Christmas Eve ACCIDENT!

My Nerdy Love

-Few months later-

(Christmas Eve)

Jessica POV

Its been months since Donghae and I hooked up and we decided to spend Christmas together. Fany and I went to go shopping for a Christmas cake for the small Christmas party we were going to have, by small I mean Fany, Siwon, Donghae, and I were the only guests, we got a chocolate cake.

"I'm so excited!" Fany said

I laughed and said, "Chill Fany, we still have 5 hours before it's midnight."

"All of us spending Christmas with our lover, even Yunho oppa is spending Christmas with his girlfriend right?" I smiled and nodded, I was really happy that was going to spend Christmas with Donghae then Fany said she had to go because she to go get some more stuff for the party, I asked her if I could help her but she rejected then left. I continued walking, then saw a familiar figure..it was Kris.

"Kris!" I yelled but he didn't turn around I yelled Kris again but still no reply so I ran up to him and tugged on his arm this time he turned around.

"Ah! Jessica! you scared me" He said with a shock look on his face.

"I kept calling you but you wouldn't turn around"

"Miahne I didn't hear you" I just laughed

Kris POV 

I lied when I said I didn't hear her, I heard her loud and clear I was just trying to avoid her in every possible way. I continued walking she walked right next to me. I wanted to hold her hand so badly but I resisted it. She kept talking to me but I wouldn't reply then she went silent, I looked at her and saw she had a sad look on her face "Is she sad that I'm ignoring her?" I asked myself. She stopped and that made me stop.

"Why have you been ignoring me...?" She asked in such a sad tone

"What?" I said acting like I didn't hear her

"Why have you been ignoring me? You just stopped talking to me, the last time we talked was that day we went to that cake shop...at school when I try to talk to you, you always make an excuse to leave and when I text or call you, you don't reply or pick up...why is that? Your a precious friend to me and I don't want to lose you.."

I saw tears on her face, I knew she was hurt even though she called me a precious friend and was glad she still cared about me. I felt bad that all this time I kept trying to run away from her even though she didn't do anything wrong, she didn't know I loved her, I shouldn't blame her for my broken heart. I had to let her know the truth no more running away.

"Mianhe..It's because...I loved you and I was hurt by the fact you loved someone else so I thought ignoring you would help me but I didn't know how much it would hurt you. But now hearing that I'm a precious friend to you is better than you loving me because that means you care about me and you don't want to lose me, that makes me glad."

I smiled I knew I was also crying, I noticed she looked shocked from what I said but at the same time she looked happy. I was about to hug her when someone ran between us and accidently pushed me hard than I fell on the streets. I got up and saw light coming from my right, I turned and saw a car that was only about 2 feet away and it was going really fast I froze because I was scare, I knew this time I was going to get hit, then I heard someone yelling my name, I saw it was Jessica, she was running to me. I kept saying "no" in my mind, I didn't want her to push me away because I didn't want her to get hit, the car was about to hit when I felt something hard push me and then..CRASH!. I saw Jessica on the ground not moving and ran to her and got on my knees, I put her on my lap.

"NO PLEASE WAKE UP! WAKE UP JESSICA!! SICA!!!" I yelled while shaking her, I was crying a lot then I heard "KRIS!" and looked up and saw Yoona, she looked shocked but scared, I looked down and saw blood on my hands I was scared, I didn't want to lose her.

"Noona! We need to take her to the hospital now!" she nodded but before she could call, the person driving got out and told us he would bring us to the hospital. We nodded and Yoona sat in the passenger seat while I saw at the back with Jessica on my lap. We finally arrived at the hospital, we all got out even the guy who was driving and brought her inside the hospital. I nurses and doctors took Jessica. 

Yoona POV

We sat down and I noticed Kris was shaking in fear, he did just witness the girl he likes getting hit by a car, so I would understand why. Then I looked at the driver, but for some reason something felt strange about him, "Why is he here with us?" I thought to my self, he looked at me and I quickly turned away.

"Your wondering why I'm still here aren't you" he said, I was shocked, that he knew I was thinking that then I turned to him.

"Neh, so tell me, why are you here?"

"I'm...Jung Yunho...Jessica's older brother..when he popped out of no where I tried to stop the car but the breaks won't work then they worked but after I hit Jessica..." I was really shocked to hear Jessica's brother was the one who hit her, I looked at Kris and he looked really shocked too. I decided to call Donghae, Tiffany, and Siwon and tell them what just happened. After awhile Donghae, Tiffany, and Siwon appeared.

"Where's Jessica!?" All 3 of them yelled, I told them the doctor still has her. All of us were worried for Jessica but I could tell Donghae and Yunho were the most worried. After awhile just sitting the doctor finally came but told us something that made all of our eyes widen.