"I.W.A.B." #5

I want a BABY !!

 

 
 
 
What's happened before ?
 
 
" Because of my figure " he said nonchalantly and took another sip of his coffee. He liked cooking, eating and sweets but he was also a person who liked to take good care of his body that's why he tried as much as he could not to bring candies and chocolate at home.... so there wouldn't be any temptation.
 
Nicole's eyes got wide, really really wide and fire could be seen on them.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[CHAPTER 5]
 
 
 
" I'll get bigger and bigger day by day and you're still talking about FIGURE ???? ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME ???? "
 
Jaejoong choked his coffee and jumped on his seat. He was scared, he was really scared. Today is not my day and I'm afraid that it'll go like this for the next 9 months. I can't even fight back, she looks like someone who is willing to kill now and it's all because of white chocolate. DAMN WHITE CHOCOLATE !!!! I didn't know it could have this effect. This girl is seriously out of her mind. Should I just understand her ? She's pregnant after all. Bear it Jaejoong, bear it. He kept on saying to himself. I have to bear it and I will, for you, baby.
 
" I'm late, gotta leave " he left before things could get worse and headed to his office hoping to find peace there.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
Later that day....
 
 
After dinner Jaejoong went to the living room and threw himself on the couch. Nicole followed him after washing the dishes " Yours ? Found it in your jacket "
 
Jaejoong had his eyes stuck on the screen and didn't bother himself to look at the girl. Nicole had no choice but to throw the thing on him and finally got his attention. He turned his puzzled face to her and grabbed the cigarettes on his lap.
 
" So you smoke.... " she said bitterly and crossed her arms on her chest.
 
" Eum.... "
 
" Is it a vice you can't get rid of ? "
 
" Not exactly, just when I'm stressed " Actually yeah, I can't get rid of it. I really can't, but I know it's something that she doesn't want to hear at the moment, her expression says it all.
 
" Next time you'll feel stressed, please tell me first.... I can't stand this smell and I'd like to leave before you get home " Nicole shook her head and turned her back to him heading to her room. Wow, I hope he will feel stressed soon so I will have an excuse to leave this house even if it means just for a night. A grinned curved on her face. Of course, I'd have to come back the next morning, but better than nothing.
 
Jaejoong stood up nervously. Leave ? NNOOO ! Girl, YOU CAN'T ! He ran after her " wwWHHAATT ? Ok then if it bothers you.... I'll quit " He gulped as he spelled those words. He wasn't confident about what he just said, he was actually surprised by himself. What to do now ? All of my previous attempts of quitting miserably failed.
 
" I didn't ask you to " 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
Afternoon
 
Nicole was cooking happily in the kitchen, sooner or later Jaejoong would have reached home and he would have instantly asked for food so she had to be prepared.
 
" Honey, honey are you there ? " Nicole shivered. She was sure it was a female voice and it was coming from the entrance. She went to check and her jaw dropped.
 
Who the heck is this now ????
 
There it was. A petite girl in front of her who looked shocked as much as she was. The two girls just blinked at each other, they were both waiting for the other one to say something and Nicole decided to give up as she couldn't stand that awkwardness anymore.
 
" Jaejoong is not here yet "
 
" Ohh is that so ? Where is he ? I'm Han Seungyeon by the way, Jaejoong's girlfriend and.. YOU are ? " Wait.... Did I hear right ? There was Jaejoong and girlfriend in the same phrase ?
 
" I'm Nicole his......  maid "
 
" Ahh, nice to meet you, I guess.... Ok maybe it's better if I give him a call " the girl took out her phone and not long after it looks like Jaejoong picked it up " Honey, it's me. Where are you ? You're going home ? Good, because I'm here already with your.... your, your maid "
 
Nicole was standing there, still shocked.... confused. Girlfriend ? Is she really his GIRLFRIEND ? Since when did he got one, before or after we met ???? Why didn't he tell me ???? She was bothered, really bothered.
 
10 minutes later Jaejoong finally made his entrance. The two girls left out a deep sigh of relief as if the boy just saved their existence. Seungyeon ran to him and wrapped her arms around his neck " Honey, you're here. I wanted to surprise you but you were the one surprising me.... You didn't tell me about her " He didn't tell her anything about me ? Just FYI girl he didn't tell anything about YOU too. So both of us didn't know about each other existance ? Nicole hide her anger and forced a smile.
 
" Eum right, I totally forgot about it. Well you got to know each other now, Seungyeon Nicole, Nicole Seungyeon " Jaejoong pointed at the girls while mentioning their names and slowly took off Seungyeon's arms from him. I'm in a deep trouble now. Nicole looks so mad. How can I deal with the two of them at the same time ? I want to disappear right now. 
 
" Nicole please make a sandwich for Jaejoong, thanks " Seungyeon ordered her with a quick grin on her small yet cute face. She just gave me an ORDERRR ! WTH are YYOU ? Nicole glared at Jaejoong, fire flaming in her eyes and shiver going down to his spine.
 
" TTherre's nn-noo nn-nee-need " Jaejoong waved his hands nervously.
 
" But you just came back from work, didn't you ? " Seungyeon grinned at Nicole once again and pointed to the kitchen. Nicole gave another glare to Jaejoong and left.
 
" You need to eat or you won't be able to keep up with me later " Seungyeon wrapped her arms around his neck again and planted a kiss on his collarbone. Damn ! Damn ! Damn ! I'm so DDEEADD ! I can already imagine what that girl is thinking right now. He gulped. Seungyeon has pulled him down on the couch. She kept on talking and whispering on his ear. She was probably sharing stories about her vacation or she was just trying to seduce him with her pure and angelic voice. She was completely unaware of her boyfriend's lack of attention. His mind was somewhere else or better.... on someone else.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[Aika's note] Hammie is finally here, lol
 
BTW.. you don't like it ? it lacks of something ? Feel free to tell me XD I can take strong remarks.. ^^
 
and THANKS for those who supported and is still supporting this simple fic, love U XP
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..