Goodnight part 1

My Nerdy Love

-few weeks later-

Donghae POV

-12:45pm-

I was sleeping peacefully when I heard my phone ringing. I woke up and saw Siwon was calling me.

"Hello..?" I said with a sleepy voice

"Did you just wake up?"

"Nahh I was exercising, of course I just woke up, what do you want? Its a Saturday I prefer my sleep."

"Haha sorry to wake you up but I was wonder if you want to come to the mall with me, Tiffany, and Jessica?"

"Uhhh..sure why not but why ?"

"Tiffany invited me to go shopping with her and Jessica and she also told me to invite you."

"Haha okay, I'll go get ready now, I'll meet you guys at the food court. bye"

"Okay bye"

After I hanged up I took a shower and got ready. When I left the house I saw Jessica also leaving.

"Hey Sica"

She turned to me and said, "Oh hello oppa, I heard you were coming to the mall with us, want to walk with me?"

I blushed and said sure and we walked to the mall, while walking together we chatted about random stuff. When we arrived at the food court we saw Tiffany and Siwon sitting at a table waiting for us, then SIwon noticed us. After we all met and went shopping we decided to go eat dinner at a 5 star resturant where Tiffany's family owns.

Tiffany POY

When we went to go eat at my family's resturant I sat next to Siwon and made Donghae and Sica sit next to each other. "They look so cute together" I tought to myself. While we were eating I noticed Donghae had some rice on the side of his lips, I was about to tell him when Sica said, "Oppa you have some rice on your lips."

"Where?" Donghae said while trying to find the rice on his lips.

"Here" Sica said while wiping his lips with a napkin.

They were both blushing, I didn't want to interupt but I had to. "Yah! Sica you guys aren't even dating and your already touching his lips, I still remebered what happened during lunch weeks ago!" I yelled, they both got really red, I laughed. Sica got up and said "I'll be right back" and she left headed towards the bathroom.

"Why don't you ask her out" Siwon said looking at Donghae

"MWO!"

"Yeah, why don't you. We know you like her and we know she like you" I said while nodding

"She..she does..?"

"Yes!" Siwon and I said at the same time, then Sica came back, "Just think about" I said to Donghae, SIca looked confused only because she didn't know what we were talking about. After a while we finished and we went our seperate way but before we left I said to Donghae "Good luck" then left with Siwon.

Donghae POV

When we got to our homes, SIca was about to go to her home when I grabbed her hand.

She looked at me and asked, "What is it oppa"

"I need to tell you something important..'

"What is it?"

I looked at her then...