chapter14

Kris Wu must die.

 

 

After the party had ended and his tiring work was over, Tao quickly headed into his house and eventually to his bedroom. He let the tiredness wash over him as he fell into a deep sleep.

Tao was brutally woken up at 8:00 am in the morning when his phone vibrated on the nightstand. He lazily opened his eyes muttering something about ‘ungrateful bastards, not letting him sleep properly’ as he extended his hand. He opened the text message that Sehun had just sent him and rubbed his eyes.

Talent show today! Luhan and I have a perfect idea!

Tao decided to call Sehun immediately, having no clue what Sehun was trying to say.

“Talent what?” Tao asked immediately as soon as Sehun picked up his phone.

“Good morning to you too. So the bar is organizing a talent show today, didn’t Kris tell you? Anyways the stuff can participate as well and Luhan and I came up with the perfect idea!” Sehun replied, sounding a bit too eager about it.

“What kind of idea?” Tao asked cautiously. He didn’t like the way Sehun’s voice sounded.

“You can dance right?”

Tao thanked all the gods he could think of, grateful Sehun’s idea wasn’t something humiliating.

“I guess so.” Tao replied unsure.

“Awesome. I’ll give you Luhan’s address and we’ll meet there in, should I say 30 minutes?”

“Fine. But what if Kris sees us going to Luhan’s house together?”

“Not possible. I slept over at Luhan’s. You are coming on your own lover boy.”

“I am not a-

The line was cut as Sehun had already disconnected.

Soon enough Sehun sent the directions to Luhan’s house with a sneaky remark ‘don’t get lost AGAIN~’

Tao puffed his cheeks as he stayed at his bed for another 5 minutes.

He had only slept for 3 hours god damnit!

He quickly changed into fresh clothes, maybe staring at his reflection a little bit longer and left the house.

He followed Sehun’s direction’s and after a 15 minute walk there he was.

He rang the bell before fixing his hair with his free hand.

“You are here! Come in!” Luhan said cheerfully. A little bit too cheerfully.

“Sit sit!” Luhan said and Tao waved a bit at Sehun’s direction.

“So what am I gonna dance?” Tao asked eyeing the 2 boys

Sehun smirked as Luhan giggled

“Let’s just say that Kris will be dazzled after this!” Luhan commented

“I don’t like where this is going.” Tao muttered

“Believe me, Kris is gonna love it. We will make you his ideal type!” Luhan chirped

“Wait, what?” Tao asked confused.

He was finally connected the puzzle

“No way!” Tao yelled standing up.

“Yes way.” Sehun interrupted, pushing him back down. Tao was too lost in his thoughts to even react.

“Tell me it’s not what I think it is.”

“I think It is.”

“No way. I am not dressing up as a girl for a stupid competition.” Tao stood up again, this time ready to run away. He headed to the door only to realize it was locked.

“Looking for these?” Luhan smiled while waving the keys in the air.

Tao signed.

“Please, I don’t want to use violence.”

“You wouldn’t dare.” Luhan replied taking a step back

“Don’t test me. I really have nothing to lose.”

“Just hear us out okay? Look we thought it was the perfect opportunity for Kris to see a different side of you that he could possibly start to like. He might have started getting friendly with you but that doesn’t mean his is going to love you. Let’s just give it a try..?” Luhan tried to reason

“Which song?” Tao asked looking down defeated.

“Snsd’s oh.” Sehun said, trying to hide his smile

Tao glared hard at the duo.

“Seriously?”

“It has a nice beat, cute cheerleading outfit and an easy choreography. It’s perfect for you.” Luhan explained

Oh right, Tao had completely forgotten he was going to dance as well. It was a talent show after all. He wondered how exactly this talent was called.

“So you are in?” Sehun asked hopefully

Tao nodded slowly his head.

He was so going to regret this…

“Yes! See, I told you Sehun he was going to agree!” Luhan exclaimed as he gave the younger a quick hug.

“Wait we forgot one tiny little thing. Where are we going to find a cheerleading costume?” Tao questioned

“Don’t worry about that. I already asked the girls and Yoona has one. You’ll pick it up later in the afternoon. All we have to do now is teach you the dance!”

Right. Tao was already regretting this.

Tao spent the rest 5 hours trying to master the choreo from a stupid video tutorial. At the beginning he kept messing up the steps and later he realized that even if he did the steps correctly he still looked like a fish out of water.

Luhan tried to get his feminine side out, which was obviously hidden in the dark depths of his soul.

Soon enough Tao looked a bit cute, a bit more relaxed and less stiff. He was actually enjoying this.

But there was no way, and I repeat no way he would admit that to anyone.

“I think our work here is done!” Luhan had said when Tao made it through the whole choreography without a single mistake, looking adorable.

“I think you always had it in you.” Luhan said while pinching his cheeks.

Tao was about to blush but quickly cleared his throat. God he was turning into a high school girl.

“I am a dead body.” Tao said while plopping himself on the couch.  Who knew a dance looking that simple could tire you out that much?

“So I’ll be going. I’ll see you at the club?” Tao asked unsure

“We will be there don’t worry” Luhan replied

“I wouldn’t miss it for the world” Sehun said jokingly earning a nudge in the ribs by Luhan.

Tao left heading for his house.

He didn’t know what or how to feel.

He had never dressed up as a girl before and he just hoped he wouldn’t look that ridiculous.

What if Kris laughed at him? He probably would be disgusted.

He just hoped everything would turn out fine.

He knew that his plan was falling behind. He still had a long way to make Kris like him. And he had no idea how.

This better work.

 

 

 

 

so i am finally back... i know that this chapter doesn't have much taoris but it had to be written for the plot to keep on moving.

Anyways i am writing a new taoris(which i am super excited about :P) and it would make me really happy if you checked it out :D

It's called The boy next door xD

anyways see ya soon guys~ until then bb  >.<