"I.W.A.B." #3

I want a BABY !!

 

What's happened before ?
 
 
=Jaejoong sighed and turned to his food " Since you do all these things then.... you'll get a pay. You wanted a job after all, and here it is. At least you won't have to move from here and it' won't even be much of a burden for you. You'll be able to eat and rest whenever you need and want, is it ok for you ? "
 
She swallowed and after thinking carefully about what he was offering, she nodded.=
 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[CHAPTER 3]
 
 
 
Jaejoong passed by Nicole's room when something catched his eyes. He slowly stepped back to check again and he found Nicole packing some clothes and stuff " Yah, Yah. Where are you going ? "
 
" Beach. Summer is coming to an end so I have to enjoy this sun "
 
" But you're pregnant ! "
 
" so what ?? I never heard about a girl being banned from the beach because of her pregnancy "
 
" What about your tasks here ? "
 
" Today is Sunday, day-off.... sir " Nicole smiled bitterly. How annoying ! He talks like an ahjhumma. Doesn't he have anywhere to go to ? Where are his friends ? He must be bored so he bothers me.
 
Jaejoong grabbed something from her bag " Are you really going to wear THIS ?? Jung Nicole remember that you are a PREGNANT GIRL now "
 
" Stop using that word "
 
" Why ? It's not like it would change the fact that YOU are "
 
" I know ! But you don't have to remind me every single moment that I am.... and no one will notice it for now anyway. My tummy is still so flat, another reason for me to go to the beach and enjoy my hot body before it'll get bigger "
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
At the beach
 
 
" Unnie, our usual place has been stolen " The space where they stay whenever they go there was now occupied by others. Jiyoung pouted and put down her stuff. Jing I'm sorry, if I wasn't late we would have had our special place.
 
" If Jaejoong didn't stop me with all his ahjhumma complain.... Better arrange ourselves here, not that we have another choice."
 
The two girls organized their stuff and lay down on their deckchairs. It was so relaxing, nothing to do, nothing to say.... just relax. It was something both girls didn't do for so long, or at least for the last two weeks since Nicole has been busy to get used to her NEW life.
 
" Tell me more about Jaejoong-sshi, unnie " The girl shivered just hearing his name pronounced. Please Jing don't even mention him, I've been for 24/7 with him lately, it's just too much.
 
Nicole got up slowly and started to spread the cream on her body. She looked at her dongsaeng to see an I'm-waiting-unnie expression on her cheeky face. She smiled and decided to please her " He's.... " and she paused as she was trying to find the better way and the right words to define him. She went on a deep thought 'till she noticed something not far from them. She took off her shades and her jaw dropped because of what her eyes were seeing. What is he doing here ? It's becoming stifling ! I need my time, my space, that guy need a LIFE.
 
She stood up carefully asking Jiyoung to cover her and act casually as if she was still talking with her. The girl looked dumb-founded but followed her unnie's instruction without complaining.
 
 
On the other side
 
Jaejoong was focused on looking at the girls direction. He kept on moving and narrowing his eyes to have a better view of what they were doing that he didn't even notice Nicole standing behind him for awhile already.
 
" Use this binoculars, it'll help you " She handed him the thing and he took it after bowing his head " Thanks " Wait but.... Why do I have a bad feeling ? Like someone giving me an icy stare right now and it's coming from my back. He slowly turned and jumped seeing the girl in front of him " Hey " She caught me. I'm dead. What kind of excuse should I use ?
 
Nicole smirked and went back to her friend without saying anything, seeing his puzzled and embarassed expression was enough for her.
 
" Unnie where did you go ? "
 
" I just greeted a funny stalker " Jiyoung frowned and shrugged shaking off her unnie's weird response.
 
 
Not long after, 5 boys approached the girls and two of them were Jaejoong and Heechul. Nicole tried to hide her surpriseness and smiled at the second one who sat beside her.
 
" Nicole, do you remember me ?  " Why here ?? Isn't it enough to be at the same place ?? Do they have to approach me ?? and If I remember him ?? I'm not an old person yet, so how can I forget a person I met just a few days ago. Nicole nodded. She looked at the other boys standing in front of them and looked back at Heechul as if she was asking what the heck they were doing there  and who were them.
 
" So we have well.... Jaejoong and you already know him then there are Leeteuk, Kikwang and Hongki, he's my dongsaeng and he's single " Heechul pointed at the boys while introducing them and laughed at last when he saw his brother distorted face at what he had said about him. The boys smiled and bowed politely hearing their name mentioned.
 
" Did you check them carefully ? Are they big enough for you ? " Nicole pointed at her chest and Kikwang snapped out while dying of embarassmbent. The others tried hard to hold their laugh while Heechul punched his arm and scolded him.
 
" I'm going to take a bath, whoever wants to join me, is welcomed " Nicole got up and winked at Kikwang who was still blushing like a teenager but still got up and followed her. This boy is cute.... and HOT.  His ABS are just WOW. Every girl would drool just looking at it.... and die after touching it, die of happiness. Jaejoong is hot, no wonder I choosed him that night, but Kikwang's chocolate abs are indescribable,irresistible. I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I'm pregnant, I have to keep it in mind. 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[Aika's Note] : erted Nicole ha ha lol,
 
by the way here they are, the other characters of this story..
 
there's just one girl missing *chough*Seungyeon*chough* hehe..
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..