Christmas Miracle

My Nerdy Love

After awhile just sitting the doctor finally came but told us something that made all of our eyes widen.

"I have some good news and some bad news." He said we all asked for the good news first.

"The good news is she is alive and healthy..Th.." before he could finish Donghae yelled," What's the bad news?!"

"The bad news is she is right now unconscious and we're not sure if she is going to be in a coma or have amnesia.", All of us were worried more."Follow me to her room" the doctor said and we all stood up and followed him. When the doctor opened the door, the first person to run in was Donghae."I'll leave you folks alone" The doctor said, we nodded then he left. I tuned to Donghae, who was holding her hand and crying. We all went to the bed and surrounded it.

Tiffany POV

A few hours passed and we were still in the room. Yoona, Siwon, and I were sitting down, Donghae was still holding her hand, Yunho was standing next to the couch we were sitting down on and Kris was standing up next to Donghae, the room was silent until Kris told Donghae something.

"Hyung..please take good care of her..I know she loves you a lot, so please take care of her.." Donghae nodded then Kris looked at us and said "Take care everyone I have to go"Yoona stopped him and said "Wait! Why are leaving already?" "I have to catch my plane to China, Its leaving at midnight which is in 30 minutes." "Fine.." Yoona said then he left.

I heard Donghae say "Come on Sica..my sweet nerd ice princess..Please wake up..Remember you asked me to spend Christmas with you...how can I if your here sleeping.." He started crying again, it caused me to cry then I walked over to Jessica and held her other hand tightly. "Please Sica..wake up..remember when we bought that good chocolate cake today...I really wanted to eat it with all of us.." I started crying even harder, Siwon hugged me from the back, he knew I was in pain because my best friend was injured badly. 

Donghae POV

"Look your making everyone cry Sica...I thought you wanted to make people smile not cry..." I said.

It was one minute till midnight..till christmas. I was counting down..60..59..58..57..56..55..54..53........12..11..Tiffany ,Yoona, Siwon and Yunho heard me and joined in..10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2...1.. when we all said one Jessica's hand moved then her eyes opened. I was filled with joy until she said,"where am I, why is everything blurry?" I was shocked then remembered she needed her glasses to see, so I took her glasses that were on the side table and put it on her, while I was putting her glasses on her, her eyes widen. "Do..Don..Donghae oppa?, where am I, why is everyone here?" she asked

"Your in the hospital.."

"Why am I here?"

"You got hit by a car"

"I did...Ah! I remembered I pushed Kris out of the way so he wouldn't get hit."

"I'm sorry Jessica..", Yunho said looking guilty

"Why are you sorry oppa?"She had a confused look on her face

"I...I was the one that..hit you..by accident"

"Oppa...Its okay I know you didn't mean to, I'm fine now so its okay" Jessica smile and Yunho just nodded.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS JESSICA!!" Tiffany, Siwon, and Yoona yelled, "It's Christmas already?"Jessica asked, Tiffany nodded and said "Why don't we just have the party here with everyone? The food and cake are in my car!" Jessica nodded and smiled,

"Yah! wouldn't the food be cold" Siwon said

"No, the food is packed in a container that will keep it warm for hours!" Then everyone except me, left to get the food from the car.

I turned to Jessica who was still smiling and said, "I got you something" I took out a box from my pocket and gave it to her,  I gave her a necklace with a D+J on it, she was so happy and said, "Oppa I got you something too, can you get my jacket?" I said sure and got her jacket, she looked in one of the pockets and took out a box and gave it to me. I saw so shocked but happy, she gave me a necklace with J+D on it, I put it on and hugged her tightly.

I whispered in her ear, "Merry Christmas..I love you.."

She whispered back, "Merry Christmas oppa, and I love you too" I broke the hug and looked her and kissed her on lips, she kissed me back. " I'll always love you" I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you everyone who read my story and thanks for all the support :D

I might make a sequel, I'm not sure if I should or not also I'll be working on a new Haesica story that came in my mind while I was writing this one so please support me on that story too.

Once again thank you everyone, I had some writers block moments and some busy days but I kept on writing for all of you, :D