Meeting...Again

My Nerdy Love

--Skip the unpack part--

After I finished unpacking, I went outside to take a short walk and for fresh air.

When I left the house, I saw someone leave the house next door. "Is..is that....can it be....Donghae oppa?" I thought to myself, but for some reason I started following the guy. "I have to know if its him or not" I kept thinking to myself. We took around 15 steps then he stopped, I gulpped thinking he noticed I was following him. He turned around and stared at me. He was very handsome~

"YAH! Are you following me?" He asked, I felt scared but i had to ask him, I needed to know.

"Um....I..uh..are you.." before I could finish I got cut off.

"Am I what?" He asked but he sounded more calm this time

"Are...you.. LEE DONGHAE?" I asked/yelled, my heart was beating so fast, I was scared he wasn't but i needed to know.

"Yea..wait..ARE YOU JESSICA JUNG?, only Jessica ask questions like that if she is scared or nervous." He replied 

"Yes! Oppa! It is me, Jessica Jung" I replied while running up to him and giving him a hug.

Donghae POV

"Yes! Oppa! It is me, Jessica Jung" She said while running to me and giving me a hug.

I hugged her back, I was so happy she came back I've missed her for 3 years, "Jessica, you know I've missed you, I kept waiting for you to come back, Why did you leave without saying goodbye,,?" I asked her, I could feel my tears coming but I tried to hold them back.

She broke the hug and looked up, I saw her crying, my heart started beating faster "YAH! LEE DONGHAE GET A HOLD OF YOURSELF, YOUR DATING IM YOONA!" I thought to myself. 

"I'm sorry oppa.." I heard her say "I was going to tell you but... I forgot to wake up early enough to tell you.." She continued. I couldnt help but laugh at her reply, she pouted but she looked so cute when she did that,I knew I was blushing like crazy but I didnt care I just hugged her and told her "Its okay crybay sica, at least your back.", She pushed me away and yelled "MWO! CRYBAY SICA? YOUR CRYING TOO", she yelled while pointing at me. I touched my face and felt tears.

"Your right, its because I'm so happy your back, my nerdy cute kind ice princess" I said with a big smile, I saw her blushing then she said "I'm happy to be back, fishy oppa~" with a cute smile. My heart started beating fast again.

No one POV

Jessica and Donghae kept chatting and chatting and once in awhile they would share a short or a long laugh. They noticed it was getting late so they decided to walk back home. When they arrived home they exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes with a big smile on both their faces. They couldn't stop thinking about each other all night and how happy they were to see each other again..