Busted & New student?!

My Nerdy Love

Donghae POV

On our way to school I kept thinking about how mad I was at Yoona and Sunye.

~Flashback~

My phone was ringing and I saw it was Tiffany calling.

"Hello Donghae oppa?"

"Yeah, whats up?"

"I heard..Yoona and Sunye talking about how they texted everyone to bully Sica."

"MWO?! Are you kidding around with me?!"

"Sorry oppa but it 100% true, I already told Sica and Siwon oppa"

"HOW DARE YOONA HURT SICA!!"

"I'm with you on that, what should we do?"

"First we tell her to text everyone to stop bullying Sica, even if we have to yell at her to stop, then I'm going to break up with her."

"Okay I'll tell the other two the plan, and are you going to be alright with break up with her?"

"Yeah I will because..... I don't love her anymore, I think I love someone else.."

"Its Sica isn't haha how cute, well I have to go I'm tired bye oppa" she then hanged up.

~End of flashback~

I looked at Sica, who was staring outside, I grabbed her hand and it caused her to turn and look at me.

"Mianhae..I couldn't protect you.." I said and hugged her tightly. She hugged me back, "Its okay oppa~". I hugged her more tightly and saw my mom in the mirror smiling. When we broke the hug, we were at school. When we got out of the car my mom whispered in my ear, " Take care of her, and always protect her when she needs you, arasso..." I nodded and Sica and I walked to our class.

When we got to class we saw Tiffany and Yoona yelling at each other, then they noticed us, but they continued yelling while Siwon was holding Tiffany to prevent her from hitting Yoona.

" YOU TWO FACED WITCH!! HOW DARE YOU HURT SICA!! WHAT DID SHE EVER DO TO YOU HUH?? NOTHING!! RIGHT!!" Tiffany yelled

"I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!! WHERES YOUR PROOF!!" Yoona yelled then she looked at me and said, "You believe me right oppa!"

Jessica POV

Donghae looked at her with anger and said, " Mianhae Yoona but I can't believe you, I know Tiffany would never lie to us." Yoona looked shocked and she looked like she was about to start crying.

"Believe that other girl, don't believe Yoona noona." someone said, we all turned around to see who is was. My eyes widen to see Kris my friend from Canada. He was standing next to Sunye, who looked guilty.

"Mianhae Yoona, I had to tell your cousin, we didn't want you to get hurt. Also I texted everyone to say sorry to Jessica if they bullied her" Sunye said.

"MWO!! YOUR MY BEST FRIEND, YOUR NOT SUPPOSE TO GO AGAINST ME!!" Yoona said with anger. Then the students in our class got up and walked towards me and said sorry all at the same time, while bowwing. "Its okay" I said with a smile and bowwed.

"Lets be friends!" one student said

"We should hang out one day" another student said. I was really happy, but I saw Yoona go to her seat and ignore everyone she looked really upset. Our teacher came in the classroom and everyone went to their seat except Kris.

"Today we have a new student, he is one year younger than all of so but due to his intelligent he skipped a grade, treat him well." Mr. Kim said

"Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Kris Fan, I'm from Canada, nice to meet you." All the girls were squealing on how cute he was.

"Go sit over next to Yoona, over there." Mr.Kim said while pointing at Yoona.

"Thank you for letting me sit next to my cousin." Kris said and everyone turned to Yoona and yelled "THATS YOUR COUSIN!!??" she nodded, I noticed Kris was laughing, I started laughing quietly.

-Skip to lunch-

As usual Fany and I were earlier than the others to the cafateria. I saw Kris looking like a lost puppy so I went to him and brought him to where we seat.

'Eh!! You guys know each other?" Fany said when I brought him to our table.

I told her, "He is my friend, when I visited Canada for my uncle's wedding, I went shopping for a dress and I couldn't pick which one to wear so he helped me pick which dress and we just became friends that way."

~Flashback~

"Ottoke~Ottoke~, which one should I get?" I said looking at the two dresses that were in my hand.

"I think you get the one with the flower, it would look better on you then the other one." someone said, I looked up to see a cute guy and thanked him. After I bought the dress I decided to buy him food to thank him.

 While on the way to the food court I said "By the way, I'm Jessica Jung, but you can me Sica."

"I'm Kris Fan." he replied

We became good friends after that.

~End of flashback~

"I see, well nice to meet you Kris, I'm Tiffany Hwang but you can call me Fany"

"And I'm Choi Siwon, nice to meet you."

"Okay Fany noona, and nice to meet too Siwon hyung" Kris replied

"Eh~ when you call me noona I feel old~" we all laughed, then Fany said "Isn't that Donghae oppa?, where is he taking Yoona?" Kris and I turned around and started following them, leaving Fany and Siwon.

"Why am I following them?" I asked myself.