"I.W.A.B." #1

I want a BABY !!

 

[CHAPTER 1]
 
 
 
Nicole opened her eyes smiling brightly. It was a winner's smile, full of satisfaction. She got up and caressed her tummy then looked at the boy lying beside her " I hope you'll get your appa's eyes, baby. He has killer eyes "
 
Her phone rang, she jumped on her bag and grabbed the noisy thing. She looked at the screen [Baby Jing] , it was her cute and adorable friend.
 
" UNNIIIIEEEEEE so so so ?? "
 
" Yahhh Kang Jiyoung low your voice " Nicole took off the phone from her ear as Jiyoung on the other end sounded over excited. She  pouted at her unnie's words and restrained herself. Nicole smiled, smiled the way she was smiling before the call " It's happened what was supposed to happen "
 
" I'm ssooo happy unnie "
 
" Yes, Jaejoong was the right one. We have to celebrate tonight, Jing. Just 9 months and I will finally be a mommy " The two girls laughed.
 
It feels so unreal, it looks like a dream, a dream came true. Nicole pinched herself to check if she was really awake, and it was confirmed by an ≈ouch.
 
 
" Mind to EXXPLAAAINN ???? " Jaejoong grabbed her phone and threw it on the floor breaking it into countless pieces.
 
Did I hear right ? He has been listening to the whole conversation and a fire enflamed itself in his eyes, all he saw was red. Fortunately he had enough auto-control to stop himself from jumping on her and beat her up. Even if after what he just heard, he swears it was the only thing he wanted to do, but no.... he managed to restrain himself and decided to give her a chance to explain herself.
 
" Don't misunderstand " was the first phrase she managed to say. What should I say ? What should I do ? He's so mad ! She tried to put together many kind of excuses but none of them sounded reasonable enough to take her out of that mess. Well.... I got caught already, better say the truth.
 
She closed her fist and gained confidence. She carefully started to confess anything, from the day she took one of the most important decision in her life to her plan on seducing him. His expression slowly changed and he sat on the edge of the bed as he couldn't take anymore the burden that she was unknowingly giving to him.
 
This must be a nightmare. Oh please wake me up and tell me it's not true. With his elbow on his knees and his hands on his head Jaejoong went from being pissed off to being shocked, flustered and confused.
 
" You don't have to worry. I'm not asking you anything. I'll have this baby alone" Nicole ended her long speech and released a deep sigh of relief. It's finally over. I wonder what he is thinking right now, though it looks like he calmed down.
 
Silence filled the room 'till Jaejoong who had his eyes stuck on the floor all this time, finally spoke up " So.... I ed you, you're pregnant and we won't see each other anymore, right ? " He looked at her, and she nodded, reluctantly but she nodded.
 
" are you.... CRAZY ???? What kind of girl you are ???? "
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
More than a week already passed. Nicole put her dress on, one of her favorite, as she was going to look for a job that day. She had to feed her baby so she needed money.. what other way to have it, if it wasn't work ? She was willing to go around all day long to find a good one. Just a part-time though, nothing too tiring since she didn't want to affect her pregnancy.
 
Someone knocked at her door, she ran over and opened it. What the heck is he doing here ???? Jaejoong was right infront of her. He just passed by, totally ignoring the shocked girl. He took off his shades and checked every single inch of that place. Nicole followed him with a dumb-founded expression stamped on her face.
 
" Let's go, we're going home " he suddenly grabbed her hand and pulled her to the exit, but the girl stopped on her tracks and freed herself.
 
" This is MY HOME "
 
" and you call this HOME ?? " he smirked. It was full of useless and colorful stuff. It was small and messy, absolutely not a place a person could call home-sweet-home.
 
" Yes, and it's MY HOME where I lived for months already, and where I'm going to live for the next years, ok ? If you don't like it, you can just leave, NO ONE ASKED YOU HERE " she was panting flustered.
 
" This is not the place were I want to see my son growing up !! "
 
What did I just hear ? Did he really said -his son- ? Nicole shook her head and looked at him with her eyes wide open " Jaejoong you won't EVER see your son nor you will see him growing up, I thought I made it clear already, right ? I didn't ask you to take any resposibility "
 
" Nicole, yy-you ca-can't.... You're coming with me now "
 
" NO !! " she held out her hands to stop him from approaching her. Why should I go with him ? What is he planning ?
 
Jaejoong sighed hopelessly then smirked and walked off without a word. Nicole was about to give out a sigh of relief thinking that he gave up on her but then two big men in black appeared : one covered while the other one grabbed her arms.
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo
 
 
[Aika's Note] :
 
#1 out !!!! Short but it's OUT heks.... I'm so stuck with HeroNic.
 
It almost looks like Nicole has been kidnapped neh ? haks....
 
What's going to happen ? hekss you might not believe me but I don't know too lol..
 
well, we'll see..
 
I'm still on semi-hiatus.. this whole controversy is getting grrrr and huk huk.. but I don't want to leave my lovely subscribers with just another prologue again so I'll work hard in order to give you updates, slow updates, ok ?
 
- CHAPTERS on this fic will be even shorter than on my other ones..
 
- Their thoughts ( in cursive ) were put with their actions.. are you confused ? You'll understand on your way reading XD
 
- Tae Jin Ah about KARA's issue " I can't reveal the full results of the meeting yet, but trust me... just wait a little longer, things are looking very good now. Negotiations continues tomorow, everything's going very well now. Both sides of lawyers are being positive."
 
whoot.. SORRY xd.. hekss..
 
 
oOoOoOoOoOo