Six

I Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

  I knew that I loved Kim Jaejoong. I felt it when he kissed me, even if it had only been a little peck on the forehead. It wasn't like I had memory flashes or anything, but I could feel it, buried deep in my heart. It was a strange experience.    Being stuck in the hospital for another week, I had Niel gather everything I'd published in the last 18 months. He wasn't kidding; I was doing really well. It was weird to be reading pieces that I'd written, to see pictures that I'd taken, and not remember any of it.     People came to visit me, some I remembered, some that I didn't. My room was filled with flowers, chocolates, and get well cards.    "Is this a conspiracy?" I demanded as Jaejoong dropped yet another king sized chocolate twix bar next to my pillow. "Are you all teaming together to make me fat?"   "Shush," he chided, "we just all know how much you love twix bars."   "I already ate 3 today and it's barely 9AM," I told him. Taking it, I carefully got up, and walked over to the table to deposite the bar in the twix pile I had started. After four days, Mr. Choi had decided that my ribs were healed enough for me to move around, thank the lord. Sitting in a hospital bed all day was really driving me crazy.    "Hey, you." Jaejoong's voice lowered as he tugged on my wrist and pulled me closer to him. At almost 5ft 11in tall, he was able to easily tuck my 5ft 6in frame under his chin as he hugged me close.    Jaejoong smelled like spicy citrus, a scent that was oddly familiar. It hit my senses dead on, and suddenly, I just wanted him. I wanted Kim Jaejoong. He leaned down, planning on dropping the usual peck on the cheek, but I reached up, and wrapped my fingers in his hair.     His eyes widened, and he looked at me in surprise.    You know what? Screw modesty.   I pulled Jaejoong's head down to mine, and kissed him, really kissed him. Jaejoong was only frozen for a moment before his arms wrapped around me, drawing me closer. He pulled away only for a second before he crashed his lips back onto mine.    Everything felt right. His lips molded into mine as if he had done it a million times before, and truth be told, he probably had.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter