chapter01

Kris Wu must die.

 

 

Kris was lazily getting up from his bed. He checked his clock. 10 am. Why was he up so early again? Oh right he had to pick up his friend from the airport. He quickly sipped his morning coffee as he dressed himself properly. He threw on his favorite black-leather jacket and exited his house.

“Ugh morning light.” Kris mumbled under his breath as he tried to adjust his eyes to the blinding sun. Kris was not used to be out this early. You see, our lovely Kris worked as a bartender at one of the most popular night bars just 2 blocks away, and he was used to leave the house in the afternoon, as he spent his mornings sleeping or resting while watching tv.

He passed through his yard as he unlocked his black shiny car.

As he did so, he couldn’t get rid of the feelings of constantly being watched. He chuckled. Maybe he was just too tired to function.

2 meters away, a young boy around 18, was watching closely his every move through the pink curtains.

“This is my target?” The said boy asked the girls that were surrounding him.

The girls nodded.

“You forgot to mention that he is a boy!”

As Kris was about to start his car he shrieked. He was pretty sure he heard someone from his neighbor’s house yelling. He signed. It was none of his businesses what his neighbors were doing, he thought as he started the engine and drove away. He was just 10 minutes away from the airport. He heard his phone buzzing as he picked it up.

“Sehun, did you arrive?” Kris asked

On the other line, was a not so calm Sehun.

“Where are you? I’ve been waiting for half an hour. Hell yeah I have arrived! You were supposed to be here at 09:00. And why didn’t you pick up your god damn phone earlier?” Kris had already disconnected as he smiled. Of course he was as always late.

                              

                                

 

                                                                                  *2 hours earlier*

 

Tao was having breakfast at a nearby coffee shop. He was mashing his food when he noticed 5 pairs of eyes staring directly at him. He shifted on his seat feeling uncomfortable. Yes he was used to people staring at him but not that intensely and not when he just trying to eat!

Maybe the girls wanted his services? He lightly smirked.

His “job” was already well-known to most of the residents of his district. But none of them had actually approached him so openly. Well maybe this girls where in a hurry.

He quickly noticed that the 5 girls where coming his way.

“We- We need your help. C-Can we talk?” The braver one and probably the oldest asked anxiously.

“What about?” he replied casually.

“Can we go somewhere else so we can talk without intruders?” A short cute girl asked as she eyed the people inside of the coffee shop that where already giving them dirty looks.

Tao got up and let the girls guide him.

After a 20 minute ride to a place where he had never been before he asked himself why in hell had he agreed to come with this strangers. Where were they taking him exactly?

He signed. They were all girls. They wouldn’t be able to harm him even if they wanted to.

They stopped in front of a big house that resembled those in the movies. He noticed how every house resembled that. No doubt, this was a rich neighborhood.

“Come in.” The older one said as everyone followed.

He sat down on a big white couch and looked at the girls expectantly.

‘Well, firstly I am Taeyeon. The short one is Sunny, this is Jessica, Tiffany and Yoona. You are Tao right?” Tao nodded.

“And?” he asked as he motioned her to continue.

“We need your help. You see, there is this person, let’s name the person “A”. We need you to make the A fall for you.”

“Tao?” Jessica asked.

Tao was trying to process the new information.

He nodded.

“We will pay you double from what you earn everyday at your job.”

“That’s all you want me to do? Can I at least see the face of the girl I have to make her fall for me?” he questioned.

He heard a light chuckle.

“Girl.. Hm.. well about that…” Tiffany tried to explain.

“look!”  He heard Sunny yell while pointing at a person outside the house who was trying to get to his car.

“This is my target?” The said boy asked the girls that were surrounding him.

The girls nodded.

“You forgot to mention that he is a boy!” Tao yelled.

“Well it’s not like we had clarified his gender… You just jumped into conclusions.” Taeyeon reasoned

“But I am not gay!” Tao explained.

“You are a hooker for s sake. You get paid for and now you just mind because he is a boy?” Yoona said

“What’s his name?” Tao asked.

“Kris. Kris Wu.” Tiffany replied.

“He is gay right?” Tao asked

“Well about that.. Yeah I don’t think he is..” Sunny replied

“Are you ing kidding me? How am I supposed to turn him gay?” Tao yelled.

“That’s for you to find out. Look, that Kris guy has been toying with all of us. He was dating all of us at the same time. We found out too late. Now we just want him to pay. We will triple the money. How does that sound?” Taeyeon asked.

Tao was puzzled.

“Let’s say I do make Kris fall for me. Then what?”

“Well then you will just break up with him and shatter his heart.” Jessica replied

“Oh” he mouthed.

Tao had to admit. It was a good chance for him. The amount of money that he would get where more than enough to ensure an easy life.

“But how am I supposed to approach him?” Tao asked

“Leave that to us. Kris works as a bartender. I have my connections and I can easily arrange for you to start working there as a waiter.” Sunny replied.

“Also this is my friend’s house. She is at a vacation with her boyfriend and she won’t be back for a month. She agreed to lend you the house. You will be living here starting tomorrow.” Yoona said.

“Lastly, one of his friends agreed to help us. He is tired from his friend’s behavior and he wants him to get serious for once. He will help you to learn stuff about Kris and what to do so Kris can like you. Any questions?” Taeyeon asked.

“Just one. Why didn’t you hire a female e? It would have been a lot easier.”

“Because we want him to suffer. You see Kris as a kid hated homos and we would like to see his reaction when he turns into one.” Jessica replied this time while smirking.

“Do we have a deal?”

“I think we do” Tao replied as he shook hands with the girls.

“Great. Starting from today you will just follow him around for a couple of days, stalk him pretty much and just you know, get to know the target. “ Tiffany explained

“Here is a photo of him.” She then handed him the photo.

Tao looked at the photo. No wonder he was such a player. This guy looked like a ing model from head to toe.

“This is going to be fun!” he heard the girls say but he was to busy staring at the photo.

The guy was smiling. He felt bad that he had to hurt him but Kris had to learn his lesson

Kris Wu, get ready, cause I’m about to turn your world upside down.

 

****************************************************************************************************************

 

“Sehun, long time no see” Kris exclaimed as he extended his arms for a friendly hug.

“Don’t ‘long time no see’ me. You are in a big trouble mister. Couldn’t you just call and inform me that you were going to be late?” Sehun replied angrily as he pushed his friend’s hands’ away.

“Nope”

“And why is that?”

“I was too busy sleeping.”

And smack.

Sehun had just smacked Kris.

Kris glared at his friend as he drugged him to his car.

“Just come already.” Kris replied annoyed.

Kris drove silently as Sehun kept glaring at him.

“You are lucky I have no other friends here, or I would be long gone.” Sehun said.

“I already know that. Now stop being so noisy, you get on my nerves.”

“Yah”

“Yah”

“This is idiotic.” Sehun exclaimed.

“You are pathetic.” Kris said while chuckling.

It has always been like this.

None of them knew why they put up with each other, they just did.

They may fight but they love each other like brothers.

Kris parked his car outside of his house and opened the truck to take the suitcases out.

“I got this.” Sehun said as he tried to carry 2 suitcases at once.

Kris on the other hand, carried just one, easily.

“You’ll fall. Just give me the other one.” Kris said.

“No. I prefer to burn in hell than to accept your help.” Sehun replied while smirking.

“I can carry it if you want to.” Kris heard another male voice saying.

He turned around and saw a boy with dark hair, intense stare and a kind smile.

3 piercings at each ear, black skinnies and a white shirt.

He looked gorgeous, Kris had to admit.

And why was he admitting such a thing, Kris didn’t know.

“Thank you.” He heard a faint whisper coming from Sehun’s mouth as he handed his suitcase to the other boy.

The stranger smiled warmly.

Sehun blushed a bit as he looked down. Kris decided to have some fun.

“Sehun- ah is something wrong? You look so red!” Kris exclaimed as he came closer to the 2 boys.

The stranger chuckled and Sehun blushed even more.

“Shut up Kris” Sehun yelled.

“Oh so you are Kris?” the stranger asked.

“Yes, and you are?”

“I’m Zitao but you can call me Tao for short. And you are Sehun right?” Tao asked and Sehun nodded.

“So who lives here?” Tao asked.

“I do, but my friend here came to visit me and he will be staying with me for a while.” Kris said.

“Cool. I guess I am your new neighbor. I’m living at the house next door!” Tao exclaimed.

“Well, I guess see you around.” Tao said as they arrived at the door.

“See ya” Both Kris and Sehun exclaimed.

 

                                            *10 minutes earlier*

 

“So who is, his so called friend that he is going to help us?” Tao asked.

He snickered. What kind of friend would help someone that wanted to hurt his friend? Pathetic, he thought.

“He will be arriving with Kris in no time. His name is Sehun, he is a nice kid. You will firstly become his friend as well, so you can stick around Kris more. We have already told him, about you, he had his doubts but nevertheless agreed.” Taeyeon explained.

“Wait, how did you know I would agree?”

“Why wouldn’t you? You’ll get paid, that’s what you really want, right?” Yoona said.

Tao nodded annoyed. This Yoona girl was really getting on his nerves.

“Oh they are here! Sehun is the one with the red shirt!”

Sunny pointed out excited

 “Go talk to them. Go go!” Tiffany said as he ushered him out of the house.

Tao glared at the now closed door behind him.

How in the ing world was he going to approach them?

He took cautious steps ahead, noticing Sehun winking at him.

“Come” he heard Sehun whisper to him when Kris was apparently not paying attention at all.

“Hold this.” Sehun said while handing him a big suitcase.

Is this for real?

“I ain’t no maid.” Tao whispered back angrily but still carried the suitcase.

“Just pretend to be friendly.”

Tao nodded.

“I can carry it if you want to.” Tao said while smiling

And then finally Kris turned around.

And Tao wished he hadn’t.

Tao was straighter than a ruler, but he had to admit Kris had the prettiest face he had ever seen in his 18 years of existence.

He actually felt intimidated.

Tao was used to always being the most handsome of all his friends but now he felt like he was no match to Kris’s beauty.

How in this able would he be able to get noticed from Kris?

Don’t get the wrong idea, Tao had absolutely no romantic feelings for Kris. He didn’t want to be WITH HIM, he wanted to be HIM.

Jealous, much? Tao thought bitterly.

No. No. No. Absolutely not. Tao refused to admit he was jealous.

Concentrate! Tao thought.

He heard a faint thank you coming from Sehun’s mouth and he smiled.

That’s right, he was doing this for a reason. No matter how much he wanted to just hide somewhere and cry cause there was someone in this world probably prettier than him, he didn’t, he had a mission.

Break that mothuers heart.

Tao chit-chatted with them for a while, and then headed back at his new house.

Well, that was easy, he thought.

“So??!!” He heard all the girls ask eagerly.

“So, I learned his name, which by the way I already knew, nothing much really.” Tao replied as he sunk on his seat.

“Well it’s a start. Sehun will also hand you spare keys for Kris’s house so you can snick in for information whenever you want. Also, you’ll have to pass by the bar you’ll be working from now on and get your uniform” Jessica said

“Fine. Can I go home now and pack my stuff?” He asked exhausted.

The girls nodded.

“By the way do I have the time limit? And if I still can’t make him fall for me, will you get your money back?” Tao asked

“There is no time limit actually, we are in no hurry, but we will supervise you from time to time, to see if you are really at least trying, and yes if your plan doesn’t work we will get our money back, but still you’ll have the money from the bar, and don’t forget that you’ll live in this house for free as well. So it’s a win- win situation.” Taeyeon reasoned happily.

“I see. So I better get going.” Tao replied

He left the house.

He tried to clear his thoughts while walking, but still, in some corner of his mind Kris’s image had not vanished at all.

Great.

Just great.