First day of school (part 2)

My Nerdy Love

Yoona POV

I noticed Donghae kept staring at that new girl, I got mad because one, she isn't even that pretty, and two Donghae is my boyfriend, MY boyfriend, also he was smiling and blushing, I couldn't accept this behavior, I got more mad so i decided to get his attention from her.

"Oppa~" I called, but he didn't even turn alil bit to face me, this made me more mad. "OPPA!" I shouted loud enough for him to hear me and quiet enough for people not to turn at me.

"Ye..Yes Yoona?" He replied

"Why do you keep staring at her oppa~" 

"Ah!..uh..Its because she is childhood friend, and I wanted to make sure she is doing alright because she just returned, also Yoona you know her I introduced you guys once before she left, remember?

I remembered but I didn't like her from the beginning, thats why I didn't really paid attention to her when we first met. " Ah! yeah, I rememeber now hehe, why do you keep blushing oppa!?". His eyes widen.

"Don't worry my Yoona, your my girlfriend, I wouldn't think about another girl besides you" He said smiling, that made me more happy but I still didn't like Jessica, I wanted to make her school year a living hell. "Neh~ oppa" I said then kissed him on the cheek, I noticed Jessica saw, she turned her head to face Tiffany when she saw, it made me have a evil smile.

Jessica POV

I saw Yoona kissed Donghae on the cheek when I turned around, "Are they dating?" I asked my self then asked Tiffany, she said yes. That made me sad, it felt like something sharp pierced my heart.

"Tiffany, remember when you asked me if I liked anyone, and I told you his name was Lee Donghae, my childhood friend?" I asked her, she nodded, then I pointed at donghae, and said "Thats him.." she looked shocked but said "You guys look cuter together, instead of Yoonhae." then she smiled, it made me smile, then I heard someone call Tiffany's name. I looked up at saw a good looking guy.

"Ah! SIwon oppa~, this my best friend from America, the one I kept telling you how much I miss her." Tiffany said while pointing at me, I smiled and said "Nice to meet you I'm Jessica Jung."

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Choi Siwon, Tiffany's boyfriend." he replied

"How long have you guys been dating?" I asked

"One year" they both replied, I told them they looked so cute together, they both said thanks. Then Fany was pointing at Yoona and said " Ew~ look at her using ayego, she is so not cute" then she pretended to fake barf, all 3 of us started laughing. I was glad Fany was still the same old funny fany that I met.

Tiffany POV

I was so happy to have Jessica in my first class, I missed her smiling face, she always made the day brighter, just like our old school in America

~Flashback~

"STUPID! UGLY! TIFFANY" yelled the bullies then they pushed me to the ground.

"Yah!" I heard some shout, and I looked up to see a cute girl running towards us.

She got on her knees next to me and asked "Are you okay?" before I could answer her back one of the bullies yelled, " Yah! stupid girl, do you want to get hurt to like her!', the girl looked up a glared at them, it was a cold icy glare and it made those bullies scared and they ran away.

"Are you okay?, I don't normal use my icy glare on people, only to help people out, I use my glare." she said

"Thank you for helping me, I'm okay" I gave her my eye smile, she smiled back,for some reason it felt like my day got brighter.

"That's good, I'm Jessica Jung, but you can call Sica." "I'm Tiffany Hwang, but you can call me Fany." we both laughed, and then we became close best friends.

~End of Flashback~

That memory was alway my favorite out of all the memories we had together. Then I noticed Yoona and Donghae walking over to us.

"You guy want something to drink?" Donghae asked we all replied with a yes then told him what we wanted, then he left leaving Yoona with us. I noticed Yoona giving Sica a rude expression while Sica was talking with her, I could tell she didn't like Sica one bit. " IF YOU, YOONA HURT MY SICA, I'LL RUIN THAT FACE OF YOURS." I said in my mind, I looked at Siwon, and I could tell he noticed Yoona giving a rude expression too. "My poor Sica, always smiling, while this mean ugly witch is treating you bad." I thought

-Skip the rest of the school day-

No one POV

When the school ended they all went their seperated ways and Jessica went home with Donghae. When they got home Yunho and Jessica went over to Donghae's house, and they all had fun chatting about life and goofing around with each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry there was barely any haesica moments, I wanted to introduce the other characters xP.