"I.W.A.B." #2

I want a BABY !!
 
 
 
What's happened before ?
 
 
= Jaejoong sighed hopelessly then smirked and walked off without a word. Nicole was about to give out a sigh of relief thinking that he gave up on her but then two big men in black appeared : one covered while the other one grabbed her arms. =
 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[CHAPTER 2]
 
 
 
ing sh*t. This house is really WOW. Is he some kind of prince ? I mean, his appearance already showed that he has lot of  money, but I think I underestimated how much he has.
 
Nicole was looking around, too mesmerized by what she was seeing that she was about to forget how she was brought there forcefully. She shook her head to restrain herself and headed to the owner of that mansion " Exactly.... what do you want ? "
 
" YOU.... " he pointed at her " to stay here "
 
" But I don't want to, and there is no reason for me to do so "
 
" Are you sure ? What do you have inside of you ? " Jaejoong went closer, so close that they could feel each other's breath. He carefully placed his hand on her tummy and grinned. Isn't it enough ? This is mine, mine and just mine.
 
" You won't be his father "
 
" I AM his father, because YOU choosed ME as his father, didn't you ? I decided that I'll take responsibility of him or.... her. That's why you'll stay here for the time being "
 
" Bbut you ca-CAN'T.. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I didn't' ask you to take any responsibility, I don't need you to and especially I DON'T WANT YOU TO " Nicole pushed him away, she was panting heavily again. My plan isn't going as I expected and it's all this guy's fault !!!!
 
" I can't ? YOU can't ! You can't just take a guy, make him you, get pregnant and pretend that he will leave you just like that !! And it wasn't supposed to ? I wasn't supposed to be a father yet, but I am.. and all BECAUSE OF YOU so now don't complain and let me do the right thing, OK ? " Nicole was speechless. She sat on the couch with her eyes stuck on her lap.
 
He is right. Just now I'm realizing how irresponsible and selfish I've been. Why did I plan this ? What I was thinking ? SH*T !!!! I just wanted to start anew.... with this baby, my baby or should I say OUR baby now ?
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
It's been a week since Nicole transferred in that place and she was slowly getting used to it. It's not like she had any other choice after all. Since Jaejoong wanted to do the right thing, she had to do the same and accept to live there for the next 9 months. What was going to happen after the birth was still undecided, they had to discuss about it and she could already imagine what a long discussion it was going to be. For now she had to stay there so he would have been able to check on her, or better.... on their baby.
 
She was in the kitchen cooking dinner for him while singing and dancing like how she was used to at her home. She was so focused that she didn't notice someone was watching her for awhile now.
 
" You're good " that  someone clapped his hands. Nicole gasped, she was startled and embarrassed at the same time. Who is he ? How did he get itn ? What does he want ? and OH MY GOSH he saw me doing.... well, what I was doing !!!!
 
" I'm Kim Heechul, Jaejoong's friend and.... you are ? "
 
" Jung Nicole, Jaejoong's.... Jaejoong's mma-maid " I just said that I'm a MAID ? WTH ?
 
The boy went closer and they shook hands. He's a pretty boy. Pretty ? Isn't he supposed to be handsome, hot, cool ? But it doesn't fit him. He's pretty, beautiful, so feminine, even more than me. Nicole sighed.
 
" Jaejoong is not here at the moment "
 
" I see. I think I have to leave now and come back again "
 
But then Jaejoong appeared with a shocked expression on his face. Heechul hyung here ? Oh right, today is Thursday and I totally forgot that now Nicole lives here. Jaejoong,  Jaejoong,  Jaejoong, how stupid you are.
 
Jaejoong changed his expression into a smile and approached his friend " Hyung, you came early "
 
" Yes, and I had the chance to know your.... maid " Heechul frowned saying the last word as he couldn't believe how after all these years, his friend suddenly needed a fixed maid in that mansion. Jaejoong was confused as well, that girl introduced herself as his MAID ? Well, better than THE MOTHER OF HIS BABY (since none of his friends knew about it), but he was still surprised. He released a sigh of relief and beckoned his friend to follow him to the living room.
 
The rest of the night went quite smoothly. Nicole acted the maid role perfectly. She cooked, served the boys and cleaned everything. She found out that every Thursday Jaejoong receives the visit of his friends and they play, watch movies, have fun there.
 
His friends are just like him. All so good-looking, rich and flirts. I guess I'll meet them often for the next 9 months. Fortunately it seems like they are easy to go along with, so it's ok after all.
 
 
The next morning Nicole was preparing breakfast as her usual. Jaejoong sat on the table and waited for his food. He was following every single move with an analytical expression on his pretty face " You.... introduced yourself as a MAID ? " the girl placed his bowl in front of him and looked at him. She blinked " What did you want me to say ? and for what I'm doing here in this house, I really look like a maid : I clean, I cook, I wash your clothes and iron them.... "
 
Jaejoong sighed and turned to his food " Since you do all these things then.... you'll get a pay. You wanted a job after all, and here it is. At least you won't have to move from here and it' won't even be much of a burden for you. You'll be able to eat and rest whenever you need and want, is it ok for you ? "
 
She swallowed and after thinking carefully about what he was offering, she nodded.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[Aika's Note] : Nicole, a Maid.. haks it fits her.. kind of.. -.-"
 
it remind me of her on "Heroes" ayt ?
 
and yehhhh Jae wants her to stay there to check on their baby.. mMm or maybe on her as well ? Ha ha
 
I always wanted to put Kim Heechul on one of my fic.. so here he is.. other characters will be introduced after..
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..