A few days later…

SS501 Romance ♥

Mei and Hyung Joon just got home from school. Jung Min didn’t go to school today and the other two doesn’t have an idea why. They went straight to Mei’s bedroom. “I’m really worried about Jungie…” Mei whispered.

“Well if you hurry up, we can go to his house and see if he’s okay.” Hyung Joon hissed.

“Araso, araso.” Mei sighed as she walked over to her closet.

“Ya don’t you ever clean your bedroom?” Hyung Joon fussed as he picked up two books, a scarf and a plate with breadcrumbs on them from the floor.

“I did but then you and Jungie always makes a mess anyway so I don’t bother anymore.” Mei mentioned. She let out a little shriek when she saw what was inside her closet.

“What happened?!” Hyung Joon panicked running towards Mei. Jung Min was hiding in her closet, hugging his knees while rocking himself back and forth. His eyes and nose were red, his uniform were stained with his tears.

“Jungie, what’s wrong??” Mei asked worriedly as she crouched down so they are eye level with each other. Hyung Joon followed.

“My parents are separating…” Jung Min croaked his bottom lip quivering.

“OMO…” Mei gasped.

“Mianhe.” Hyung Joon told him.

“I don’t know what to do. They are making me pick one of them. Umma is going to stay in the house while appa will be moving out somewhere else.” Jung Min explained.

“So if you choose your appa, you will move away too?” Hyung Joon asked. Jung Min nodded sadly.

“Anio. You can’t move away. You can’t-” Mei started but she paused when Hyung Joon nudged her on the sides.

“I mean, choose whoever you want to stay with oppa.” Mei smiled sadly.

“I can’t choose. Choose for me?” Jung Min requested.

“Obviously we will choose your umma cos we don’t want you to move away but if you want to live with your appa then it’s really your call.” Mei replied.

Jung Min looked at her and then at Hyung Joon. There’s no way he’ll be able to leave them. They’re pretty much like brothers and sister only with benefits. Whoever parent he chooses, he’ll still be away with either his umma and appa but will he able to cope being away from his best friends too?

“I don’t think I can handle being away from you two.” Jung Min stated.

Hyung Joon smiled to himself. “Think about your parents Jungie,” Mei said.
“I’ll still be away with one of them whoever I choose. However if I choose appa then I’ll be away from you two too.” Jung Min said.

“I personally think you’re making the right choice.” Hyung Joon grinned.

“But if you change your mind, we’ll understand. We still love you.” Mei told him.

“Thank you.” Jung Min sniffed. The three of them moved about so that they can have a quick group hug which they do quite a lot.

“I have to tell my parents I’ve made up my mind.” Jung Min declared.

“Oh okay~ just come back when you’re ready. We’ll be here.” Mei smiled.

Jung Min nodded and then walked away.

“If you were in Jung Min’s place, who would you have chosen?” Hyung Joon asked.

“I don’t know. If they did separate, I’d choose the one who was in the right. I wouldn’t choose the one whose at fault.” Mei replied.

“What if the one who was right is the one moving away? You would move away too?” Hyung Joon asked again.

“Ne. But I will bring you and Jung Minnie with me.” Mei grinned.