chapter12

Kris Wu must die.

 

 

 

 

Kris silently got up around noon. He wandered around the house, searching for his ‘roommate’.

“Where the hell is Sehun?” Kris wondered aloud.

“Are you talking to yourself again, Kris? Should I get worried about your mental health?” Sehun teased as he appeared around the corner of the kitchen.

“Just shut up, will you? Anyways where and when are we meeting up with the guys?”

“Here, obviously, maybe around 5?” Sehun replied thinking

“Fine. Oh, can you text Tao about the time?” Kris asked sitting on a chair while quickly gulping down water.

“Sure. I’ll be right back.”

Sehun texted Tao then headed back to the kitchen.

“By the way Sehun, you can invite your boyfriend as well?” Kris questioned. In reality, Kris didn’t actually believe Sehun had a boyfriend. Probably a façade. But why?

Sehun gulped the invisible lump on his throat.

His cheeks flashed red, and he looked around worriedly.

He had completely forgotten about the boyfriend thingy, but obviously Kris hadn’t.

“O-ok-kay.” Sehun replied as he excused himself and took off, for his neighbor’s house.

He knocked on the back door cautiously.

Soon after, a sleepy Tao opened the door.

“Call the girls. Something went terribly wrong.”

Tao’s eyes widened as he quickly took out his phone and dialed Sunny’s number.

He told her to inform all of the girls, and come as quickly as possible.

He didn’t question Sehun’s words as he lead him inside.

They waited for a while, a comfortable silence taking place, as the waited patiently for the girls. Well at least Tao was patient. Sehun looked like he would faint any moment.

Tao didn’t ask Sehun what was wrong.

He waited for the girls to come first, and finally after 20 minutes, they arrived.

“What happened?” Taeyeon asked breathlessly.

“Kris wants to meet my boyfriend.” Sehun stated

“What?” Yoona asked confused.

“Remember when he had seen Tao at my house? I had said he was my boyfriend Minho. But Minho obviously doesn’t exist. He was just a cover up, so he wouldn’t find out it was Tao.”  Sehun explained. “And today he said, that he wants me to bring my boyfriend at the gathering.”

The girls seemed like they were thinking hard. Tao just felt sorry about Sehun.

“I think I have an idea. If he wants to meet your boyfriend, then all we have to do is found you a boyfriend.” Tiffany beamed

“Well if you happen to know a tall, muscular, well - built guy, willing to help, then it’s fine by me.” Sehun answered helplessly.

All the girls stared intensely at Sunny.

“You have got to be kidding me. I am not going to bring him in this.” Sunny exclaimed, not meeting the girls’ eyes.

“Oh come on. Don’t you want to help Sehun? He is the perfect candidate. They even have the same name” Jessica reasoned.

Sunny’s eyes softened as she stared at Sehun’s confused one.

“What are you talking about?” Sehun asked

“I think we have found the person who can help us. My brother. The funny thing is that his name is really Minho. Anyways he is tall well-built etc. I am sure he will fit in his role just fine.”  Sunny said signing

“How do we know he is going to agree? Is he even gay?” Tao questioned

“Well I am sure he won’t be able to refuse, he is my brother after all. No he is straight, but that’s not a problem really. When do you need him?”

“Today, at 5pm. Will he be able to make it??” Sehun replied

“Yes, don’t worry. Relax Sehunnie, everything will turn out just fine.” Sunny smiled as she pinched his cheeks.

“Problem solved, right?” Yoona asked standing up

Sehun nodded as he thanked Sunny again. She was really saving his *ss.

“We will talk soon with you Tao, we want to know how things are going.” Taeyeon informed as they all headed to the back door.

“I’ll make sure that my brother will pass around 4:30 maybe from here.” Sunny said before they all excited and left Tao alone with Sehun.

“Why is everything getting so tangled?” Sehun wondered as he himself got up.

Tao shrugged as he patted Sehun’s back.

“Everything will turn out just fine, you’ll see. I’m sure Minho will be a great help and everything will go back to their place. Just relax.” Tao tried to coo Sehun down.

“I hope so. I’ll pass by later, to fetch Minho, if he ever decides to show up. I’ll see you later, I guess.”

“See ya” Tao replied as he closed the door behind him.

At least one thing at a time gets untangled.

He just hopes that today will be fun.

He really just needs to enjoy himself tonight.

 

 

**********************************************************************


Sehun excused himself from Kris saying that he had to pick Minho up. With sweaty palms he run To Tao’s house, always cautiously, entering from the back door.

“You are early.” Tao remarked as he was still obviously wearing his pajamas.

Sehun nodded his head. “I was anxious ok? I wouldn’t last for a minute longer around Kris without spilling everything up.”

Tao quickly went up to get dressed and came down five minutes later.

“So who is coming?” Tao asked casually

“Who is coming where?” Sehun asked back confused

“Who else is coming to Kris’s gathering? Gosh Sehun, you are sometimes too stupid for you own good” Tao signed

“Oh right. Well I’m sure Luhan will also be coming.” Sehun said smiling to himself like a fool.

“Earth calls Sehun!” Tao yelled annoyed as he noticed the younger obviously dozing off.

Sehun jumped up from his seat, clearing his thoughts.

“So do you think Minho will be good looking?” Sehun asked, changing quickly the subject

Tao shrugged.

“Do you think Minho will really show up?”

 “How should I know?”

“Well do you think he will?”

“I don’t know.”

“Then guess.”

“Sehun stop acting like a 5 year old. If he comes that’s good. If he doesn’t, so be it.” Tao replied seriously

“So be it? So be it? Kris will peel off my skin, probably yours as well if he founds out the truth! We are both dead meat if he doesn’t show up!” Sehun yelled taping his foot on the floor anxiously.

And as if the god was on his side, the doorbell rang.

They both jumped up from their sits, staring at each other.

“Open the door.”

“You open it. It’s your house after all.”

“Yeah, but the guy outside didn’t come here for me.”

“Fine let’s both open it.” Sehun suggested as he slowly got up, followed by Tao.

“Open it.” Tao whispered behind Sehun’s ear.

Sehun extended his hand towards the doorknob and slowly, opened it.

And that was Minho? Both guys thought to themselves.

The boys guessed correctly as Minho was standing there at his full glory.

“Are you Sehun and Tao?” Minho asked as he leaned at the door frame.

Both nodded in pure shock.

“I’m M-

MINHO!” Tao and Sehun both completed the latter’s sentence.

Minho chuckled at their childish behavior.

“So can I come in?” He questioned, slightly smirking

Sehun and Tao both took a step back and then left making enough room, for the newcomer to enter.

“So who is Sehun exactly?” Minho asked as he sat down on the couch.

Sehun raised his hand, still staring intensely

Minho let out a small angelic laugh.

“Guys can you please stop looking at me like that? I think it’s kind of, I don’t know, rude?” He said laughing again

Tao shook his head confused.

“I am sorry, but I have to ask. Aren’t you THE Minho? As in Choi Minho?”

Minho nodded in agreement giving both of them one of his best smiles.

“Oh my god it’s really him!” Sehun said jumping up and down hysterically.

Tao felt like fainting. He couldn’t believe that this gorgeous boy was really standing in front of him. Minho, The Choi Minho, the most handsome brunette, Tao had the luck to ever see in the covers of magazines.

“Wait, you are Sunny’s brother? Does the beauty run in the veins of the family or something?” Sehun blurted out.

Minho smiled again.

“So Sehun, Tao, shouldn’t we get going? I was a bit late myself, and we don’t want to be late, do we?” He said standing up

The said boys nodded following the famous model out of the house.

“Choi Minho was in my house!” Tao whispered in Sehun’s ear.

“I know!” Sehun replied back, giggling like the child he was.

“So Sehun, you will be my so called boyfriend right?” Minho said hanging his arms over Tao’s and Sehun’s shoulders’.

They both froze for just a minute and smiled at Minho.

Minho laughed at the boys’ weirdness. They were kind of cute.

“This is it.” Sehun said knocking the door.

Minho rushed to his side, holding his hand in his own, winking at him.

Tao wanted to break something. The super model was holding Sehun hand.

Correction: the super model wasn’t holding HIS hand. And why was he so upset about it, Tao, as always, didn’t know.

Kris finally opened the door.

He first looked at Sehun smirking, then at Tao but quickly avoided any unnecessary eye contact, and lastly at Minho. First confusion then again confusion?

“Wait, are you Minho? The Choi Minho?” Kris asked taken aback.

Minho let out the laugh he was holding in for so long.

“Yes it’s me.”

“H-

“Can we come in?” Tao interrupted Kris, smiling widely at him.

“Yes, of course” Kris said letting all of them quickly get in.

Tao stopped halfway purposely bumping on Kris.

He looked up, oh so innocently and held Kris hand. Kris tried to free his hand but Tao’s power was bigger than his.

“Thanks for inviting me.” Tao said smiling brightly before walking ahead, leaving an oh so stunned Kris trailing closely behind.