The plan in action

My Nerdy Love

-Next day-

Tiffany POV

Today I was early to school and when I walked inside the classroom I heard some people talk about some text message they got.

"Did you get the message about bullying Jessica." one student said

"Yeah I got it, I'll push her in the hallway and make it look like I accidently bumped into her." another student said while laughing. This made me mad that they were going to hurt my Sica.

"YAH!" I shouted, they jumped, "IF YOU LAY A FINGER ON MY BEST FRIEND YOU WILL PAY, ARASSO?!!" I yelled with anger, "ar..arasso.." they both said, then I went to sit down still glaring as those two.

Siwon POV

When I walked into the class, the first I hear is my sweet Tiffany yelling at two students, after see sat down I noticed those two looked scared, I laughed quietly then walked towards Tiffany.

"What happened? sweety" I asked her, she told what those two said, now I understand why she is so mad, I thought it was because she didn't get enough sleep.

Tiffany and I saw Jessica come inside reading a book, she looked at us and waved, while she was walking towards us, one of the students that were talking about her tripped her and said "Oh! I'm sorry"

"It's okay, I wasn't watching where I was walking." she replied then got up and bowwed to them and continued walking towards us, I noticed them laughing and also noticed Tiffany getting ready to punch that guy but I stopped her from getting up because I didn't want her to cause any trouble. She looked at me then looked at Jessica, who was standing in front of us.

"I'm so clumsy" she said

"Sica, if they cause you any trouble tell me arasso" Tiffany is so cute when she is acting like a older sister

"Ne~arasso" she replied with a smile

I noticed Donghae wasn't here yet, so I asked Jessica "Where's Donghae?"

"Ah! oppa had to bring some books to the library, he'll be here soon." I nodded at her reply, then got up to let her sit down on her seat. Then the 3 of us saw Donghae come in with..Yoona.

Jessica POV

When Donghae and Yoona came in the room, they were laughing and jokeing around while heading towards us, I felt a little bit of jealousy inside. I started to stare into space when something hard hits my head. I look up and see Yoona holding a book, I was rubbing my head because it hurted a little.

"Ah! Mianhae, I'm a little clumsy today, are you okay?"

"Its okay, I'm .." before I could finish, I was interupted by Donghae who was rubbing my head where I got hit, I started blushing.

He looked at me and said, "Are you okay Sica? Do you need ice? I'll go get some if you need any!" I started to blush more, I covered my cheeks with my hands so he wouldn't see me blushing and said, "It's okay oppa, I'm fine I don't need any ice." He smiled, I started smiling, he kept rubbing my head.

"Op..oppa..can you stop rubbing my head? Your going to put tangles in my hair."

"Ah! Mianhae!" He removed his hand, I started laughing and fixing my hair, he also started laughing then we were interupted by Yoona coughing, then she asked him to get her water he said alright then left to get her water.

"Yah! Yoona, we both know you faked cough just to ruin that cute moment." Fany said to Yoona

"An..aniyo, I have a..uh.. sore throat." Yoona said back, she was stuttering a lot.

"Mhm, fine fine." then Fany whispered in my ear "Also if she causes you any trouble tell, arasso~" I nodded then Donghae came in giving Yoona a bottled water.

The bell rang and we all went to our seats, we had a math test today but since I was new I didn't have to take it.

-Skip to lunch time-

Fany and I got our lunches and went to the table we sat in yesterday and we waited for the others. The others arrived, Siwon sat across Fany, Donghae sat next to me and Yoona sat across Donghae. All of us finished and just started talking about how life was and school. Yoona was getting up to go use the bathroom when her hand hit her cup of water which was across me and it spilled all over me.

Tiffany POV

"Ah! Miahnae again!" Yoona said while bowwing, then she left to get tissues. I could tell she did that on purpose, Yoona was never clumsy. I looked at Jessica and saw Donghae trying to help her dry the water, he kept wiping where the water spilled, which was on her skirt. I noticed both of them blushing, "how cute" I thought to myself.

"Yah! Lee Donghae, you guys aren't even dating and your already touching her skirt." I started laughing, I saw Donghae noticed what he was doing and he stopped. I noticed both of them blush more. "Score 2 for Jessica, 0 for Yoona" I thought to myself and started laughing again, then we all laughed.

-End of school-

I stayed after school for awhile to help my science teacher clean the room and saw Yoona and Sunye and heard one of them say "Jessica". I went to door and eavesdropped.

"Barely anyone bullied Jessica today, it's only because Donghae oppa was close by."

"Dam..even though we texted everyone to bully her barely any did, how annoying."

I stopped listening to them and was shocked that Yoona and Sunye were behind why I saw some people bulling Sica when she didn't do anything to them. I had to tell Donghae and Sica. When I left the classroom to go home, they were still standing near the door, I looked at them and they looked shock, I wonder if they thought I heard their conversation.

When I got home I called Sica, Donghae and also Siwon and told them what I heard, they all were shocked, Sica was sad that Yoona would do that and Donghae was mad. Siwon I, and Donghae decided to talk to Yoona about what I heard tomorrow at school.