Hyung Joon's advance.

SS501 Romance ♥

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN3rqQtaaTs <- Play for effect (:

“Hey, do you remember when I kissed you?” Hyung Joon asked Mei.

They’ve just finished eating out and now they’re walking back to his car to get home.

“Umm ne…” Mei answered feeling awkward.

“Did that kiss do anything for you?” Hyung Joon grinned.

“What do you mean?”

“Did you feel anything? Like fireworks or electricity???”

Mei looked at him blankly.

“Did you like the kiss?” Hyung Joon asked impatiently.

“Oh. Umm, I don’t know. I was too shocked to feel anything to be honest.” Mei answered. She wasn’t comfortable having this conversation. They finally got to the car park but as she opened the car door, Hyung Joon closed it again and pushed her against it. He then put his hands on either side of her so she couldn’t get away.

“What are you doing?” Mei gulped.

“I’m going to kiss you again, see if you’ll like it.” Hyung Joon smirked.

“Don’t Joonie…” Mei shook like a leaf.

She tried pushing him away but he was too strong for her.

Hyung Joon forcefully kissed her but she didn’t respond. She kept her eyes open as Hyung Joon waited for her to kiss him back. After what seemed like an eternity for her, Hyung Joon finally pulled away and stared at her in disbelief while Mei looked down on her feet.

“Ah,” Hyung Joon sighed feeling disappointed.

“Mianhe…” Mei mumbled. She felt really bad because she knows that she has hurt her best friend but she didn’t want to give him the wrong message either. She thought she felt something towards him but she realized that all she felt was nothing but friendship. She loves him but only as a best friend.

 

Nothing more.

“I’m sorry too~” Hyung Joon smiled sadly.

“I-I just don’t feel the same way…” Mei stuttered.

She knows she has to tell him the truth. The last thing she wants is for him to think she’s leading him on.

“I gathered. Please don’t be angry at me for kissing you. I am sorry.” Hyung Joon scratched his head in embarrassment.

“It’s okay oppa,” Mei uttered.

Author's Note:

This is going to be my last update for a few days because i will be going away. I promise i will update when i come back (:

~Joanna