Good bye unwanted couple

My Nerdy Love

"Why am I following them" I asked myself, Kris and I followed them to the rooftop but we stayed behind the door but we couldn't hear what they were saying.

Donghae POV

I brought Yoona to the rooftop and said, "I have to tell you something important..please listen to me.."

"What is it oppa..?" she asked.

"I want to...break up with you.."

"MWO!! Why?! We've been together for 2 years!!"

"Mianhae..I just don't love you anymore."

"Its all Jessica fault!! If she didn't come back we would still be Yoonhae!!"

"Don't blame her, you brought this to your self!!"

"How? what did I do!"

"If you didn't do that you did with hurting Jessica! Then maybe we might have still been together!!"

"MWO!! Might?! were you planning to break up with me even if I didn't become mean to her?!"

"Mianhae.."

"I can't believe this, how could you fall in love with her!!, I HATE BOTH OF YOU!! I WISH SHE NEVER CAME BACK!!" after she yelled, she slapped me and ran out crying.

Jessica POV

Yoona ran towards the door crying, when she opened she saw Kris and I. She looked at me with so much anger then continued to ran away, Kris ran after her, I looked at Donghae who was looking at the ground. I walked towards him "Oppa..are you okay.." I asked

He looked up, his eyes were filled with tears, "Op.." before I could finish he hugged me tightly and said, "I'm going to be fine..I just broke up with her." I was shocked and hugged him back. "Mianhea..oppa" I whispered to him, "You did nothing wrong..you helped her to show her true colors." I tried to break the hug but he said "Please..just a little longer." I said okay and continued to hug him.

Kris POV

I ran after Yoona after she ran away from that guy. I kept yelling "WAIT! NOONA!!" after I chased her into a garden behind the school she stopped running.

"Noona..what happened" I asked her

"Your little crush made me and my boyfriend break up!" she yelled, by the way she sounded I could tell she was in so much pain but I was shocked she still rememebered I told her I fell in love with Jessica when I met her.

~Flashback~

-2 years ago-

I was getting a call from my Noona.

"Hi Kris?"

"Oh Hello Noona~"

"You sound really happy, spil it."

"I met this girl, her name is Jessica Jung, I think I fell in love with her."

"Awh~ I support you all the way"

"Thanks Noona"

"Well I have to get ready for my date bye~"

"Bye"

~End of flashback~

After a few mintues I finally cheered up Yoona, she went back to class. We still had 10 minutes before lunch ended so i decided to go back up to the rooftop to see if Jessica was still there. But when I got up there..

...I saw something that made my heart feel like 1000 knifes were stabbing it..