Why can't I stop thinking about you (Kris POV)

My Nerdy Love

-Few days later-

While walking home I couldn't stop thinking about what I saw few days ago..

~Flashback~

We still had 10 minutes before lunch ended so i decided to go back up to the rooftop to see if Jessica was still there. But when I got up there I saw something that made my heart feel like 1000 knifes were stabbing it. I saw Jessica hugging that guy,but  their hug didn't look like they were just friends, it looked more like they love each other...I started walking away and thinking "She is probably just comforting him...right?"

~End of flashback~

I kept looking at the ground next I knew it I felt a tear running down my cheek, I continued walking then I heard some yell "YAH! WATCH OUT!!"and I got pull back by the arm from the street and saw a speeding car that almost ran me over. I turned around and saw Jessica holding my arm.

"Kris look where your going!" Jessica yelled as she removed her hand from my arm.

'Ah! thanks for saving me" I could feel my heart beating faster after I said that. then I asked "Do you live around here?"

"Aniyo, I'm just heading to the cake shop, why don't you join me, I heard they have really good cake!." It felt like my heart skipped a beat when she asked me to join her, I said sure and we headed to the cake shop. When we got to the cake shop I saw that guy who was hugging Jessica at school working there then I heard Jessica yell, "Donghae Oppa!!" and she ran to the counter i followed. 

"Hey Sica~" he said to her, I noticed he was blushing

"Oppa! you look good in that uniform"  i noticed she was also blushing and smiling. I felt a little jealousy inside.

He looked at me and said "Your Kris Fan right?"" I nodded, "Well I never got to introduce myself I'm Lee Donghae, nice to meet you" I nodded again.

After we got our cakes we went to go sit near the window.

"So Kris what brings you to come to Korea" she asked

"My dad got a job here so we moved here"

"I see~" then we ate our cake for a while and when we finished I had to ask her,I couldn't hold it in I had to know what was their relationship.

"So..are you two..I mean you and donghae hyung..are you guys dating?"

Her eyes widen then she smiled, "no..were not..but why did you want to know?"

Its felt like my heart healed when she said they weren't dating then i said, "oh its because I saw you two at the rooftop..hugging the other day"

She looked at Donghae and smiled "I was trying to cheer him up, after all he is my childhood best friend." I felt jealousy again because of how close they are. We noticed it was getting late so we decided it was time to head home i was about to tell Jessica I would bring her home when I was interrupted by Donghae, who said "Sica lets go home together"

"Neh~ since we are neighbors." the jealousy in me grow then she said, "Bye Kris, I'm glad we met each other again." she smiled and gave me hug and then left with Donghae, I was kind of happy she hugged me.

While walking home i decided to go to the park near my house when i got to the park then I saw a girl on the bench it was..Yoona.

"Noona!" i yelled while walking towards her

"Oh! hey Kris.."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah..sort of."

"Thats good I guess..what brings you here to the park"

"This where I first met Donghae, he was visiting his friend who use to be my neighbor and they came here to the park, I was on this bench just texting when Eunhyuk, his friend, and him came over to me, and Eunhyuk introduced me to Donghae, and we became friends that day.."

"Oh..."

"I'm going to go call Donghae and Jessica to apologize, I'm starting to feel bad for hurting Jessica, and I want Donghae to forgive me and stay friends with me.." After she said that she got up and left, I could see her calling them. "Noona I'm glad your becoming nice now.." I thought to myself, then I got up and also left. When I got home I checked my phone and noticed Yoona texted me.

From: Y Noona

Thanks for cheering me up today, here's a gift, I asked Jessica for it.

snsd-jessica-message-birthday-thanks-1.j

To: Y Noona

Your welcome, and thank you

-Message sent-

When I saw the picture my heart was beating fast and I knew I was blushing, I saved it as my wallpaper. Even though the picture made me happy I still couldn't stop thinking about how close those two were and I felt like they like each other. I punched the wall and yell "Why can't I stop thinking about you!" "I love you but i feel you love him,I'm trying to forget about you but I just can't seem to.." I was starting to feel tired, before I fell asleep I said to myself, "love hurts a lot when you feel the one you love, loves someone else." then i dozed off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if you didn't like this chapter TTATT >A<