EDITED : "I.W.A.B." #6

I want a BABY !!

 

 
 
 
What's happened before ?
 
 
" You need to eat or you won't be able to keep up with me later " Seungyeon wrapped her arms around his neck again and planted a kiss on his collarbone. Damn ! Damn ! Damn ! I'm so DDEEADD ! I just can imagine what that girl is thinking right now. He gulped. Seungyeon has pulled him down on the couch. She kept on talking and whispering on his ear. She was probably sharing stories about her vacation or she was just trying to seduce him with her pure and angelic voice. She was completely unaware of her boyfriend's lack of attention. His mind was somewhere else or better.... on someone else.
 
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[I.W.A.B.#6]
 
 
 
" Here is your sandwich.... Anyway I'm leaving " Nicole placed the sandwich on the center table and turned her back without even looking at them. 
 
" Where are you going ? " Jaejoong pushed Seungyeon aside and stood in front of Nicole who flinched and glared at him. Anywhere ! Do you really think that I'll stay here to see you two so lovey dovey  ??!!! To hear your naughty girlfriend saying things I will never be able to say to any man in this world ??!!!
 
" I won't tell you " She said firmly looking straight in his eyes and a smirk naturally came out when she saw his bothered expression.
 
" WHERE ARE YOU GOING ???? "
 
" Hon, why are you asking so much ? " Seungyeon pulled her boyfriend back on his place and turned to Nicole " Don't mind him " she smiled sweetly " Go out and have some fun "
 
Nicole couldn't help but return a smile as well. After a quick bow to Seungyeon and another deadly stare at Jaejoong she was able to leave.
 
 
" Aishhh what's with this sandwich ? " Jaejoong grumbled and threw the sandwich on the center table. Where is she going ? Jung Nicole you better not do anything stupid or.... you'll regret it. You better remember that you're pregnant and most importantly that baby is MiNE.
 
" Doesn't taste good ? "
 
" IT DOESN'T TASTE AT ALL " False. Its taste was actually good but he had to release his anger on something.
 
" Want me to do another one for you ? " Seungyeon clapped her hands excitedly. The thought of preparing something for her beloved after awhile was making her extra excited. She tilted her head and looked at him with her smiling eyes waiting for his Yes, but it seemed like he didn't even hear her. He took out his phone and dialed Nicole's number " I have to talk to her first "
 
" Hon, come on.... it's ok "
 
" This can't be eaten by any human-being, it's not Ok "
 
" Can't you tell her later ? It's not the end of the world if you don't talk to her now.... I'm going to throw this , huh ? " Seungyeon said calmly, but she was pissed, frustrated and hurt. She let go of the fact that he 'forgot'  to tell her about his 'maid'. They haven't seen each other for 2 months, so she wasn't really in the mood to argue. She just wanted to be wrapped by his strong and warm arms again, but she had to hear him complaining about a ing sandwich instead. She sighed and walked towards the kitchen.
 
" Fine then, I'll talk to her later but don't, DON'T THROW THAT ! " he ran after her, grabbed the sandwich from her hands and gave it a big bite.
 
" You said that it couldn't be eaten by any human being yet you're eating it happily.. " she said lowly but once again he acted like he didn't hear anything.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
As soon as Nicole stepped out deep the mansion a sigh of relief was released. She placed her hand on her chest just to feel how strong and fast her heart was beating. My heart, you were taken off-guard, neh ?
 
She walked aimlessly. She imagined Jaejoong and Seungyeon kissing, harassing each other. She shook her head. Aigoo Jung Nicole, you really have a wild imagination. She stopped on her tracks and pouted. This shouldn't affect me, right ? He can do whatever he wants, he's free and so I am ! She sighed. She took out her phone and called Jiyoung. Unfortunately the girl couldn't be reached so she just left her a message and dialed the only person she could surely talk with.... Lee Kikwang. As expected, without any questions he agreed to meet her, he picked her up not long after with his luxurious silver car. They stopped by a take away to fill their stomachs and went to a park right after. They were sitting next to each other, just enjoying the view of the kids playing happily.
 
" Up to now, I felt some kind of responsibility towards him. I felt like.... I had to respond of my actions to him. All this time I've acted as a.... " She smiled bitterly ".... as an almost perfect housewife.... Every morning I'd wake up early and as much as sick I am, I'd still cook something good for him to eat so he can start off his working day in a bright way. I'd clean, I'd wash his clothes, I'd iron them. I know I get paid for that, I know I'm his -maid, but it kind of tickles me how much I got used to it, how much I actually started to enjoy it. Yeah, we have our up and down, we really argue a lot.... but at the end of the day I'd find it enjoyable. It's pathetic, isn't it ?.... Why am I telling you this ? I already gave you enough troubles.... " 
 
She turned to Kikwang. Their eyes met and his heart fluttered. He was feeling sorry.... and regretful. He thought Nicole already knew about Seungyeon. He has never brought up the Jaejoong's girlfriend topic because.... well, because he was afraid it would be quite uncomfortable for  her. He shook his head " It's not pathetic at all " he said lowly.
 
" You're having his baby and you're living together, it's not surprising if you start to have feelings towards him "
 
" But.... I didn't talk about having feelings for him. I.. I don't have any feelings for him !!?? " The girl retorted nervously.
 
" How I wish it was true.... I really hope it is because I didn't give up on you yet.. " he stood up and stretched his body.
 
" My pride has been hurt you know, the day you've rejected me.... but I'm still here. I really didn't know it would turn out to be this way. At first I thought you were just another girl I wanted to have with, I would have never expected to eventually fall for you.... " Kikwang scratched his head and took a glance at her who chuckled and pulled him down on his spot again.
 
" Lee Kikwang is so unlucky, huh ? Falling for a pregnant girl, pregnant of his friend " she gave him a nudge along with a mischievous smile.
 
He went closer to her and held her hands " I've already accepted the fact that you are pregnant.... You know I'm even willing to take care of you and the baby, but I wouldn't stand you falling for him " he paused and gave her a challenging look " So make sure you don't " she nodded and showed off a reassuring smile.
 
 
 
11 p.m.
 
 
Kikwang stopped the engine. They were in front of the mansion. Both of them looked at it with an analytical expression. No lights, everything seemed to be quiet already. They must be sleeping now.... She sighed. I really hope so.
 
" Are you going to be fine ? "
 
" Eum " she took off her seat belt and got off the car. Her knees were shaking and her legs unwilling to move. She restrained herself and turned to Kikwang to give him a reassuring smile " I can deal with this. Go now, it's late "
 
" Ok then, I'm going. Call me if.... well for whatever reason, I'll be glad to receive your call " after a cute wink he started the engine and left.
 
Nicole looked at the car disappearing in the dark. Time to go in. She took off her shoes and stepped in trying her best not to make noise. She couldn't risk to wake them up. She didn't even turn on the lights, she knew the way to her room anyway.
 
She was tiptoeing when " Ahhh !!!! " Jaejoong's voice rang through her ears as she fell on the floor after having stumbled on his legs.
 
" WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE ????? " she protested.
 
Jaejoong quickly the lights and as soon as he saw her on the floor he grabbed her hands and helped her up.
 
" Are you Ok ? " Nicole met his eyes and she flinched seeing how genuinely worried he was. She pushed him strongly and passed by him.
 
" YAH ! What's with you ? and.... DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS ? Is it good for a pregnant girl to stay out this late ? You should be sleeping already !!! "
 
" I'm going to sleep right now, so stop being so noisy ! Why aren't you with your girlfriend anyway ? "
 
" I sent her home already " he said lowly.
 
" wwWHYY ? "
 
" Because I was wait---.. Yah ! I'm the one who is supposed to ask questions here. Where have you been ? "
 
" Aish, annoying...." the girl grumbled.
 
" Fine, go to sleep now. We'll talk tomorrow " she rolled her eyes and close the door of her room.
 
Jaejoong wanted to know more, he needed to know more, but he decided to let go as it was late already and he wanted her to rest. At least she's here. He headed to his room and threw himself on his bed.
 
He tossed and turned but he wouldn't fall asleep. Aisshhh how will I handle this ? He sighed thinking about the mess he was in. How will I tell Seungyeon about this ? How will she react ? He sat on his and another sigh came out. I'll tell her I was drunk and.... well it's just happened....
 
" I thought it was right to take my responsibility, but you don't have to worry, I'm doing this just for the baby " he practiced his lines. Something like this should be fine. He nodded satisfied.
 
" I'm doing this just for the baby, I'm doing this just for the baby.... " those were the words he kept on whispering. As if he was trying hardly to convince himself. He lay down again. His heart fluttering with those words coming out from his mouth. Arghhh why does it feel so heavy ?
 
He shook his head " No, I'm not feeling anything towards Nicole.... I don't care about her, I don't care about her, I don't care about her.... "
 
Something was obviously wrong with him, something was digging his heart forcing him to finally gave up " Lies.... I care about her, I care about Nicole "
 
 
oOoOoOoOo
 
 
 
[Aika's note] :
 
As I already said on Twitter, I read the whole fic again..
Result : some stuff through all the chapters were edited and TWO chapters have been removed (6+7)..
Sorry, sorry lovely readers and subscribers.. as usual I ask for your patience.. XP
 
 
Mistakes may be found|Patience is required|Criticism & Comment are appreciated|No bashing intended..