Mei and YoungSaeng’s date. ♥

SS501 Romance ♥

A few days later…

Since Mei found about Hyung Joon and Jung Min’s feelings for her, she felt awkward about their friendship. She has avoided them and hasn’t returned their calls. She just can’t face them at the moment and she can’t help but feel weird around them. The truth is, she also has feelings for the both of them but she doesn’t know it yet. Today is her date with YoungSaeng and Mei is trying hard not to be distracted cos she always wanted to go out with him since high school and now it’s actually happening.

“So what do you do now?” Mei asked.

 

“Well I started on being an unpaid model and then agencies saw my potential and now they’re paying me so I guess you can call me a model.” YoungSaeng blushed cutely. “Wow~ you’re a model now? Wow.” Mei blinked.

“I’m so glad you agreed on going on a date with me.” YoungSaeng smiled.

“To be honest I can’t believe you asked me out on a date.” Mei blushed.

“I wanted to ask you out back in high school but do you remember what happened in prom?” YoungSaeng asked.

“Ne, you thought I was going out with one of my best friends.” Mei giggled.

“Ne, ne. Exactly. Are you still in contact with them? How are they?”
“They’re fine, we’re still all best friends.” Mei smiled.

“Ha.” YoungSaeng scoffed. “What’s wrong?”

“Are they gay by any chance?” YoungSaeng suddenly asked.

“Mwuh? Anio!” Mei shook her head wildly. “Wae?”

“If you’ve been together all this time, how comes none of them has asked you out before? Surely one of them likes you more than a friend.” YoungSaeng pried. “What makes you say that?”

“Guys can’t just stay friends with a girl. At one point or another, they would have fancied their friend or thought something about them that’s not friendly at all.” YoungSaeng explained.

“Funnily enough, a few days ago, both of them told me that they wanted to date me so now I can’t speak or hang out with them normally cos I know that they have feelings for me.” Mei sighed.

 

“I knew it.” YoungSaeng smiled slyly to himself.
“Do wa joo sae yo?” Mei mumbled. YoungSaeng’s eyes sparkled and then he grabbed her hands from across the table.

“You can’t avoid them forever. They’re still your best friends and you’ve known them for years. There is no way you can throw that away just because you found out that they have feelings for you.” YoungSaeng said.

Mei nodded along with him. She knew he was right. Of course he was right.

She just can’t turn her back on her best friends.

“Thank you Saengie oppa~” she murmured.

“No problem, if you overcome this and you still end up having no boyfriend, call me and I’ll be your boyfriend.” YoungSaeng winked at her.

“I’ll remember that.” Mei grinned happily.

Now all she has to do is talk to Hyung Joon and Jung Min about their situation. How would it go?