"I.W.A.B." #4

I want a BABY !!

 

 
 
What's happened before ?
 
 
" I'm going to take a bath, whoever wants to join me, is welcomed " Nicole got up and winked at Kikwang who was still blushing like  a teenager but still got up and followed her. This boy is cute.... and HOT. His ABS are just WOW. Every girl would drool just looking at it.... and die after touching it, die of happiness. Jaejoong is hot, no wonder I choosed him that night, but Kikwang's chocolate abs are indescribable,irresistible. I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I have to keep it in mind. 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[CHAPTER 4]
 
 
 
Morning
 
 
Jaejoong was waiting for Nicole to give him his breakfast. She was late and he was getting impatient. Fortunately 5 seconds before bursting his anger the girl appeared with a big fake grin as her usual and started to prepare their food.
 
" So dressed up ? Are you going out ? "
 
" Why ? Are you going to follow me again ? " This guy. He's asking too much, he's really becoming stifling. It's not like we have something going on, just my baby. Oops, our baby. But that's it. Why does he have to check on me all the time ? He's so hopeless.
 
Jaejoong just kept quiet. He just followed her with his eyes. This girl. Where is she going today ? She should just stay at home and do her tasks here. It's not like I care about what she does out of here, but she's carrying my baby. She has to be careful. She's really hopeless.
 
 
Jaejoong reached the office with his big black car. There were the other 4 boys playing and talking about girls, girls they met the previous day. Jaejoong smirked and his pc. He started to check some files but he couldn't keep himself from taking glances at his noisy friends, especially when a certain NICOLE  was mentioned.
 
" Kikwang, who are you  texting with ? You look like a fool giggling by yourself. It's Nicole, isn't it ? " Heechul hit his dongsaeng's back jokingly, but strongly. The boy choked and chuckled.
 
" Why am I asking when I already know who it is ? It's Nicole. Nuff said " Heechul smirked at his own words and caressed Kikwang's blushing face.  Nicole ? The one that he met yesterday ? The one that is living with me ? The one that is carrying MY own baby ?????? How come she is texting with him ?????? When and WHY did he get her number ?????
 
" You can't blame him Chullie, Nicole is not my type, but she's HOT, she would turn on a gay too " Leeteuk high-fived his friend. HOT ? Well, I can't deny it.  I'd be lying if I say she isn't. That night I was hard as soon as I saw her. I shouldn't have looked at her, I shouldn't have paid attention to her, maybe I wouldn't be in this trouble. But how could I not see her ? She stood out in the crowd. Nicole, Nicole, Nicole....
 
" He couldn't take off his eyes of her " Hongki joined his hyungs at picking on Kikwang who was just blushing and giggling by himself.
 
Jaejoong was supposed to work and he was trying hard at first, but as the conversation went on he was unable to keep on what he was doing anymore. Despite his hands still on the keyboard and his eyes on the screen, he found himself totally focus on what his friends were saying.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
One month passed already
 
Two days before Nicole got her pregnancy test, actually she took SEVEN different pregnancy test and they all said the same : POSITIVE.
 
All this time she was still afraid that it was all just a dream, but with those sticks on her right hand she kept on slapping her face and pinching her cheeks with her left hand just to check that she was really awake and.... she was.
 
It was real, she was really pregnant. Jaejoong was there as well, he was next to her and he looked happy too. His eyes were shining so brightly and his smile.... his smile was so pure and sincere.
 
In that moment and just in that moment she wondered if they could ever be a family, Jaejoong, her and the baby. Could it ever be possible ? For them to be in love, get married and live happily forever and after ?
 
 
Morning
 
Nicole went out the bathroom and headed to the kitchen were Jaejoong was. He was sitting there impatiently. He heard some weird sounds  from the bathroom, he was worried and he wanted so badly to go and check on her, but not wanting to appear "stifling"  as she would always complain, he decided to stay there. Just after 15 minutes the girl appeared holding her tummy.
 
" You look pale, are you ok ? "
 
" I just THREW UP MY SOUL, do you think I'm ok ? "
 
" Is this because of your pregnancy ? " She looks really bad, so devastated. I think she need to put some make up on. If I meet her out in this state, I think I wouldn't even be able to recognize her.
 
" Pale, pregnancy.... DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO POINT ANYTHING OUT ?? " How annoying !! Always saying things he shouldn't !! He really doesn't know when to shut the up.
 
" I just wanted to help "
 
" Well, YOU'RE NOT HELPING LIKE THAT, GOT IT ? " Is he dumb or something ? How does it help ?
 
Jaejoong didn't say anything and just followed her movements with his eyes. It seemed like she was looking for something, he was about to ask or to help her but seeing her mood he felt like anything he was going to say or do would just piss her off even more. He waited and waited, just ate his breakfast slowly.
 
" Where is the white chocolate ? "
 
" There isn't any.... "
 
" whYYYYYY ????? "
 
" Because of my figure.... " he said nonchalantly and took another sip of his coffee. He liked cooking, eating and.. he likes sweets but he was also a person who liked to take good care of his body, that's why he tried as much as he could, not to bring candies and chocolates at home.... less temptation the better.
 
Nicole's eyes got wide, really really wide and fire could be seen on them.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
 
[Aika's note] Here it was.. Jaejoong's jealousy is starting to show off.. lol
 
and it seems like Jae got into trouble again, ha ha saying things he shouldn't.. 
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..