A Night Full of Happiness

My Nerdy Love

Jessica POV

When I got home after we had dinner, I told Yunho that we live next door to Donghae,

~Flashback~

"Where did you go?" Yunho oppa asked

"To go chat with Donghae" I replied with a big grin, Yunho's eyes widened

"Oh! Donghae lives close, where?" He asked again, I couldn't help but laugh.

"Next door oppa~, tomorrow when I get back home from school we can go visit, kay?" I said using ayego

"Neh~" He replied trying to use ayego, I started laughing really hard, he gave me a glare but it made me laugh harder.

~End of flashback~

I laughed thinking about Yunho trying to use ayego, then I heard my phone ringing. I picked up my phone and saw donghae send me a text, I stared blushing next I knew it I was smiling. 

From: Fishy Oppa

Heyy Sica, Its me Donghae, I'm really glad your back, when you told me why you didn't say goodbye, I thought it was cute yet funny...well anyways if your still awake text with me~ I can't sleep~ TTATT, OH YEA!! what school are you going too?"

To: Fishy Oppa

Haha I'm still awake ^^, and im going to Seoul Highschool. Where do you go oppa?

-message sent-

I was rolling around on my bed because of how happy I was.

Donghae POV

From: My cute nerd Sica

Haha I'm still awake ^^, and im going to Seoul Highschool. Where do you go oppa?

To: My cute nerd Sica

Really?!! That's cool cuz I go to the same school, want to ride with my mom and I to school? Since my mom is the principle she brings we with her.

-message sent-

From: My cute nerd Sica

Really?! I would love too :), also good night, im getting sleppy~

When read her last message to me, I was rolling around on my bed because I was so happy then I heard laughing and I looked up and saw my mom."What are you doing?" she asked. I told her how happy I was about Jessica returning. She just laughed but I could tell she was also happy that she was back. My mom and Jessica's mom were childhood best friends and when I was 7 I lost my dad in a car accident, and Jessica would always come over and help me cheer up my mom, my mom really loved Jessica.

"Is it okay if Jessica rides with us to go to school from now on?" I asked

"Of course, I love Jessica" My mom replied with a big smile

"OMMA YOUR THE BEST!" I started Jumping around because I was filled with joy. Before my mom started walking to her room I asked, "Omma..can you put Jessica in my class please?" I begged her as well.

"I was already going to put her in your class before you asked and beg" she replied

"OMMA YOUR THE BEST!! THANK YOU!! I LOVE YOU!" I said still jumping around filled with joy. She left to her room laughing, I fell on my bed still happy but tired. "Jessica Jung I think I still do like you a bit" I thought to myself, then started dozing into dreamland.

"I hope I dream about you Jessica, My sweet nerd ice princess~"