"I.W.A.B." #8

I want a BABY !!

 

 
 
 
What's happened before ?
 
 
" You're coming with me now " her mother said firmly. The girl's eyes inflamed, anger burning her whole body. She clenched her fist and looked at her mother with a I-won't-lose-to-you expression. " I am not coming with you "
 
" Yes, you are. By hook or by crook "
 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[I.W.A.B.#8]
 
 
 
He was driving home after a long day of work despite the tiredness he was feeling through his whole body he still dropped by a store and bought a box of chocolates with a stuffed toy attached. He held it with big mischievous grin on his face, just imagining her reaction after seeing it made him laugh in satisfaction, proud of himself. Just wait for me Jung Nicole.
 
He parked his car and was walking to the door when his eyes happened to look at the windows and noticed that no lights were on. He raised his brows, he didn't know why but he had a bad feeling about it. Call it sixth sense but there was something wrong. He rushed in, the house was dead, everything was dark and quiet.
 
" I am back " he shouted turning on the lights. " Nicole I'm tired, I want my dinner now ! " he went to her room and knocked twice before going in. She isn't here. He usually wouldn't do it but he find the need to check her closet and see if her stuff and clothes were still there. Oh, it's untouched. He sighed in relief. " Yah, I don't like this game, come out I have something for you " no answer.
 
He headed to the kitchen, she was hiding there, he kept on saying to himself but each step felt heavier, his feet unwilling to move, his knees shaking, his heart tightening, afraid to find out that she really left him. You have to be there.
 
He clenched his hand into a tight fist trying to gain strength and confidence. He the lights. " Hey where are you ? Please come out " his voice weakening when he saw a note on the fridge. He walked over.
 
[ Hey, I'm going to New York, at my mom's place. I guess it's better to leave now before things get out of control. Don't think that I'm taking away your baby from you, even if as for now the best solution seems to be for us to take different paths and for you to forget about everything.... My stuff there will be picked by someone tomorrow. Your dinner is in the fridge. Nicole ]
 
This. can't. be. true. His eyes staring at the note. He breathed in and out as he headed to her room again, he stood in front of her door and knocked before stepping in. It was stupid, but deep inside he was desperately hoping to find her there this time. He hoped to see her there now rolling on the floor laughing, making fun of him and as much as he would usually get pissed, that time he would just laugh with her because at least she was there.
 
But no, it was still dark and quiet. A hopeless sigh came out when he the lights. It's still the same. From the last time he checked it. He took his phone out of his pocked and tried to call her but she was out of reach, he called her multiple times, but failed miserably.
 
What am I going to do with this ? He thought looking at the chocolate box that he held tightly until now, he placed it on her desk when he noticed a bunch of pictures under a book. He took them all and sat on her bed. There were pictures of them when they went to the beach, she had that mischievous grin on her face, he smiled and passed to another one. There were pictures that he never knew about like one where he was sleeping on the couch while she was taking a picture making a silly face and placing her free hand on his cheek acting like she was slapping him. He frowned but eventually broke into another smile when he saw a picture of them at the doctor for the baby's first check up. " Where are you now, baby ? Appa is all alone here." he said Nicole's tummy.
 
 
 
He spent the whole night in that room, without eating, without sleeping but just staring at all those pictures. Someone rang the bell, he came out of his daze and checked his watch " 7 o'clock ???? " he groaned " Who the hell comes so early ? " he then rushed to the entrance. Nicole, is that you ?
 
" You're back " he said opening the door.
 
" Good morning Jaejoongsshi, I'm here to pick Nicole unnie stuff " Jaejoong stood there freezed. Jiyoung blinked and bowed " Sorry if I came here at this hour but unnie told to come here early before you leave for work "  What's happened to him ? He looks so miserable, pitiful and.... kind of scary. The girl gulped trying to calm herself. " Are you ok Jaejoongsshi ? " she mumbled.
 
" Tell me where she is " he whispered but she shook her head.
 
" I have to see her, I have to talk to her " he grabbed her hand making the girl flinch a little " Jaejoongsshi I really don't know where she is, sorry " she released her hand from his grip and made a step back.
 
" I need to know where she is "
 
" When she called me yesterday, she said she had to leave and I had to pick her stuff adding that I had to come here early because of your work. I'm still waiting for her to call me again " he raised his brows. Hard to believe that Jiyoung, her bestfriend didn't know where she was, but the young girl was looking at him with his big brown eyes, she seemed so innocent that he ended up believing her.
 
" She left me this " he took out the note from his pocked and handed it to her. She read the note quietly then looked at him " Oh! So she's there " her eyes shined.
 
" Please give me the exact address " he begged, but the sparkle in her eyes vanished right away " You can't go there  " Jaejoong tilted his head dumbfounded " She's at her mom's place, which is weird. Unnie would never go with her mother unless she was forced, her mother won't let her go with you.... "
 
 
oOoOoOoOo
 
 
Nicole ran down the stairs " Please wait, I'm coming !! " she yelled at the impatient person who was knocking at her door. She pulled the handle down and opened the door annoyed. But there he appeared, Kim Jaejoong. Her jaw dropped, both of them lost in each other gazes, like they didn't see each other for ages. " Wha-- What are y-- you doing here ? " she stuttered.
 
" Silly question when you left me with just a note " he pulled out the note and waved it on her face. She rolled her eyes and sighed helplessly. " You have to leave, my mother is coming back, she can't see you " she tried to push him out but he didn't move an inch.
 
" I won't leave 'till we talk " he said firmly. He sounds serious about it. " Want to talk ? Let's talk " she grabbed his arm and pulled him to her room and slammed the door behind them. She sat on the edge of her bed, while he stood there not taking his eyes off her.
 
" Jing told me that you.... " she scratched her head and looked at him " But I didn't expect you to come for real "
 
" Did you think I could let you go that easily ? Did you think I could forget you that easily ? " once again he waved the note pointing at the words FORGET ABOUT EVERYTHING.  The girl knitted her brows when he said his last phrase making him realize how wrong it sounded. He cleared his throat " With YOU, I mean the baby "
 
" Of course, I know that " she glared at him crossing her arms on her chest. Why would you have to clarify it ? It's not like I was thinking you referred it to me.. or maybe yes ?
 
" Listen, I'd really like to talk with you " she said trying to sound believable " but not now " she showed him the way to the door and after giving a defeated sigh out, he made his way to leave. Wait but.... He stopped on his tracks. Did I really see it ? He turned to look at her bed where there was a familiar phone. Nicole gasped. Sh*t !
 
" What is that ? " he asked pointing at the phone.
 
" Don't you see it ? It's a phone " she said almost going out of pitch. She was inhaling and exhaling slowly, trying to calm herself down and keep her cool. When she saw him walking towards her bed she tried to pass by him to take the phone first but he was faster and jumped on the bed grabbing the phone with his two hands. Did he recognize it ? I'm in trouble.
 
" I knew it " he said clenching his teeth. His eyes inflamed, filled of hatred and disbelief. " Where is he ? " he said lowly still looking at the phone. Seeing his expression scared her, she was confused and her mind was blank. She just stood there quietly. " WHERE IS HE ???? " he looked at her. His breath was getting harder, heavier, his heart thumping when she saw her eyes getting watery.
 
" Jaejoong, calm down " she said sitting on her bed. Why do I feel like crying ? she thought trying to hold back her tears. " Don't raise your voice, calm down "
 
Jaejoong took a deep breath to calm himself down. " Sorry " he said lowly.
 
" He's here " she sobbed and after wiping the tears that were gathering at the corner of her eyes with her fingertips she pointed to the bathroom.
 
When he turned Kikwang appeared.
 
" What are you doing here ? " Kikwang sighed. I guess it's time for him to know that all this time I already knew everything. He was about to speak but Nicole anticipated him " He just dropped by to visit me, we are friends after all  " she tried to sound as normal as she could and burst into a laugh that ended up sounding awkward. Her attempt to lighten the mood up was obviously failed.
 
" He came from Seoul to New York just to see you as your friend ? "
 
" I don't find anything wrong with it " she turned her face to the side to avoid his eyes.
 
" So what if there was something more ? " Kikwang spoke up stepping out of the bathroom.
 
" There can't be anything more and YOU " pointing at him " you have to stay away from her "
 
" There's no reason for me to do so " Jaejoong was surprised by his friend countering him. Since when did you get that brave Kikwang ? He smirked and showed him his best threatening look " Are you sure ? "
 
 
 
oOoOoOoOo
 
 
 
[Aika's note] :
 
Just 11 days from my last update ? wah, there's something wrong here, ayt ? XP
 
This chapter was even supposed to come out earlier, but I thought I could wait for my latest one-shot ( YamapixNicole=PiCole ) to be posted before updating this one.. (I found out that I couldn't -.-")
 
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..