chapter13

Kris Wu must die.

 

 

 

 

 

Tao smiled a bit as he was following Kris to the pool.

Kris had kindly offered to teach him how to swim and let’s just say, Tao was beyond than happy.

“Let’s start from here.” Kris instructed as he entered the pool at its shallowest point.

Tao nodded as he entered the pool cautiously.

“So the first step is to learn how to float. Just kind of lie on the water, relax and I’ll help you.”

Tao wasn’t that pleased with Kris’s answer as he slowly tried to float(?) but failed miserably as he started sinking and of course panicking.

“Just relax.” Kris calmly said as he lowered his back and placed his hands under Tao’s body.

“I’ll be holding you, so just relax, ok?”

Tao nodded, biting his lip. How was he supposed to relax when Kris’s hands where under him? One wrong move and Kris will accidentally end up filling him up.

Nevertheless he took a deep breath and let his body fall.

At first he was scared, well he did have this mega phobia of deep waters anyways, but just knowing that Kris was there made him feel safe.

And why he felt safe around Kris, well Tao (as always) didn’t know.

“You are doing great.” Kris reassured as he kind of stood above him, smiling.

He blamed the sun. Yes it was the light that was blinding him and not Kris’s smile.

Tao smiled back.

Stupid sun, having stupid effects on him.

“Maybe we should move to the next step.” Kris said, as he gracefully lifted Tao’s upper body and made him stand.

Why Tao’s feet felt like jelly? Probably because he stayed too long in the water. Yep, that’s probably it.

“So now I want you to move your hands this way………

Tao stopped listening after the first minute as he concentrated his attention on Kris’s face and how much more handsome he looked with his tracks in the water. His hair slightly wet and messed, his hands where probably demonstrating what Tao was supposed to do next but Tao sincerely didn’t give a flying . He just wanted to stare at Kris until he died.

“Understood?” Kris asked bringing Tao back to reality.

Kris looked like he was waiting for an answer so Tao nodded his head and hoped for the best.

Kris seemed pleased with his answer. (if only he knew that Tao hadn’t paid the slightest attention)

“So wanna try yourself?” Kris asked hopefully

“What?”

“Swimming. Like I showed you.”

“Oh that. I guess so (?).” Tao replied unsure of himself

He stayed there for a minute, just staring at the water before turning around to face Kris.

“What am I supposed to do?”

“Swim.” Kris replied calmly.

“But how?’

“Like I showed you.”

“You did?”

Kris sighed eyeing Tao.

“Where you even paying attention?”

“I could lie but I don’t see the point, really.”

Kris looked at him like a serial killer looks at his victims before he slices their throats.

Now that’s a look he’ll never forget.

Before he could even mutter a word Kris had thrown him in the water and was holding his waist.

“………..”

“What are you doing?”

“I am waiting for you to start swimming while I hold you, so you don’t get drown, princess” Kris replied as he smirked

“But the water isn’t even that deep.” Tao reasoned

Kris suddenly pushed Tao’s head underwater and held it there for a couple of seconds.

Tao tried to get up, he really did, but Kris was stronger than he looked.

Kris finally let the boy get up and spill all the water that had forcefully entered his lungs.

“It doesn’t have to be deep for you to drown, and wait are you crying?” Kris said as he closed the distance between them and gently cupped Tao’s face.

Tao looked away as rubbed his eyes annoyed.

“It-it’s just the pool’s water. It got into my ey-” Tao stopped blubbering when he noticed how close Kris was and how good it felt.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to scare you, I was just fooling around.” Kris replied with a concerned face.

Tao didn’t know why he was more shocked:

·       Kris had apologized

·       Kris looked concerned

Was the end of the world coming or something?

“It-its fine. Just drop it. Can we get back to the teaching part please?” Tao asked as he shifted away.

Kris nodded his head as he instructed Tao how to move his hands and feet.

After a few tries Tao was actually able to swim pretty easily.

“Wanna go deeper?”

Tao’s eyes widened as he moved his hands in protest.

“I don’t want to. Not y-yet. I mean I am still learning.”

Kris didn’t say anything; he didn’t want to push the younger further.

He kept on teaching Tao other techniques and moves he could use and he was mentally agreeing with Sungmin.

Tao was indeed a fast learner. It had taken them only half an hour to teach Tao the basic stuff and another half for the not so basic moves.

“I am tiredddd. Can we stop?” Tao whined cutely as he bent down his head in a supposingly tired way.

“Let’s go get something to drink first.” Kris said as he left the pool with an eager Tao following suit behind.

“Where are you going?” Kris asked as he noticed Tao was now headed the other way.

“I want to talk with the others.” Tao said as he shrugged and skipped towards Sehun, Luhan, Kai, Chanyeol, Chen and Baekhyun.

Kris sat down next to Donghae, Xiumin and Sungmin who all looked pissed off.

“What happened?” Kris asked eyeing them

“Ask them.” Xiumin replied nodding his head towards the other guys’ direction.

“Did they do something wrong?”

“They have been pulling pranks for the last half an hour. I think they are playing truth or dare, or something.”

Kris shrugged as he noticed how everyone was now gathering around him and took a sit. Well everyone except Tao and Kai who were busy talking by the pool.

“Weren’t you playing or something?” Kris asked Chanyeol.

“We are. We told Tao he had to trick Kai into hitting on Xiumin but in reality Kai is going to throw him in the pool. Just watch!” Chanyeol replied excited.

Kris eyes widened as he looked at the oblivious Tao who was now smiling and laughing with Kai.

“WAIT!” Kris yelled as he got up but not fast enough.

Kai had already thrown off Tao into the deep water and was now running towards them.

Kris rushed towards the pool, bumping on his way on Kai, and left the others wondering behind.

Kris spotted Tao who looked like he had lost consciousness and let his body sink in the water.

 Kris, without a second thought jumped in as he tried to swim as quickly as possible towards Tao.

He dipped in as he caught Tao’s hand and pulled him close to his body.

Finally he had their head’s out of the water as he tried to keep it that way.

He noticed how everyone had surrounded the pool, looking extra worried.

Kris pushed the unconscious Tao towards Chanyeol’s hands that were extended and took a strong hold to the younger’s body.

Kris exited the pool as well as he approached Tao that had been laid by the others on the floor.

“Move.” Kris ordered Kai out of the way as he sat down on his knees.

“I think he just out from the shock, I think he is still breathing.” Kris said as his ear was placed on Tao’s broad chest.

“No he isn’t!” Baekhyun replied hysterically as he had his ear on Tao’s mouth.

“Quickly, Kris give him a CPR!” Kai screamed, looking terrified

“But I think he is breathi—

“Give him a Cpr, will you?” Sehun butted in looking annoyed

“But I think—

“JUST DO IT” Kai replied as he forcefully pushed Kris’s head towards Tao’s face.

His lips crashed with Tao’s unmoving ones as he blew his breath inside Tao’s mouth.

“10”

He kept Tao’s nose closed as he slightly lifted his head to breath.

“I don’t think this is the right way.” He reasoned looking at the others.

“You are doing fine. Keep going.” Chanyeol replied

He again blew his own breath into Tao’s mouth, this time only feeling Tao’s face shifting.

“9”

“Guys…”

“Keep doing that!” Luhan yelled

Kris signed as he gave Tao CPR (obviously not a proper one, wasn’t he supposed to push Tao’s chest as well or something?)

“8”

Kris couldn’t fully realize what was happening under the continues haste and screams.

Although he wasn’t dazed enough to not realize that Tao’s lips where moving in a secret rhythm with his own.

It took him about 4 seconds to realize that Tao was kissing him back.

“3”

He tried to pull away but Tao’s hands were placed on his neck and later on his hair as he kept him on his place.

Seems that Tao wasn’t as weak as he seemed.

“2”

Kris was pretty sure he gave in the kiss as he the insides of Tao’s mouth. It tasted like candy.

“1”

Kris was pretty sure he would never forget how addictive Tao’s kiss felt and the way he had grabbed his hair, forcing him to keep his head down.

“Done!” Someone yelled as Tao had freed him and let him breathe.

“What the hell?” Kris yelled as he threw a disgusted look towards a very smirking Tao. No he was never going to admit he enjoyed the kiss.

Most of the guys erupted in laughter as Tao just shrugged.

“Wh-what happened?” Kris asked, feeling left out. What was everyone laughing about?

“Tao was supposed to kiss you for 10 seconds, and bloody hell he did! Kris, you where really cooperative!” Chanyeol gave him thumbs up as he laughed again.

“So you weren’t really drowning?” Kris asked Tao

“Nope.”

“But I thought you couldn’t stand deep waters.”

“I can’t, but that doesn’t mean I’ll drown in 5 seconds.” Tao replied

“Kris you actually surprised us. No one believed you would actually dive in and not let someone else help him. I swear you looked so cool!” Luhan said as he gave a toothy grin at Kris.

“I can’t believe you guys. Someone could have gotten hurt.” Kris said in his serious voice.

“Chill out Kris. It was just a prank. You don’t have to take things that seriously.” Tao replied as he grinned.

“It’s not like you didn’t enjoyed it anyways.” Tao winked at him and smirked as everyone started ooowwwing to Kris.

Kris smirked back as he headed towards Tao with a rather dangerous aura.

Tao took a step back as he eyed Kris.

“Kris-KRIS WAIT! PUT ME DOWN!” Tao screamed childishly

Kris had swiftly lifted Tao in his arms and was now heading to the pool.

“Then should I let you down?” Kris teased as he pretended to let Tao fall.

Tao let out a not so manly squeak as he clung on Kris even more.

He threw Tao in the water, but Tao, well being his usually sneaky self pulled Kris in as well.

Kris spilled the water as he was now smiling like a fool at a very annoyed Tao.

“Don’t leave me alone.” Tao pleaded as he grabbed Kris’s hand and refused to let him swim back out without him.

“Let’s go princess.” Kris said as he practically dragged Tao out, cause well let’s admit it; Tao wouldn’t compromise with no one else.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

so hiiiiiiii

finally updating>.<

excuse my horrible plot but thats all i can do with my busy busy schedule ^^

see ya sooon guys~~~