s arms and forcefully heaved him up.

“I swear I’ll make your life a living hell.” Tao whispered, only for Kai to hear, while gritting his teeth.

Kai just laughed and looked around expectantly.

Sure enough, some gapped, or tried to cover their eyes and maintain their innocence, some just laughed it off, and other(like Kris) bluntly stared.

“Well” Chanyeol started “I would have never guessed that you were so…. so…. Charismatic!” he finished as he quickly erupted in laughter.

“It looks awful.” Tao muttered as he shifted on his feet uncomfortably.

“No it doesn’t. Kris, you’ve been staring for quite a while. Tell him it looks nice.” Kai asked teasingly trying hard not to laugh.

Kris, who was taken off guard quickly looked away flustered.

“Y-you… You look nice like that…” Kris muttered as he tried to avoid any eye contact with Tao.

“Well now that this is over, can I ask you what I wanted to ask?” Kai asked pleadingly

“Is it something personal?” Tao asked back

“Well yes if you-

-then NO” Tao replied annoyed.

“Fine” Kai replied annoyed. “then I’ll just ask the guys.”

“Hey guys.” Kai started gaining everyone’s attention.

“He quickly spun Tao around giving him no time to react.

“Doesn’t Tao have the firmest you have ever seen?” he finished as he smiled from tooth to tooth.

Tao’s eyes widened as he punched Kai’s arm angrily.

“Yeah I think he does.” This time, Kris voluntarily replied gaining everyone’s suspicious looks.

Although Tao wanted to just kind of murder Kai somewhere and hide the body in a river, he was actually pretty satisfied with Kris’s reactions.

“Well this is awkward.” Baekhyun muttered looking around.

“Shouldn’t we be swimming, or drinking or having fun right now?” Baekhyun asked as he got up from his seat

“yeah Baek is right. Who’s diving in with me?!” Chanyeol asked grinning as a couple hands where raised and followed him suit.

Tao found the opportunity to sit down and serve himself an ice tea.

“Aren’t you getting in? Don’t tell me you are still shy.” Kris asked

Was Kris just trying to spark a conversation? Was he actually being friendly? Finally Tao felt that there was a process.

“it’s not that.” Tao replied frowning.

“Then what is it?” Kris actually sounded a bit concerned

“Well it is j- just t-that, i-I don’t really k-know how to s-swim…” Tao finally said it. There. He didn’t know how to swim.

“You don’t? How come?”

“I never really had the chance. Point is, if I get in there I’ll probably drown again.”

“Again?” Kris questioned raising his brow.

“Never mind.” Tao replied looking away

“It’s okay. I guess I can teach you.” Kris offered with a kind face.

Tao was mind blown. Kris had actually a caring face except the –I am too good for you to breath the same air as me- face.

What was happening? Had the world had gone mad or what?

“I don’t think you’ll have the patience to do it. I am not that much off a quick learner.”

“Come on, we both now you are.” Sungmin butted in but then looked away obviously freaking out.

“And I say that with no previous relation with you. It is just an assumption.” He continued

“Yeah. Right.” Kris replied showing no evidence he had actually believed the sh*t Sungmin was saying.

“Then, are you coming?” Kris asked offering his hand and maybe peace(?)