"I.W.A.B." #7

I want a BABY !!

 

 
 
 
What's happened before ?
 
 
" I'm doing this just for the baby, I'm doing this just for the baby.... " those were the words he kept on whispering. As if he was trying hardly to convince himself. He lay down again. His heart fluttering with those words coming out from his mouth. Arghhh why does it feel so heavy ?
 
He shook his head " No, I'm not feeling anything towards Nicole.... I don't care about her, I don't care about her, I don't care about her.... "
 
Something was obviously wrong with him, something was digging his heart forcing him to finally gave up " Lies.... I care about her, I care about Nicole "
 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[I.W.A.B.#7]
 
 
 
The morning after
 
As soon as he opened his eyes. He checked the clock and rushed to the kitchen. She's really here. Nicole was busy preparing their breakfast. It was a nice view, her apron fits her tiny figure perfectly, from behind you could see her dancing a little to the song that she was singing softly. A smile unconsciously curved on his half-awaked face. He leaned his shoulder on the door and crossed his arms on his chest just to enjoy that view a little more.
 
When she turned he quickly went to his seat and waited for her to serve him.
 
" Nicole.... aab-about Sse-seungyeon.... I ---- "
 
" She's your girlfriend, I don't need to know more " she said flatly without taking her eyes off of her food. He nodded reluctantly.
 
" You must have been surprised.... I understand if you're upset " words were hardly coming out, he was almost whispering, carefully choosing the right words to apologize. He took a quick glance at her but she seemed totally indifferent by what he was saying. It's harder than I thought.
 
Awkwardness filled the kitchen. Their chewing was all that could be heard when suddenly Jaejoong snapped out of his daze and clapped his hands " How could I forget it ? " he headed to his room leaving behind a clueless Nicole. What's with him now ?
 
He went back right after and sat back on his seat. His expression was brighter, a big mischievous grin was stamped on his face. Nicole knitted her brows confused " Why are you smiling like an idiot ? "
 
" Here " he handed out two bars of white chocolate.
 
" I don't want it " she acted cooly but deep inside she was cursing herself for saying so. Damn! That's my white chocolate! She restrained herself and took a sip of her coffee not to lose control.
 
" Come on, I know you want it, no need to act like you don't.... and take it as a part of my apologize "
 
" Fine, I will take it, but don't think this is enough to comfort me " she grabbed the bars with her two hands and opened them quickly.
 
Jaejoong chuckled. " Did you just admit that you needed to be comforted ? " Her eyes widened. She threw a deadly glare at him and gave a bite on her white chocolate.
 
He cleared his throat " Sorry if I didn't tell you about her "
 
" It's Ok "
 
" It's not.... I should have told you, but we have never had a serious conversation. I didn't know how to say it anyway. "
 
" Nicole, I have a girlfriend - was it that hard to say ? Why ? We are not in a relationship, why hiding it from me "
 
" But we are having a baby !! and.. I don't know.... I just felt like it was wrong to tell you that I've been with you when she was on vacation. I didn't want to.... " hurt you - was what he was about to say. But he realized that all this time he just thought about himself. He didn't say anything because he was afraid that she would left him and he didn't want to. He sighed.
 
" I already said it's ok. I was quite bothered at first but now I'm fine. " She gave him a reassuring smile. " I just wonder if it would be better for me to leave before things will get complicated "
 
He gulped, his heart thumping " I don't want you to leave "
 
" Then how are we going to deal with it ? For everyone I'm your maid, then I'll get big.... and I'll be your pregnant maid. Are we going to say this is another man's baby ? We are living in a lie already, are we going to add lies to lies ? "
 
" I...... I don't know, but I don't want you to leave so.. please, don't.... " He was confused. He wanted her there. That was the only thing he was sure of. How to face everything else ? He didn't know. Up to that moment he has never bothered to think about it.
 
I won't. I won't leave.... She sighed. She then noticed that Jaejoong has been rubbing his back for a while already. " Does your back hurts ? " he nodded.
 
" Oh.... now I remember, you were sleeping on the stairs last night "
 
"  Yeah, I found out that it's not the most comfortable place to sleep on "
 
" and that's why beds were created.... why were you there anyway ? " she beckoned him to get closer and turned his back to her. He didn't say anything but followed her gestures.
 
Nicole put her hands on his back and started to give him a good massage. Ahh this feels good....
 
" Hey but..... " she hit his back strongly. The boy cried and rubbed the spot in pain " What's with you ? You were doing so well just now !!? "
 
He turned to face her. She is mad. He raised his brows clueless about the situation.
 
" You smoke again, didn't you ???? " the girl narrowed her eyes. Sh*t ! Caught again ! A helpless sigh came out from her. His expression says it all. She pouted.
 
" You.... " she was about to yell at him " Aish, never mind.... I'm leaving, I will call Jing " She took out her phone and dialed her friend phone. Jiyoung picked up the call but Jaejoong was quick enough to grab the phone and end up the conversation.
 
" WHAT THE ???? "
 
" Don't go.... " he whispered. He looked cutely pitiful blinking his eyes and keeping his hands with the phone behind him. Nicole couldn't help but smile.
 
" Sorry.... I'm taking off my shirt " and he took it off " I'll wash them myself, don't worry. Then I will take a shower and put a lot of perfume, ok ? No need to leave " he pouted like a little kid who was afraid to be scolded and left alone. But as he revealed his body, Nicole forgot about the smell of cigarettes and found her eyes stuck on his hot body.
 
Jaejoong looked down at himself. Is it me or she's staring at my ---- ? He chuckled and shook her slightly from her shoulder.
 
" Yah, what are you looking at ? Aish, this naughty pregnant girl " the girl blushed while his smile grew even wider.
 
" I'll take off my shirt and we'll see who's the real naughty between us " she gave her a challenging look, but he just smirked.
 
" Nothing would make me happier.... " Jaejoong went closer. He put her hands around her waist and looked at her eyes mischievously " Ahh.. I still have your well-built abs stamped on my mind "
 
She gasped when he pulled her closer. He tilted his head, his breath brushing her blushing cheeks, his lips slowly getting closer to hers. Carefully.  As if he was checking whether she would back off or not. Nicole, so you're actually fine with it. But just then she flinched and headed to the sink chuckling.
 
Jaejoong stood there, obviously disappointed. " Jung Nicole, you.... !!!! "
 
She turned to him and an evil smile curved " You really thought that I would give in so easily " she shook her head " Kim Jaejoong, that night was a special case.... You won't have me anymore, not my body, not my lips " and before facing the sink again she stuck her tongue out.
 
The boy scratched the back of his head quite bothered after the big disappointment. He checked his watch. Aish, I'm late. " Gonna take a shower, I'm leaving my shirt here but don't wash it, I'll take care of it later "
 
As soon as he left, Nicole put down the cup she was washing and released a sigh of relief. Finally. Nicole, what's with you ? She hit her head. I was really about to give in. 
 
 
 
It was around 3p.m. she was getting a rest in her room when she heard the door bell ringing. She checked the clock and knitted her brows wondering who could it be. She got up and headed to the door lazily. The door bell rang once again and this time it was longer. Nicole scratched her head and speeded up her pace " Ya, want  to make me deaf ?? " she shouted opening the door, but when she recognized the person standing in front of her, her jaw dropped.
 
" Close your mouth honey " the lady grinned and passed by her.
 
" Mom " she muttered in disbelief. She rubbed her eyes and pinched her thighs hoping to wake up from a nightmare but her –ouch  confirmed that she was fully awake. She reached her mother who already toured the mansion.
 
 
" How did you find me ? " she then released a defeated sigh realizing what a stupid question she just asked : her mother had her own sources. " What are you doing here ? "
 
" Mom, how are you ? I missed you.... Is it that hard to say honey ? " her mother brushed her cheek but Nicole backed off and restated her question. " What.are.you.doing.here ???? "
 
The lady sighed and brushed the smile she had up to now from her face. " You dropped your studies, you left your family and your friends because you wanted to give a meaning to your life. I didn't know that being a maid was so meaningful " she showed a sarcastic grin. " Was this what you were aiming for, huh ? " Maybe because she didn't have a reasonable and convincing topic to defend herself or maybe she just found useless even trying to defend herself, either way Nicole kept quiet.
 
" You're coming with me now " her mother said firmly. The girl's eyes inflamed, anger burning her whole body. She clenched her fist and looked at her mother with a I-won't-lose-to-you expression. " I am not coming with you "
 
" Yes, you are. By hook or by crook "
 
 
oOoOoOoOo
 
 
 
[Aika's note] :
 
1month passed from Chapter 6, huh ? ke ke.. Sorry, but I updated another fic "Off!-This is Kara" and I posted two  one-shot :  [►] 110528 with Nicole&KimJonghyun;  [►] In love with her Kiss with Jiyoung&ChoiJonghun (check em out XP)
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..